Horatio's Prepared a Twist on the old TradeFest

Game updates and news from the Crew
Aggerthy

Re: Horatio's Prepared a Twist on the old TradeFest

Postby Aggerthy » Wed Mar 28, 2018 3:31 pm

Now when you can rush all mils .The game crask every time you will build somthing. We are have ruff weather so we have to start game again.So you have to do it all again , when games starts again. And mayby your lucky some thing have started. But mostly i want work. What the good about it takes no time , when you have to start again and again. And its not my internet , there is somting wrong with. Its the game. smile always somthing wrong.

aab69

Postby aab69 » Wed Mar 28, 2018 4:45 pm

Ely321 wrote:
Shrippers wrote:Are people getting the Overdrive/rush mode at Tier 5..? ;)

it was announced on one of my games but i'm not there yet to confirm :D

I was able to get the level 5 bonus for 60 hrs. That bonus did not begin until the tradefest was over. Once it started my game constantly crashes, which causes me to remake all items I just made. However, the time keeps coming off of my 60 hrs. So my 60 hrs is ticking away but I’m not getting products or plants made due to the crashing. I’m beginning to think this crashing is being done on purpose so that I’ll be unable to use the level 5 rush I worked so hard to get

aab69

Postby aab69 » Wed Mar 28, 2018 4:52 pm

Aggerthy wrote:Now when you can rush all mils .The game crask every time you will build somthing. We are have ruff weather so we have to start game again.So you have to do it all again , when games starts again. And mayby your lucky some thing have started. But mostly i want work. What the good about it takes no time , when you have to start again and again. And its not my internet , there is somting wrong with. Its the game. smile always somthing wrong.

It’s not just you that this is happening to. Mine is doing the same thing. I’m finding it very frustrating and think Paradise Bay is doing it on purpose. While the game constantly crashes and makes us redo everything over and over, I’ve noticed that the 60 hour time on the Rush continues to tick down toward zero. The definition of insanity is to do something over and over again but expect the results to be different. That is what this Rush is....Insanity.

Tier 5
Lcoelho

Postby Lcoelho » Wed Mar 28, 2018 5:00 pm

aab69 wrote:
Aggerthy wrote:Now when you can rush all mils .The game crask every time you will build somthing. We are have ruff weather so we have to start game again.So you have to do it all again , when games starts again. And mayby your lucky some thing have started. But mostly i want work. What the good about it takes no time , when you have to start again and again. And its not my internet , there is somting wrong with. Its the game. smile always somthing wrong.

It’s not just you that this is happening to. Mine is doing the same thing. I’m finding it very frustrating and think Paradise Bay is doing it on purpose. While the game constantly crashes and makes us redo everything over and over, I’ve noticed that the 60 hour time on the Rush continues to tick down toward zero. The definition of insanity is to do something over and over again but expect the results to be different. That is what this Rush is....Insanity.

PB IS PLAYING A REALLE BAD JOKE ON US!!!!
Lcoelho
Level 80
Pets: most of them. Some at ⭐️⭐️⭐️, some at ⭐️⭐️ and some at ⭐️... GOING AT MY OWN PACE!
Somewhere in: SH, NY

Aggerthy

Postby Aggerthy » Wed Mar 28, 2018 5:27 pm

Yes they have to fix it , and start all over. I have sent a ticket. But they dont care i think.

Pppygoddess

Postby Pppygoddess » Sat Mar 31, 2018 2:37 pm

This was awesome!!! I only wish that the first 6 hours of the event had worked for me; game kept rebooting and all items were lost that had been collected. However once that had been corrected it was a terrific event!!!

Return to “Announcements”