400 Prestige
216k Karma
8.5 Millon
720 Treehouse / 720 Windmill Storage

Tier 4
Mommyof2girls

Re: UPDATE: Fixed! - Crashing Error 3/28

Postby Mommyof2girls » Thu Mar 29, 2018 10:36 pm

Is anyone else having trouble with lag because of this? Everything is sooooooo slow, especially harvesting crops. I'm dealing with it because the benefits of the rush greatly outweigh the aggravation but I was just wondering if it was happening to anyone else...

It's only been like this since the fix yesterday. :shock:
- April
Level: 80
Treehouse: 4305
Windmill: 4105
Loving life in paradise!
8-) 8-) 8-)

Tier 16
BethM

Postby BethM » Thu Mar 29, 2018 10:46 pm

Poo1edaddy wrote:My timer has reset back to normal. I still have 1 day and 8 hours left. WTH

Look again at the times. My Rush mode with the graphics has been replaced by the speed up glitch from December, which for most things is even faster. Sadly we lose the instant nets and fast cotton, but gold take 5 minutes and the mill times generally much faster. All the soups are 3 min 45 seconds and so on - way faster even than Rush mode. I do miss the load, Rush, load, Rush deal on the nets, though.
Level 80 on iPad - Susan with geranium avatar if connected to FB, otherwise BethMme
Level 69 on Windows 10 laptop - Susan with monkeyhead avatar
Township player code: A9FMP2
Farmville Tropical Escape code: FI6E-WHJ0 (last digit is zero)

Tier 2
Sweettater

Re: Crashing Error 3/28

Postby Sweettater » Fri Mar 30, 2018 3:30 am

paradisebaygratuit wrote:This might not be exactly the thread to air my grievance. But Anchorman Steve hoping you can get me a meaningful answer.

I still haven't got a straight answer as to why this event was in my special events area on my Island and then it wasn't and then it was and then it wasn't and now it's obvious that I'm not in the group that has this event.

I sent in a ticket but they couldn't even tell me one way or another if I would be able to participate or not. However, now I know I'm not participating.

Still, how can a player be in the beta test group and then not be the group?

I would think that either you're in the group or you're not.

It feels like for some unknown reason, maybe because I'm a high-level player, I am getting constantly hammered with the short end of the stick.

I do believe you are correct. Im level 75 and MOST of my dive treasures are pulleys!

Tier 1
SET3

Postby SET3 » Fri Mar 30, 2018 3:43 am

Thank you for the fix and notification! :D

Simply1Paradise

Postby Simply1Paradise » Fri Mar 30, 2018 6:03 pm

So happy it got fixed a little less than a day gone by. Did not realize they had extended the timer. Now I'm exhausted lol I'll actually be glad when it's over at this point I can't go fast enough to do everything :-) great for stockpiling those long range Goods. Thank you!

AndyHill

Postby AndyHill » Sat Mar 31, 2018 7:41 am

Extension of time.
My timer ran out 08.00 gmt. I lost at least 8 hours game play during the 'rush period ' I fail to see how my time has been extended as this was the time the feature was always set to finish!!

Sanmarie

Dive events

Postby Sanmarie » Sat Mar 31, 2018 5:27 pm

Is anyone besides me getting really ridiculous diving treasure? Yesterday's dive gave me windmill pulleys 5 times in a row. They show all this cool stuff you could get but never do. I have almost 200 pulleys now. It seems I get better stuff by either helping a friend's dive or when a friend helps me. Starting to get a little frustrated here :(

Shawn62

Postby Shawn62 » Sat Mar 31, 2018 7:21 pm

Oh I hear you. Not only ridiculous amounts in dives but boat orders as well.

I have over 1100 pulleys.

PrincessVader21

Postby PrincessVader21 » Sun Apr 01, 2018 6:00 pm

Anchorman Steve,
I gave to say Thank You, Thank you, Thank you!
Once fixed, I was able to play using the rush feature. OMG...I loved it! It was amazing to complete orders so quickly. I was able to level up, stock plie inventory and well, just have fun!

Not having to wait hours, for example, baskets to dive for glass, glass to make bottles, bottles to make syrup, syrup to make ice cream or french toast..the faster processing helped everything. I was a more involved player, making, making, making....it was a blast! I would love to see this more often - maybe after every tradefest, to restock....or as a special event itself, it rocked!

Yes, I understand there were some difficulties in the beginning. But you made good and added the lost production time back on the event. So thank you for listening, thank you for the added fun and excitement. I enjoyed my 60 hours and appreciate the efforts on the teams part to bring it to us!

Have a Wonderful Day!
Princess Vader 21 (Sherry)

Return to “Announcements”