New PB Band Event!

Game updates and news from the Crew
SewButtons
Posts: 66
Joined: Fri Oct 20, 2017 8:21 pm

Re: New PB Band Event!

Postby SewButtons » Tue Apr 03, 2018 2:16 am

I should have counted my stickers... thrilled, got many! Right now every other one walrus... getting many different ones. Getting within 1 on severalnow. Not crazy about band... but love the tickets! :P
Joined October 20, 2017
Level 75 on iPad
All islanders except Clara maxed
All recipes except tapestry
Top

Bobo1
Posts: 200
Joined: Wed Sep 30, 2015 4:47 pm

Re: New PB Band Event!

Postby Bobo1 » Tue Apr 03, 2018 7:33 am

seems that its now harder to get notes. and 2 big boats normally bringing stickers started again to bring parts:(
Lvl 75


Latte counter:
3000 for 3yrs of PB :lol: (28.08.18)
2740 (20.04.18)
2341 (30.12.17)
1938 (11.10.17)
1640 (14.07.17)
1240 (30.11.16)
Top

Tier 11
mauimonkey
Posts: 2754
Joined: Fri Mar 04, 2016 7:07 am

Re: New PB Band Event!

Postby mauimonkey » Tue Apr 03, 2018 7:53 am

Bobo1 wrote:seems that its now harder to get notes. and 2 big boats normally bringing stickers started again to bring parts:(

I'm still getting some music note boats, though maybe a bit less than in the first 24 hours. However, in the first 24 hours almost every single Anya and Dreadbird boat was bringing in stickers, and now all that they are bringing in is tools, storage parts, and black powder. What happen to the stickers? This makes no sense as today it is sticker boat day :shock:
Level 80
Maui, Hawaii, USA
Wish list: jokes
Top

Kik
Posts: 12
Joined: Wed Mar 07, 2018 8:31 am

Re: New PB Band Event!

Postby Kik » Tue Apr 03, 2018 8:16 am

Ely321 wrote:
Kik wrote:
Augustabelle wrote:Question? Items keep disappearing, either from my inventory or when I am using the mills. Just yesterday I used 6 sea glass to make three bottles a few hrs later I came back and nothing was qued up. This has been happening frequently for months, I sent in a ticket but they acted like it was my imagination. Is anyone else reporting this issue?


The same situation... two items ... one was spyglass made during night and second dark chocolate. I was so disapointed.... :?


by any chance did the game kick you off at any point between when you put them in queue and when you returned? when the game kicks you off it "rewinds" your game to the last save point on their servers which can be anywhere up to a min-two so anything you did has to be re-done.


The situation with spyglass took at night so PB was closed and I was sleeping. After getting up i opened the game and i clicked on my two spyglasses because i needed two for my boat order. But in storage there was only one! One was missing.
Top

Tier 2
Tin64
Posts: 76
Joined: Sun Dec 06, 2015 12:50 am

Re: New PB Band Event!

Postby Tin64 » Tue Apr 03, 2018 9:35 am

BethM wrote:That's what I'm thinking. It's very cute and I will no doubt work to get it, but the challenge will be finding a place for it.

Ugliest pet goes, I think.


Hi Beth
Which is the ugliest pet and did they get put in the attic?
ID: Tin64 :mrgreen:
Level: 80
Top

Tier 2
MarkCheetah
Posts: 95
Joined: Sat Oct 22, 2016 5:28 am

Re: New PB Band Event!

Postby MarkCheetah » Tue Apr 03, 2018 1:27 pm

mauimonkey wrote:And remember, you can only have a max of 15 notes, so make sure to spend them to be able to collect more ;) :D


I had 19 notes at one time. I was working quickly & lost track of what I was doing. But all 19 of them were in there, and I had no problem trading them in.

Sorry to hear about the people who aren't getting the notes because of some kind of glitch! :(
Top

Tier 11
mauimonkey
Posts: 2754
Joined: Fri Mar 04, 2016 7:07 am

Re: New PB Band Event!

Postby mauimonkey » Tue Apr 03, 2018 4:26 pm

MarkCheetah wrote:
mauimonkey wrote:And remember, you can only have a max of 15 notes, so make sure to spend them to be able to collect more ;) :D


I had 19 notes at one time. I was working quickly & lost track of what I was doing. But all 19 of them were in there, and I had no problem trading them in.

Sorry to hear about the people who aren't getting the notes because of some kind of glitch! :(

That's interesting, and I'm glad you didn't lose any of them :D It was AnchormanSteve who said there is a limit of 15, and I just keep cashing mine in. I didn't want to test the limit :lol:
Level 80
Maui, Hawaii, USA
Wish list: jokes
Top

Tier 8
Shrippers
Posts: 1007
Joined: Fri Jul 29, 2016 10:21 pm

Re: New PB Band Event!

Postby Shrippers » Tue Apr 03, 2018 4:33 pm

mauimonkey wrote:
MarkCheetah wrote:
mauimonkey wrote:And remember, you can only have a max of 15 notes, so make sure to spend them to be able to collect more ;) :D


I had 19 notes at one time. I was working quickly & lost track of what I was doing. But all 19 of them were in there, and I had no problem trading them in.

Sorry to hear about the people who aren't getting the notes because of some kind of glitch! :(

That's interesting, and I'm glad you didn't lose any of them :D It was AnchormanSteve who said there is a limit of 15, and I just keep cashing mine in. I didn't want to test the limit :lol:

Yes, the way they explained that part wasn’t quite as per the game. You *can* store more than 15, depends on pending boats etc. He also said that the boats *begin* to stop offering notes when you have 15, implying they may not stop altogether immediately.
GC ID: Shrippers
Level: 80
UK
Top

Tier 10
RaNeGab
Posts: 1566
Joined: Tue Aug 18, 2015 9:07 pm

Re: New PB Band Event!

Postby RaNeGab » Tue Apr 03, 2018 5:15 pm

I wasn’t aware of my lower game already had 18 notes when the game keep crashing and upon checking And used the notes the game crashed stopped. Maybe AnchorSteve Just mentioned 15 notes for us not to have some problem while playing.
;)
RaNeGab Level 80
RanegabII Level 79
JnGab Level 67
Raul Level 66
Wish list: HELP! FEED pets your connected with...TYSM ;)
Playing Daily/Edmonton CA
Hello PBCoFs ;)
Top

Tier 2
MarkCheetah
Posts: 95
Joined: Sat Oct 22, 2016 5:28 am

Re: New PB Band Event!

Postby MarkCheetah » Tue Apr 03, 2018 10:46 pm

RaNeGab wrote:I wasn’t aware of my lower game already had 18 notes when the game keep crashing and upon checking And used the notes the game crashed stopped. Maybe AnchorSteve Just mentioned 15 notes for us not to have some problem while playing.
;)


Heck, my game crashes all the time anyway, regardless of the amount of notes! :shock:

I've taken down all my decorations, because they crash the game too. Same thing with pets. I have lots of pets in storage (especially the ones with a large footprint, as those seem to be worse).
Top

Return to “Announcements”