Re: May TradeFest is On the Horizon!

Postby breezyanna » Tue May 01, 2018 3:10 pm

Thank you AMS. 1 hr 50 mins to go.

Tier 16
BethM

Postby BethM » Tue May 01, 2018 4:43 pm

17 minutes to go.
Level 80 on iPad - Susan with geranium avatar if connected to FB, otherwise BethMme
Level 69 on Windows 10 laptop - Susan with monkeyhead avatar
Township player code: A9FMP2
Farmville Tropical Escape code: FI6E-WHJ0 (last digit is zero)

Tier 15
J1st

Postby J1st » Wed May 02, 2018 12:14 am

Great! Two stickers to go to adopt Shelly, guess I better get jumping on this TF!.
Level: 80 Windows 10 Since June 2016, Jerry's Island
Level: 69 Apple IPad Pro Since July 2017, Sheila's Island
FB Pic - Not this avatar...but we could be brothers. :lol:
FB Pic - She and Me ⭐️
Wiki: https://paradise-bay.fandom.com/

Tier 16
BethM

Postby BethM » Wed May 02, 2018 1:20 am

I just got the answer to a question we pondered earlier re the beehive and Tradefest. Just got a request to collect honey as a mystery item, and Jasper did not recognize the beehive honey as a collection. I had to use the sloth honey.
Level 80 on iPad - Susan with geranium avatar if connected to FB, otherwise BethMme

WeddGirl29

Postby WeddGirl29 » Wed May 02, 2018 1:55 am

I still do not like this new version of TF. I’ve worked on tier 1 and have yet to complete after a couple of hours. I don’t feel like I am accomplishing much when after 4 hours I’m still on tier 1. I work a ft job and have 2 children and can’t devote 24/7 to this game. I use it as a stress relief for my busy days. My kids enjoy feeding my animals and “popping my bubbles”. I hope this TF goes better then the one where you first tried this new version but I don’t see that happening for me.

Tier 16
Ely321

Postby Ely321 » Wed May 02, 2018 1:59 am

BethM wrote:I just got the answer to a question we pondered earlier re the beehive and Tradefest. Just got a request to collect honey as a mystery item, and Jasper did not recognize the beehive honey as a collection. I had to use the sloth honey.

was it a collect from sloth or collect mystery item?
the collect from sloth doesn't work-tried it
"ely 1" level 75 since Aug 2016
"NewEly2" aka "ely 2" level 75 since Apr 2017
"Willow Mist321" level 60 since Dec 2017
Township ID# 23FCNX Android version :D
Farmville Tropic Escape ID# KPH-C1B0 :D

Tier 16
BethM

Postby BethM » Wed May 02, 2018 2:13 am

Mystery item.

Most likely, they just didn't think to update the Tradefest code for the beehive, but I prefer to imagine they are making a semantic distinction that receiving something as a reward is not, strictly speaking, collecting.

Tier 16
Ely321

Postby Ely321 » Wed May 02, 2018 2:18 am

BethM wrote:Mystery item.

Most likely, they just didn't think to update the Tradefest code for the beehive, but I prefer to imagine they are making a semantic distinction that receiving something as a reward is not, strictly speaking, collecting.

I think they made the cut between "mill" and "event item" as i remember someone saying in the past they tapped the tower when they were asked to collect keys and Jasper recognized that but i just did that and he didn't so they've changed the perimeters somewhere.

at least we know and we tried :D but we can still stack it :mrgreen:
"ely 1" level 75 since Aug 2016
"NewEly2" aka "ely 2" level 75 since Apr 2017
"Willow Mist321" level 60 since Dec 2017
Township ID# 23FCNX Android version :D
Farmville Tropic Escape ID# KPH-C1B0 :D

Tier 3
SapphyreBlues

Postby SapphyreBlues » Wed May 02, 2018 10:44 am

WeddGirl29 wrote:I still do not like this new version of TF. I’ve worked on tier 1 and have yet to complete after a couple of hours. I don’t feel like I am accomplishing much when after 4 hours I’m still on tier 1. I work a ft job and have 2 children and can’t devote 24/7 to this game. I use it as a stress relief for my busy days. My kids enjoy feeding my animals and “popping my bubbles”. I hope this TF goes better then the one where you first tried this new version but I don’t see that happening for me.

Usually I am on level 5 by the end of the 1st day with the old system. Now? I'm on 3. And when yet again I get slammed with loads of trade post and boat orders it's slow going. I barely won the last TF with just a few hrs to spare. I have a full time job with a lot of responsibility at home so I know how you feel.

WeddGirl29

Postby WeddGirl29 » Wed May 02, 2018 11:04 am

SapphyreBlues wrote:
WeddGirl29 wrote:I still do not like this new version of TF. I’ve worked on tier 1 and have yet to complete after a couple of hours. I don’t feel like I am accomplishing much when after 4 hours I’m still on tier 1. I work a ft job and have 2 children and can’t devote 24/7 to this game. I use it as a stress relief for my busy days. My kids enjoy feeding my animals and “popping my bubbles”. I hope this TF goes better then the one where you first tried this new version but I don’t see that happening for me.

Usually I am on level 5 by the end of the 1st day with the old system. Now? I'm on 3. And when yet again I get slammed with loads of trade post and boat orders it's slow going. I barely won the last TF with just a few hrs to spare. I have a full time job with a lot of responsibility at home so I know how you feel.

Me too! I just made it to level 2! One of my requests is having 4 sandals in storage and only receiving 5 hearts for it. There are none for sale, it’s bogged down with flowers and none on my neighboring island. 4 hours for 5 hearts is a waste of time

Return to “Announcements”