Windows and Facebook Error Update

Game updates and news from the Crew
Tier 2
TheBlackPearl

Re: Windows and Facebook Error Update

Postby TheBlackPearl » Tue Jun 12, 2018 10:33 pm

So I'm getting this error message:
Insecure Login Blocked: You can't get an access token or log in to this app from an insecure page. Try re-loading the page as https://

OK. reload what page? Facebook page? Game page? If game page, where is the address located in order to change it? I can't fix it because the vagueness of the instructions pretty much make you have to figure it out yourself. Like that helps. PLEASE fix this! :roll:

Tier 15
J1st

Postby J1st » Tue Jun 12, 2018 11:29 pm

gamer625 wrote:
cookie66 wrote:
AnchormanSteve wrote:::NEWSFLASH::

Trademasters, Paradise Bay 3.4.1 is now available for download from the app store. This update should fix the iOS sound setting bug as well as the Windows Facebook friends bug that some players have been experiencing. Thank you for your patience while we resolved these issues!

Turn it up!

-Anchorman Steve

I may be being really stupid here but if I download new version in windows 10 how do I link it with my existing game?

I have 3.4.2.0 which updated on 5/31/18 and I still cannot connect FB in PB. I don't have an updat button only a play button when I go the microsoft store

Gamer, this was from an old post, nothing has been released yet to address the current issue.
Level: 80 Windows 10 Since June 2016, Jerry's Island
Level: 69 Apple IPad Pro Since July 2017, Sheila's Island
FB Pic - Not this avatar...but we could be brothers. :lol:
FB Pic - She and Me ⭐️
Wiki: https://paradise-bay.fandom.com/

Tier 2
gamer625

Postby gamer625 » Wed Jun 13, 2018 4:04 am

TheBlackPearl wrote:So I'm getting this error message:
Insecure Login Blocked: You can't get an access token or log in to this app from an insecure page. Try re-loading the page as https://

OK. reload what page? Facebook page? Game page? If game page, where is the address located in order to change it? I can't fix it because the vagueness of the instructions pretty much make you have to figure it out yourself. Like that helps. PLEASE fix this! :roll:

Same here. PB updated again when I logged in a bit ago and it still gets that crazy message when I try to connect to my FB.. There are NO updates available as state... I am above what they say to upgrade to. Very irritating...

Tier 2
wolfwhisper

Postby wolfwhisper » Wed Jun 13, 2018 11:49 pm

Thankss anchor ma steve for the update, any time frame as to when though? this is the second go around with this issue and hurts the dives and again losing more friends because of this....thanks for keeping us informed.
Wolf pack loyalty , Family, strength and love
Started Game In Sept 2015

Tier 2
diotima

Postby diotima » Sun Jun 17, 2018 9:44 pm

I cannot connect to the game at all. It just times out and tells me that the FB is insecure...so I cannot play at all. I'm using a pc laptop windows 10

Tier 16
BethM

Postby BethM » Sun Jun 17, 2018 10:11 pm

Yes, Windows 10 users are having a problem connecting this game to Facebook at present because Facebook changed their security requirements. We’ve been told the PB devs are working on this but we’re not given any estimate of how much longer it may take.

One of my games is on Windows 10 and I am having no problems connecting, but that game does not use Facebook. The problem seems to be the Facebook -PB connection.
Level 80 on iPad - Susan with geranium avatar if connected to FB, otherwise BethMme
Level 69 on Windows 10 laptop - Susan with monkeyhead avatar
Township player code: A9FMP2
Farmville Tropical Escape code: FI6E-WHJ0 (last digit is zero)

arehte

Postby arehte » Mon Jun 18, 2018 8:39 am

I have W10 and still having problems connecting to some of my friends who are on FB and I can't get them even if they area 2 yards away in the same room. And some of my other friends are on FB and are on my list at the bottom menu. So hoe come they are there?

Tier 5
cookie66

Postby cookie66 » Mon Jun 18, 2018 9:04 am

just got a nice new hard drive for my pc. i want to install it but cant until this is sorted. my game is saved on Facebook but obviously progress hasn't been saved since this happened. i dont think there is, but does anyone know any other way to back up game on pc windows 10?
lvl 80: Paul with peacock avatar when connected to FB, or cookie with monkey head
TS Code: F5RB67

Tier 2
Dare

Postby Dare » Mon Jun 18, 2018 11:02 am

I havent been connected. I tried to earlier this week ( maybe before too bu my memory is well hopeless...) I just keep saying you are not logged in, while I am..

I wanted to connect solely because I dont want to be a monkeyface. I dont have much friendtreats, but when I do use them it would be nice to get something back. But the other way around I find more important/annoying; sometimes someone gives me treats and I want to return the favor but I dont know who did it. The boats are an indicator but if there are 5 monkeyfaces no way to tell who did it ( unless 4 have been laying there for hours and one just arrived. I usually then just give to all the ones that COULD have done it... so some get lucky ;) just by hanging around haha

It is so not fair that you can only have a avatar pic when you play on you phone :( (windows 10 here in case that wasnt clear)
Lvl 41, joined end of may
Island name Dhearu
Island's location The Netherlands

Tier 3
Bamagirl1225

Postby Bamagirl1225 » Sat Jul 07, 2018 3:50 pm

AnchormanSteve wrote:::Breaking News::

We are aware of some rough waters resulting from Facebook changing some protocols. We are currently working hard to fix the problem affecting our Windows users and plan to resolve the issue soon. Thank you for your patience, Trademasters!

Anchorman Steve

when is this going to be fixed, this has been going on to long now time for some action and get things fixed. this was posted may 3, and it is now july 7, and still nothing done, i think this could have been fixed by now.
:D ( Roll Tide Roll )

Return to “Announcements”