New Event Chest Updates!

Game updates and news from the Crew
Site Admin
AnchormanSteve

New Event Chest Updates!

Postby AnchormanSteve » Thu May 10, 2018 6:12 pm

::NEWSFLASH::

Ahoy Trademasters! I just received news that some exciting changes are coming to the Event Chest!

After the Orangutan TradeFest ends tomorrow, May 11th, at 9:00PM PDT the Event Chest will ALWAYS have a guaranteed Pet Sticker offer!

Here is what you can expect to find in this Friday’s Event Chest:

Purchasing this chest will reward you with 1 Guaranteed Orangutan Sticker as well 2 more stickers from the possible stickers list!

(NOTE: If you have one of the currently offered pets at max rank you will not see it in the list and you will not receive those stickers)

Every Tuesday and Friday at 9PM PDT the Event Chest will refresh with a new guaranteed offer!

Happy collecting!

- Anchorman Steve

wasky

Re: New Event Chest Updates!

Postby wasky » Thu May 10, 2018 7:05 pm

Thank you AMS....so happy to hear this....I need 1 sticker to adopt the koalas so this gives me a better chance of getting them by spending the gems at the right time !!
Island name: Saskia DM

Tier 2
January

Postby January » Thu May 10, 2018 7:24 pm

Good news , but running out of space for all my pets. Now put a few into storage. Island not big enough.

Mguenette

Postby Mguenette » Sat May 12, 2018 7:42 pm

Where is the event chest? Is it the standard chest that shows up around the island ?

wasky

Postby wasky » Sat May 12, 2018 8:02 pm

Mguenette wrote:Where is the event chest? Is it the standard chest that shows up around the island ?

no not the standard chest that randomly shows up, it's for sale in the Pet Sanctuary.
Island name: Saskia DM

Iluka

Postby Iluka » Tue May 15, 2018 7:45 pm

Hoping to get Llama stickers I missed it
Game Centre ID: ^Iluka^
I want that Llama

Missjanecobb

Postby Missjanecobb » Fri May 18, 2018 11:20 am

It would be even better if they would sort out the problem with sticker ships and doubloon shops not turning up on the supposed bonus days. I have only been able to buy one doubloon at a time from ships for some time now because they don't turn up on the day they are supposed to, and then a lot of them will turn up a day or two later but only carrying one doubloon.

Tier 16
BethM

Postby BethM » Fri May 18, 2018 2:17 pm

On my iPad game, I am no longer seeing the info card for the event chest with the possible animals, only the image with the guaranteed pet. The little blue i is missing. It is still there in my Windows game.

Level 80 on iPad - Susan with geranium avatar if connected to FB, otherwise BethMme
Level 69 on Windows 10 laptop - Susan with monkeyhead avatar
Township player code: A9FMP2
Farmville Tropical Escape code: FI6E-WHJ0 (last digit is zero)

Tier 2
TrudyNC

Postby TrudyNC » Fri May 18, 2018 8:24 pm

Missjanecobb wrote:It would be even better if they would sort out the problem with sticker ships and doubloon shops not turning up on the supposed bonus days. I have only been able to buy one doubloon at a time from ships for some time now because they don't turn up on the day they are supposed to, and then a lot of them will turn up a day or two later but only carrying one doubloon.

Yes! That's been going on with me, as well and it's a bit irritating to be missing out on bonuses because there's a glitch in the system! :(
TrudyNC --- Level 80 - Windows 10 Desktop
Don't Litter ~ Spay or Neuter

Tier 16
BethM

Postby BethM » Fri May 18, 2018 9:11 pm

Well, we'll still get the stickers, we just know less about which ones they will be.
Level 80 on iPad - Susan with geranium avatar if connected to FB, otherwise BethMme
Level 69 on Windows 10 laptop - Susan with monkeyhead avatar
Township player code: A9FMP2
Farmville Tropical Escape code: FI6E-WHJ0 (last digit is zero)

Return to “Announcements”