Paradise Bay Band Event: Round 2!

Game updates and news from the Crew
LeonX

Re: Paradise Bay Band Event: Round 2!

Postby LeonX » Sun May 13, 2018 12:30 am

So this PB band thing

It's just for decorational purposes only, am I right?

Last time around there was some use to it, I could get some bronze tickets out of it. Now there only seems be another band member.

So is there anything for me in this event? I'm in this game for the trade, I have close to zero interest in decoratios (4M in coins could buy pretty much anything I guess....?). Should I put an effort in or?

If you have an interest in an buyers market idea in the "world market" feel free to contact me, it could possibly make things more interesting than looking at endless sales of gun powder and "bee flowers".

BR
//Leon_X

Tier 2
JTeese

Postby JTeese » Sun May 13, 2018 1:56 am

It is 10 p.m Eastern time and no boats have arrived with musical notes. Since 1 p.m. I have filled many boat orders and still no notes. What's up with that?

Tier 15
J1st

Postby J1st » Sun May 13, 2018 2:05 am

JTeese wrote:It is 10 p.m Eastern time and no boats have arrived with musical notes. Since 1 p.m. I have filled many boat orders and still no notes. What's up with that?

Try closing your game and restarting, this has worked for several people.
Level: 80 Windows 10 Since June 2016, Jerry's Island
Level: 69 Apple IPad Pro Since July 2017, Sheila's Island
FB Pic - Not this avatar...but we could be brothers. :lol:
FB Pic - She and Me ⭐️
Wiki: https://paradise-bay.fandom.com/

Helhay

Postby Helhay » Sun May 13, 2018 10:43 am

I got 3 boats with notes at the begining, I have played all day since, I have been deleting orders and have got 2 more notes. One of which was 5 gold spools for 1 note. What a joke! At this rate I won't be able to even get the first 2 bands. Have you seen how many is needed for the 3rd one!!!! I give up they will only end up in storage anyway, there is no more room on my islands.

Tier 2
Quisuis

Postby Quisuis » Sun May 13, 2018 11:27 am

14 boat i do and not a single note........ :(
level 66
réserve arbre 865
réserve moulin 910

prendre note je suis sur Androïde.
https://www.facebook.com/emma.cistera

Tier 2
JTeese

Postby JTeese » Sun May 13, 2018 4:20 pm

Thank you, J1st. I had already restarted the game a couple times to no avail. However, this morning, Sunday, May 13, around 8ish, the notes started coming. Thx

sillyberry

Postby sillyberry » Sun May 13, 2018 5:07 pm

LeonX wrote:So this PB band thing

It's just for decorational purposes only, am I right?

Last time around there was some use to it, I could get some bronze tickets out of it. Now there only seems be another band member.

So is there anything for me in this event? I'm in this game for the trade, I have close to zero interest in decoratios (4M in coins could buy pretty much anything I guess....?). Should I put an effort in or?

If you have an interest in an buyers market idea in the "world market" feel free to contact me, it could possibly make things more interesting than looking at endless sales of gun powder and "bee flowers".

BR
//Leon_X

Leon, I'm the same. I don't even mind spending the 20 notes on a decoration that will probably never be used, but I'm still getting boats with notes and have no idea what to do with them. I mean, I really have no use for a ton of Honey Bee decorations...

Tier 15
J1st

Postby J1st » Sun May 13, 2018 7:28 pm

Helhay wrote:I got 3 boats with notes at the begining, I have played all day since, I have been deleting orders and have got 2 more notes. One of which was 5 gold spools for 1 note. What a joke! At this rate I won't be able to even get the first 2 bands. Have you seen how many is needed for the 3rd one!!!! I give up they will only end up in storage anyway, there is no more room on my islands.

Don't be discouraged by the current price of the third one, it will change back to 20 when that June event starts. When it was first announced in April, both May and June were 99. Then, when May hit, the price for May was adjusted to 20, just like April's was.
Level: 80 Windows 10 Since June 2016, Jerry's Island
Level: 69 Apple IPad Pro Since July 2017, Sheila's Island
FB Pic - Not this avatar...but we could be brothers. :lol:
FB Pic - She and Me ⭐️
Wiki: https://paradise-bay.fandom.com/

Tier 11
Lutka48

Postby Lutka48 » Sun May 13, 2018 7:54 pm

I finally finished mine this morning and I have to say I overestimated this event a bit.
First of all, it took many, many boats for me to get my guitarist.
I found comparing to our first band event, not only it took many boats between to get a boat with lyrical notes but with the exception of one boat that had 2 notes all the other boats would only bring one.
The requests were not simple either; 5 shrimp rolls,4 energy drinks,5 spicy grilled shrimp,4 shrimp soops,3 seaweed soops,3 ships in the bottle,5 bath bombs,4 banana honey butter and more, all for one note.
It was a bit easier with my second island since few boats had more than one lyrical notes although the requests were tough too.
I still liked the event and I am looking forward to get my third member of the band.
GC: lutka48
PB level 80, island name Lucyna & level 80, island name Adam( koala pic)
All characters RL 21 in Lucyna game, lots of pets, kind of lost track :lol:
Wish list: find more room on my island

Rocque

Postby Rocque » Sun May 13, 2018 9:42 pm

Doctor00z wrote:
JessicaC wrote:Great to know it's starting soon. And why has Paradise Rush started early? It has for me...

You might be experiencing the random speed boost beta instead of the Paradise Rush. If you are, you should be seeing times of just a few minutes for most harvests, instead of 75% time rushes.

A lot of players did not get the "rush". I even reloaded my game on my iPad hoping to get it.

Also, I know what people say about having to choose between pets or decorations. We will have more of a variety of islands to look at when we visit others and that is fun.

Return to “Announcements”