Paradise Bay Band Event: Round 2!

Game updates and news from the Crew
Tier 2
RiRiTex

Re: Paradise Bay Band Event: Round 2!

Postby RiRiTex » Wed May 16, 2018 4:20 am

This game has gotten to where we cannot all get the items offered in quests. I have completed 32 boat orders and only gotten 1 music note. There is no feasible way to get enough to buy a band member at this rate. I am not going to play 24/7 for any quest! I have a real life and am about to give this game up, as it is no longer relaxing when you are stressing to complete a quest to get the prize and you cannot complete it.
Thanks, RiRiTex ;~)

tsk001

Postby tsk001 » Wed May 16, 2018 7:11 am

Lola16 wrote:Ok now been playing since the event stayrted, only 3 boats with notes, and one of those needs blueberries to make the drink and i used those in a trade. I reckon I’ve had 20 boats so not wasting any more time. If they want us to participate then at least give a chance.
Also the mills correct me if I’m wrong but does a 25% chance mean you should get a doubke every 4 times, not in my case it doesn’t. It’s a really frustrating slow game at the moment

I certainly was not getting one in 4 during the rush and no matter how many boat orders I filled, I only managed to get 17 notes.
Island Name - Tanith Kirby
Island Level - 75
Playing since 2015

MommaInna

Postby MommaInna » Thu May 17, 2018 3:32 am

Disappointed that this only lasted 2 days! I had heard earlier that it was coming in late May. Due to activities that did not allow me time to play, I totally missed it!
Really need 2 Sunfush! Please! MommaInna

Lora55

Postby Lora55 » Thu May 17, 2018 7:25 pm

I still am not getting Boats with the Notes on them Even doing all the things suggested here
What is up with that ?

Wait its over with with a whole ton of people that were bugged not getting any notes at all and Its over with ? Seriously ?

Maglady

Postby Maglady » Thu May 17, 2018 9:33 pm

Only 2 days to collect 20 notes? I only had 1 boat arrive offering 1 note during those very generous 2 days. Won’t bother with next months event now. Getting disillusioned with this game.

Tier 3
Bilbocroft

Postby Bilbocroft » Sat May 19, 2018 4:46 pm

J1st wrote:
Quisuis wrote:hi everyone,

how many note you can stock in inventory anyone know it please? can it goes over 20?

p.s. i finally got 5 note atm in 23 boat

20 is the limit you can store in inventory, but as someone else said, it is a soft cap. If you have boats that brings notes, you'll still be able to harvest them. What will happen when you reach 20 is that the boats with notes will stop coming. So, if you want to buy anything with notes and keep the notes flowing, now is the time, until the event ends.

I currently have 23 notes in storage . . . .
Stuck on level 80 like many many others.
Was stuck on level 75 like so many others
Was stuck on level 60 like many others in Nov 2016 and then didn’t play for 15 months.
Came back in Mar 2018 after my grandaughter found the app.

Lora55

Postby Lora55 » Sat May 19, 2018 10:40 pm

I havnt gotten any notes at all this month .... Why ? if its a monthly event Not ike I havnt
Been doing Boat orders Where are the NOTES ?

Tier 15
J1st

Postby J1st » Sat May 19, 2018 10:53 pm

Lora55 wrote:I havnt gotten any notes at all this month .... Why ? if its a monthly event Not ike I havnt
Been doing Boat orders Where are the NOTES ?

The event ran from the 12th to the 14th this month, so It is over for May.
Level: 80 Windows 10 Since June 2016, Jerry's Island
Level: 69 Apple IPad Pro Since July 2017, Sheila's Island
FB Pic - Not this avatar...but we could be brothers. :lol:
FB Pic - She and Me ⭐️
Wiki: https://paradise-bay.fandom.com/

Tier 16
BethM

Postby BethM » Sat May 19, 2018 11:03 pm

I got enough to get the guitarist and build up a reserve for next time, but imo three days was a bit short for this event.

Next time, I would suggest using pearls sometimes to get rid of large boats (unless you want what they're selling) and boats with difficult orders. It isn't necessary to fill all the boat orders. I also found Carl and the Ghost Captain kept returning very quickly. I finally just let them have two dock slots and tried to keep turning over the other two docks.
Level 80 on iPad - Susan with geranium avatar if connected to FB, otherwise BethMme
Level 69 on Windows 10 laptop - Susan with monkeyhead avatar
Township player code: A9FMP2
Farmville Tropical Escape code: FI6E-WHJ0 (last digit is zero)

Tier 10
RaNeGab

Postby RaNeGab » Sat May 19, 2018 11:55 pm

BethM wrote:I got enough to get the guitarist and build up a reserve for next time, but imo three days was a bit short for this event.

Next time, I would suggest using pearls sometimes to get rid of large boats (unless you want what they're selling) and boats with difficult orders. It isn't necessary to fill all the boat orders. I also found Carl and the Ghost Captain kept returning very quickly. I finally just let them have two dock slots and tried to keep turning over the other two docks.

Kind of disappointed in my 2 other games since didn’t had a chance to get the guitar. After having the Rush among my 3 games and short time on my 4 th game end up not completing 2 of my games. Boats keep coming with stickers and storage parts with my 2 lower games, who can resist to that :( Then boat notes just giving 1 :( Not knowing it’s already early morning of May 15 my time. Yes PB try to balance our games after being happy followed by disappointment while playing :lol: :lol: :lol:
RaNeGab Level 80
RanegabII Level 79
JnGab Level 67
Raul Level 66
Wish list: HELP! FEED pets your connected with...TYSM ;)
Playing Daily/Edmonton CA
Hello PBCoFs ;)

Return to “Announcements”