All Hands On Deck For A New Gathering Event!

Game updates and news from the Crew
Arienfire

Re: All Hands On Deck For A New Gathering Event!

Postby Arienfire » Sun May 20, 2018 10:44 am

Where do we get the booty or whatever? The thing that's 1000 points. There's no visiting other players or anything.

Tier 16
BethM

Postby BethM » Sun May 20, 2018 2:30 pm

See this info about 10 posts above yours in this same topic.

viewtopic.php?f=12&t=201349&start=100#p599370
Level 80 on iPad - Susan with geranium avatar if connected to FB, otherwise BethMme
Level 69 on Windows 10 laptop - Susan with monkeyhead avatar
Township player code: A9FMP2
Farmville Tropical Escape code: FI6E-WHJ0 (last digit is zero)

gluglubelle

Postby gluglubelle » Sun May 20, 2018 3:52 pm

PB must know when I am unavailable to play for a few days (how do they manage that?)! The Pirate Ship is lovely but, sadly, I won’t be able to finish this one. There are a lot of back to back events but I understand why it is done. Not all players are at Level 75 and I assume they enjoy earning awards as I do whenever possible. Congratulations to all that finish and I look forward to seeing your ship when you visit my island. Enjoy playing! :D

GC...Nani Moku

Kathyt

Postby Kathyt » Mon May 21, 2018 7:35 am

You know, I can’t find it now, but I posted a question about the pirates drafting table. I asked when we might start having access to the pirate’s booty. I asked this because sometimes after a period of time things like this are offered in the bazaar because not everyone can make money purchases. I got a response, and it was quite sarcastic. Not cool. I will say that this was the first time that this has happened, but it’s just really not necessary. If they are not going to be offered in the bazaar, just say so.

Rainbowmouse56

Postby Rainbowmouse56 » Mon May 21, 2018 10:13 am

Boats boats enough boats give something worth building :D

Megwilson06

Postby Megwilson06 » Mon May 21, 2018 1:32 pm

Kathyt wrote:You know, I can’t find it now, but I posted a question about the pirates drafting table. I asked when we might start having access to the pirate’s booty. I asked this because sometimes after a period of time things like this are offered in the bazaar because not everyone can make money purchases. I got a response, and it was quite sarcastic. Not cool. I will say that this was the first time that this has happened, but it’s just really not necessary. If they are not going to be offered in the bazaar, just say so.

I also felt it wasn’t necessary for the SAME question to be asked over and over and over. My intent is to help people on the forums, but I guess I should have just gotten off the forum instead of saying people can’t read. I apologize if I hurt your feelings. For future knowledge, the search function at the top of the forum is very helpful. Typing in “booty” yielded 82 results.

The same question has been asked in many other ways, though. Pirates ship, etc. It has been said, repeatedly, that the only way to get the pirate’s booty is through purchasing the bundles offered. There is no social element to this game, and nothing to purchase in the bazaar. When looking at a topic, going through the pages of the post is very useful. If you would have went to the last page, the one your question was posted to, I believe three other people (10 posts to a page) asked the same question.

viewtopic.php?f=12&t=201349&start=100

I can understand if it was say on the third page and hard to find. But it wasn’t. There have been so many posts/reply’s about the very question you asked. On an iPad, when users post, it shows their join date. I assumed since you’ve been a member at the forums since 2015 you knew how to navigate them. When you’re on the general discussion main page and see a topic you want to reply to... you can check out the last page by clicking on the part of the topic circled.

It will take you straight to the last post. You can then click on the page numbers at the top or bottom of the page if you’d like to look through the topic further.

Game Center ID: Megwilson06
Level: 80

QubeTown: Megwilson06
Farmville Tropic Escape code: JWS-8555
Decurse code: UEJQAAAA

Arienfire

Postby Arienfire » Tue May 22, 2018 4:56 am

Most don't start on the last page. We're reading through the beginning for an answer. I was yelled at for NOT reading from the beginning in another other game forum, so whenever I look at the thread I start from the beginning. Just because someone JOINED in 2015 doesn't mean we're active in the forums. I rarely post or read anything in here since I've joined. As for using the search bar, I don't tend to use it because more than half the time it yields results I don't care about, since it's only looking for a specific word, it brings up ANYONE who typed the word. But thanks for your continued facetious-ness.

Megwilson06

Postby Megwilson06 » Tue May 22, 2018 11:32 am

Arienfire wrote:Most don't start on the last page. We're reading through the beginning for an answer. I was yelled at for NOT reading from the beginning in another other game forum, so whenever I look at the thread I start from the beginning. Just because someone JOINED in 2015 doesn't mean we're active in the forums. I rarely post or read anything in here since I've joined. As for using the search bar, I don't tend to use it because more than half the time it yields results I don't care about, since it's only looking for a specific word, it brings up ANYONE who typed the word. But thanks for your continued facetious-ness.

Call it facetious if you want. It’s frustrating to have the same question asked repeatedly. I understand about the search function not always working. But sometimes it is at least worth a try. I don’t see many people on paradise bay talking about “booty” very frequently outside of this current event. The event had been going on for 5 days before the other poster and apparently you asked the question. Nobody is yelling at anyone here. It’s hard to take tone though text. I truly don’t want to hurt anyone’s feelings, but like I said... if you or anyone else just took a *little* bit of time to look, you could have easily found your answer. I took those screenshots to help.

I have found a good general rule is to read the first few posts and then go to the last page. Or someone could have also scrolled down the general discussion page and found multiple topics others created asking how to get pirates booty. Most times in events like these, everything has already been asked and answered in the first day.
Game Center ID: Megwilson06
Level: 80

QubeTown: Megwilson06
Farmville Tropic Escape code: JWS-8555
Decurse code: UEJQAAAA

Kathyt

Postby Kathyt » Tue May 22, 2018 12:50 pm

megwilson06 thank you for your second reply, I don’t use the forum very often, but I guess I should. You didn’t really hurt my feelings, I was just kind of taken aback. I didn’t know the question had been asked so many times before. I just many they might offer the booty sometime in the bazaar and I missed the post, I apologize .

BarnacleBill

Postby BarnacleBill » Tue May 22, 2018 5:03 pm

I’ll be lucky if I finish tier 13. Hickory Falls and Penguin Isle aren’t spitting out enough time pieces and regular 9hr productions don’t appear to be enough to insure level 15 is attainable. My storage doesn’t allow me to carry more than about 10 of each item and I used them all to get off the ground. If the Trade Post is suppose to help in someway I’ve seen nothing.

Return to “Announcements”