All Hands On Deck For A New Gathering Event!

Game updates and news from the Crew
Tier 16
BethM

Re: All Hands On Deck For A New Gathering Event!

Postby BethM » Tue May 22, 2018 6:29 pm

Arienfire wrote:Most don't start on the last page. We're reading through the beginning for an answer. I was yelled at for NOT reading from the beginning in another other game forum, so whenever I look at the thread I start from the beginning. Just because someone JOINED in 2015 doesn't mean we're active in the forums. I rarely post or read anything in here since I've joined. As for using the search bar, I don't tend to use it because more than half the time it yields results I don't care about, since it's only looking for a specific word, it brings up ANYONE who typed the word. But thanks for your continued facetious-ness.

Oh, some of the topics here run on for a lot of pages. I think if you read maybe the first page and the last couple, that's probably enough. I don't think anyone would get testy about your missing something buried on page 4 and not discussed in the last couple days.

I think you just had the misfortune of being the straw that broke the camels back. For some reason, there were a couple topics going where poster after poster would come and ask the same question, often when the answer was two posts above theirs, and people starting multiple new topics on the same problem without even looking around. I began to wonder if it was somebody messing with us testing a forum bot, sending machine generated posts based on what it read.

You get points, anyway, for finding the existing relevant topic.
Level 80 on iPad - Susan with geranium avatar if connected to FB, otherwise BethMme
Level 69 on Windows 10 laptop - Susan with monkeyhead avatar
Township player code: A9FMP2
Farmville Tropical Escape code: FI6E-WHJ0 (last digit is zero)

Tier 16
Kittykatz

Postby Kittykatz » Tue May 22, 2018 7:25 pm

BarnacleBill wrote:I’ll be lucky if I finish tier 13. Hickory Falls and Penguin Isle aren’t spitting out enough time pieces and regular 9hr productions don’t appear to be enough to insure level 15 is attainable. My storage doesn’t allow me to carry more than about 10 of each item and I used them all to get off the ground. If the Trade Post is suppose to help in someway I’ve seen nothing.

Penguin island doesn't give anything useful this event. ( At least I can't of any)
Dreadbirds will give or to help make nails, and Chameleon Cove gives seaglass to make the lenses.
Style Island can help with needles for the compasses.

The component that was supposed to include the trade post didn't pan out. You won't get anything from there to help in this event.

As Retrofest is nearing, it's harder to find items on the WM. :|
I truly wish you luck in finishing.

The good news is that the final level is 6,000 hearts, it's less than in previous events.

Maybe in the future those ship components will show up in the Salvage yard.
Image ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Tier 16
BethM

Postby BethM » Tue May 22, 2018 8:21 pm

Doesn't the ice hole sometimes give compasses? It gives other Tinker items.

In a fitting PB moment, my Game 2 Tinker ranked up to MM 3 just after I finished the event making those 12 hour compasses.
Level 80 on iPad - Susan with geranium avatar if connected to FB, otherwise BethMme

Tier 16
Kittykatz

Postby Kittykatz » Tue May 22, 2018 8:56 pm

BethM wrote:Doesn't the ice hole sometimes give compasses? It gives other Tinker items.

In a fitting PB moment, my Game 2 Tinker ranked up to MM 3 just after I finished the event making those 12 hour compasses.

Ah yes, the Penguin does dive in and get a compass at times.
I just recently got Penguin Island. No compass yet, but I do recall that now.

The frequency on getting a compass there is pretty slow. It's frozen over for days.
Image ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Mommie279

Postby Mommie279 » Tue May 22, 2018 11:20 pm

I’m done with this game !!!! I’ve been playing since day one and now at level 75 I can’t make trades, it moves like molasses and it is ridiculous that you have to spend “real” money for the Pirates booty !!!!
I hung in for as long as I thought I could but it is getting quite frustrating. I have deleted the game numerous times and then installed it. When I re install I get a message if I want to continue in Game Center or at level 11 ???

Tier 16
BethM

Postby BethM » Wed May 23, 2018 12:20 am

If you have been signed into GameCenter when you played before, it should have a backup of your game, so I'd choose that option. If the alternative is Level 11, there isn't much to lose, anyway.

One nice thing about this event is that they gave us the most important part, the hull, right at the beginning. So, at least you got that. I expect sooner or later the other components will show up in the Salvage Shop and you can get them there later. It is too bad to miss out on the tickets, though.

Tier 15
J1st

Postby J1st » Wed May 23, 2018 1:54 am

Mommie279 wrote:I’m done with this game !!!! I’ve been playing since day one and now at level 75 I can’t make trades, it moves like molasses and it is ridiculous that you have to spend “real” money for the Pirates booty !!!!
I hung in for as long as I thought I could but it is getting quite frustrating. I have deleted the game numerous times and then installed it. When I re install I get a message if I want to continue in Game Center or at level 11 ???

I was trying to figure out what might have gone wrong with your game, when I came upon a post from you asking for a reset button to start from the beginning. It appears you've gotten your wish.
Level: 80 Windows 10 Since June 2016, Jerry's Island
Level: 69 Apple IPad Pro Since July 2017, Sheila's Island
FB Pic - Not this avatar...but we could be brothers. :lol:
FB Pic - She and Me ⭐️
Wiki: https://paradise-bay.fandom.com/

Tier 2
RGJBJE

Postby RGJBJE » Wed May 23, 2018 2:00 am

Yirabeth wrote:YAY, an event I can sit out! :D I'm not into the whole boat-building craze, and I'm tired of events...Enjoy, those who do this :)

I feel the same way!!

Tier 2
RGJBJE

Postby RGJBJE » Wed May 23, 2018 2:01 am

JessicaC wrote:Another one?? Can't we have a longer break between events??

I agree 100%!!

Tier 2
RGJBJE

Postby RGJBJE » Wed May 23, 2018 2:04 am

Missjanecobb wrote:Dear AnchormanSteve, can we please have a break from these endless events?

I second that!

Return to “Announcements”