Ghost Ship Cove Updates

Game updates and news from the Crew
Tier 10
RaNeGab

Re: Ghost Ship Cove Updates

Postby RaNeGab » Sat May 19, 2018 11:06 pm

Lcsfbeach wrote:
Lcsfbeach wrote:This sound great Steve but thousands of trademadters have gotten the ghost shark and I'm one who has not. I've now maxed out the ghost monkey. Will I get ghost shark stickers now in the 2nd tier or hav e to wait 3 months so I can get 10 ghost manta stickers first?

I don't understand why everyone does not get the opportunity to adopt the ghost shark for possibly 3 months when so many already have it?

My current offer in 2nd tier is 6 gold for some cotton

So surprised my lower level game received an offer of Phantom Shark stickers during the time it was released even didn’t max out any pets from GSC, resulted from me make a request for my main game to have the PS sticker offer too. Since I made the request in advance just to make sure it will be granted and received a reply from PB Support :
“You should have received an offer to get your Phantom Shark stickers already :) Any troubles with this, just let us know!”
With the reply I thought PB Support granted my request since I got the 5 stickers of PS, and share the good news among my PBCoFs in my FB page. After giving me so much trouble how to contact them finally received a reply from same PB Support apologizing for what had happened but I only misunderstood her reply.
Help me Lisa or anyone as part of her reply:
“Now, as per game mechanics, you have to both max out and collect new pets.“
What does she meant by her reply?
RaNeGab Level 80
RanegabII Level 79
JnGab Level 67
Raul Level 66
Wish list: HELP! FEED pets your connected with...TYSM ;)
Playing Daily/Edmonton CA
Hello PBCoFs ;)

Tier 12
Livinez

Postby Livinez » Sun May 20, 2018 2:49 am

My 3rd slot offer was 5x Phantom Shark stickers on both Mar 30th and April 28th; when I adopted him. So when this change was implemented...my Ghost Monkey was just 1⭐️ [10/15]. Thanks to the new 2nd slot offers, I was able to upgrade it to 3⭐️ today.
I thought after that I’d see Phantom Shark stickers in the 2nd slot but unfortunately not.
The wiki states that they are not yet available in 2nd slot. :|

Level 80
Storage: WM:6695 TH:6350
101/102 Pets: 95 ⭐️⭐️⭐️ 6 ⭐️
All Mills ⭐️⭐️⭐️
Gold: 102.75M Karma: 1.68M
Playing Since 8/6/2015

Tier 10
RaNeGab

Postby RaNeGab » Sun May 20, 2018 5:56 am

Livinez wrote:My 3rd slot offer was 5x Phantom Shark stickers on both Mar 30th and April 28th; when I adopted him. So when this change was implemented...my Ghost Monkey was just 1⭐️ [10/15]. Thanks to the new 2nd slot offers, I was able to upgrade it to 3⭐️ today.
I thought after that I’d see Phantom Shark stickers in the 2nd slot but unfortunately not.
The wiki states that they are not yet available in 2nd slot. :|

Thanks Liv, didn’t check wiki yet for GSC listings rewards for stickers, the PS stickers not available yet on 2nd panel cause it’s still part of their offer on 3rd panel.
viewtopic.php?f=12&t=206322#p599633
the possibility of getting the remaining stickers to adopt the PShark is there on 3rd panel :o

AMS/PB Devs, if you are true as part your message that you wanted a fair game then here’s your chance for prove it to us... And its only fair for everyone already adopt GFM pet to offer the remaining stickers for Phantom Shark.

Special thanks for the whole Team of PB wikia for the listings for doing this to us :!:
RaNeGab Level 80
RanegabII Level 79
JnGab Level 67
Raul Level 66
Wish list: HELP! FEED pets your connected with...TYSM ;)
Playing Daily/Edmonton CA
Hello PBCoFs ;)

Rebelangel

Postby Rebelangel » Sun May 20, 2018 9:20 pm

So are we all suppose to have the new ghost slots now? I still have the original chest, gate and waiting for more stickers on the ghost shark When should I get the new layout?

Tier 8
Shrippers

Postby Shrippers » Sun May 20, 2018 9:24 pm

Rebelangel wrote:So are we all suppose to have the new ghost slots now? I still have the original chest, gate and waiting for more stickers on the ghost shark When should I get the new layout?

Trash slots 1 and 2 to get new offers.
GC ID: Shrippers
Level: 80
UK

Rebelangel

Postby Rebelangel » Sun May 20, 2018 11:49 pm

Thanks Shrippers, worked like a charm. Appreciate the help

Tier 2
Tin64

Postby Tin64 » Mon May 21, 2018 8:40 am

Hi

I’m sorry but another ghost pet. It’s just an existing animal recoloured. This now seems to be a pattern were they release multiples of the same pet but just with different colouring. I am not enamoured with the gastley ghostly pets. I have started keeping them in storage and just pop them out for feeding. With such creative and talented developers why keep copying the same pets? Are they trying to release too many pets too frequently? Especially as they keep stickers clutched tightly to their chest. It is becoming too onerous to try and get so many stickers for so many pets. Wish island - one sticker, boats infrequent with stickers the occasional chest for diving. I’ll stop moaning now but the frustration factor is starting to outweigh enjoyment :cry:
ID: Tin64 :mrgreen:
Level: 80

Tier 2
Outpt

Postby Outpt » Mon May 21, 2018 8:20 pm

One more bat is all I need,we’ll phantom manta and shark.
Level 75 iPhone 6S
Level 33 2nd island Broke again :cry:

Tier 2
Outpt

Postby Outpt » Tue May 22, 2018 5:54 pm

Got all kinds of bats now.Working on firstmate haven’t seen those since I started playing
Level 75 iPhone 6S
Level 33 2nd island Broke again :cry:

Tier 16
BethM

Postby BethM » Tue May 22, 2018 6:15 pm

Tin64 wrote:Hi

I’m sorry but another ghost pet. It’s just an existing animal recoloured. This now seems to be a pattern were they release multiples of the same pet but just with different colouring. I am not enamoured with the gastley ghostly pets.

I don't either. They are visually jarring, and mostly just plain ugly. IMO the ghostly sloths are even worse. They stick out like a sore thumb. I mean, it's not like they couldn't get a sloth to hold still long enough to put a silly outfit on it like they did with the otter and mole. :D
Level 80 on iPad - Susan with geranium avatar if connected to FB, otherwise BethMme
Level 69 on Windows 10 laptop - Susan with monkeyhead avatar
Township player code: A9FMP2
Farmville Tropical Escape code: FI6E-WHJ0 (last digit is zero)

Return to “Announcements”