Ghost Ship Cove Updates

Game updates and news from the Crew
bobcat1

Re: Ghost Ship Cove Updates

Postby bobcat1 » Tue May 22, 2018 10:45 pm

AnchormanSteve wrote:::NEWSFLASH!::

Ahoy Trademasters! The Ghost Ship Cove Trade Board offers have changed.

1) The Ghost Chest and decorations can be found in the first slot.

2) Book of Secrets chapters and previous Ghost Ship Cove stickers can be found in the second slot. Don't see what you like? Just dismiss to see the next offering.

3) The third slot will remain unchanged until May 28th when the new Ghost Manta Ray pet is released. After this date, the third slot will always offer the newest Ghost Ship Cove pet. The third slot will still be limited to one purchase per month.

- Anchorman Steve
?
my ghost ship cove has not changed as you show here! Am I missing something?

Tier 15
J1st

Postby J1st » Tue May 22, 2018 10:50 pm

bobcat1 wrote:

2) Book of Secrets chapters and previous Ghost Ship Cove stickers can be found in the second slot. Don't see what you like? Just dismiss to see the next offering.

3) The third slot will remain unchanged until May 28th when the new Ghost Manta Ray pet is released. After this date, the third slot will always offer the newest Ghost Ship Cove pet. The third slot will still be limited to one purchase per month.

- Anchorman Steve
?

Click on the trashcans in slot 1 and 2 to remove the old game stuff. After it reloads, you'll see the new stuff.
Level: 80 Windows 10 Since June 2016, Jerry's Island
Level: 69 Apple IPad Pro Since July 2017, Sheila's Island
FB Pic - Not this avatar...but we could be brothers. :lol:
FB Pic - She and Me ⭐️
Wiki: https://paradise-bay.fandom.com/

bobcat1

Postby bobcat1 » Tue May 22, 2018 11:00 pm

J1st wrote:
bobcat1 wrote:

- Anchorman Steve
?

Click on the trashcans in slot 1 and 2 to remove the old game stuff. After it reloads, you'll see the new stuff.
J1st wrote:
bobcat1 wrote:
I had purchased the first slot and when it updated it was as you show, Thanks for the quick response :D :D :D :D :D :D :) :D :D :D :D :D

- Anchorman Steve
?

Tier 11
Lutka48

Postby Lutka48 » Wed May 23, 2018 1:03 am

BethM wrote:
Tin64 wrote:Hi

I’m sorry but another ghost pet. It’s just an existing animal recoloured. This now seems to be a pattern were they release multiples of the same pet but just with different colouring. I am not enamoured with the gastley ghostly pets.

I don't either. They are visually jarring, and mostly just plain ugly. IMO the ghostly sloths are even worse. They stick out like a sore thumb. I mean, it's not like they couldn't get a sloth to hold still long enough to put a silly outfit on it like they did with the otter and mole. :D

Well, I don’t care how ugly that shark looks. Or that it glows in the dark.
On my second island my shark already has his ghost floating in front of him and now it looks like I am not gonna get my ugly, ghostly shark on my main island for a while.
I might just throw a hissy fit.
Just kidding. :lol: :lol:
Still want my ghost shat though.
GC: lutka48
PB level 80, island name Lucyna & level 80, island name Adam( koala pic)
All characters RL 21 in Lucyna game, lots of pets, kind of lost track :lol:
Wish list: find more room on my island

Tier 10
Lcsfbeach

Postby Lcsfbeach » Mon May 28, 2018 8:02 pm

Thank You PB and AMS , I'm so happy today, I got 5 ghost manta stickers and was so happy to find you've released the shark stickers in the middle tier of ghost island :D :D

Yesterday I advanced my hummingbird :D :D

It'll take hours but I love working on advancing my new shark now :D :D gotta get back yo double doubloon day!
GC: LCSFBEACH
Level 80 storage TH 7020 and WM 6975
101/102 pets / 93 ⭐️⭐️⭐️ 1 ⭐️⭐️ 7 ⭐️
Karma 2.73 mil ❤️ and gold 115.51 mil
All mills ⭐️⭐️⭐️

Tier 10
RaNeGab

Postby RaNeGab » Thu May 31, 2018 4:50 pm

Lcsfbeach wrote:Thank You PB and AMS , I'm so happy today, I got 5 ghost manta stickers and was so happy to find you've released the shark stickers in the middle tier of ghost island :D :D

Yesterday I advanced my hummingbird :D :D

It'll take hours but I love working on advancing my new shark now :D :D gotta get back yo double doubloon day!

Same here Lisa, so :o surprised :o after I got my 5 Ghost manta stickers then no choice but used my doubloons on 2nd slot to level up other pets with stickers being offered and so :) happy :) after getting 2 consecutive 3x GShark stickers. Also, managed to adopt the HB in my main game before the connection issue.

Thanks AMS/PB Devs for considering my suggestions :!:
RaNeGab wrote:Thanks so much for clear explanation about the changes, AnchorManSteve :) looking forward to get the remaining 5 Phantom Shark stickers on 2nd slot to adopt the pet, since PB offer a new pet for the 3rd slot in the next 8 days 19hours.
Suggestion AMS: will appreciate if you can relay this to PB Devs...
Most of the players wants to have the new pet you are releasing in GSC, why not make it possible for us to adopt the pet after 2 consecutive offer in the 3rd slot, since we already adopted the latest pet you offered from GSC OR for ALL players Already completed the 3 BoS. Regardlesss if player didn’t max out yet with the previous pet.
On the 2nd slot, our option what stickers we need to trade with our doubloons in order to level up our pets since we have access to delete them.
First slot with an access to delete, why not gives us Ghostly Treasure with better reward base on our game progress.

viewtopic.php?f=12&t=206322#p599633
RaNeGab Level 80
RanegabII Level 79
JnGab Level 67
Raul Level 66
Wish list: HELP! FEED pets your connected with...TYSM ;)
Playing Daily/Edmonton CA
Hello PBCoFs ;)

Tier 10
Lcsfbeach

Postby Lcsfbeach » Sat Jun 02, 2018 6:44 am

Thanks , No matter what the decision making process, I’m just happy! I really think the PB people are watching and trying to help/ ease us over issues. They decided to give me and others an opportunity to get the ghost shark :D I’ll be advancing my shark to 15 shortly , not there yet, but I m also so happy they are looking at player issues on the forum and trying to fix them in the bacground to satisfy players if it is reasonable :D
GC: LCSFBEACH
Level 80 storage TH 7020 and WM 6975
101/102 pets / 93 ⭐️⭐️⭐️ 1 ⭐️⭐️ 7 ⭐️
Karma 2.73 mil ❤️ and gold 115.51 mil
All mills ⭐️⭐️⭐️

Tier 1
Melana

Postby Melana » Sat Jun 16, 2018 6:52 am

Ghost Cove, what’s up? I Barely got enough stickers for the Book of Secrets in third box. Then, bam! There is a lantern in first, a Book of Secrets in the second (looks the same, is it?) still for same price, but in the third is a shadow of the manta the first day after I squeaked the Book that says “all sold out, new offer in 29 days! That is still 10 or so days away. I started playing in April and have to work hard to keep up with the buildings. I have other new stuff that is changed. Does anyone else have this problem?
Melana
Level 55

Tier 1
Melana

Postby Melana » Sat Jun 16, 2018 7:38 am

I hope I can post a screenshot of Ghost Cove. I did have fencing and lanterns, have never had any stickers, have no idea if the BofS is chapter 2 but is still 30 doubloons. Had no luck posting photo, but 3rd slot empty and was never offered stickers. Do have crystal skull and black panther. Is this a query for admins???

Tier 16
BethM

Postby BethM » Sat Jun 16, 2018 3:00 pm

The third slot in Ghost cove always has a long timer on it, usually 30 days.

Yes, they have moved the Book of Secrets chapters from the third to the second slot and the old Halloween decorations from the second to the first slot.

Generally, the book of secrets next chapter will keep appearing in its slot until we have bought and done them all. If you already bought BOS1, the one in slot 2 should be BOS 2, but I remember book 2 as costing only 20 doubloons. (This is also what the wiki shows - 30 doubloons for the first book then 20 each for chapters 2 & 3.)

If you haven’t finished book 1, I’d finish that one first then delete the one showing in slot 2 for 30 doubloons and see if the 20 doubloons book comes up next.
Level 80 on iPad - Susan with geranium avatar if connected to FB, otherwise BethMme
Level 69 on Windows 10 laptop - Susan with monkeyhead avatar
Township player code: A9FMP2
Farmville Tropical Escape code: FI6E-WHJ0 (last digit is zero)

Return to “Announcements”