Your feedback on Paradise Bay Forums

Game updates and news from the Crew
Site Admin
ArcticFox

Your feedback on Paradise Bay Forums

Postby ArcticFox » Wed Jun 20, 2018 10:50 am

Ahoy Trademasters!

Let me introduce myself first! I have one of the warmest coats of any mammal in the Arctic and my name is Arctic Fox! As a member of Paradise Bay Crew, I am here today to seek for our fellow Trademasters advice and expertise.

Our team has been traveling around the bay, but it was caught in stormy weather near Carl’s Cabin island. Finally our ship reappeared on the horizon of this little piece of Paradise land, so it’s time for us to put all hands on deck.

We would like to hear your thoughts on Paradise Bay Forums and understand what can be done to improve it in the near future.

Please take a few minutes to complete this survey, it shouldn’t take too long. Wishing you an adventurous day!

https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/6X3WLMX

UPDATE: Thank you all for participating. The survey is now closed with more than 400 responses. It will serve us as a Guiding Star in our journey to improve this space.
Cunning and cute. ❄❄❄

LilBubbleBlast

Re: Your feedback on Paradise Bay Forums

Postby LilBubbleBlast » Wed Jun 20, 2018 11:00 am

Thank you! I appreciate your concern and will have a LOT to say in this survey! :P
Edit: Done.

Missjanecobb

Postby Missjanecobb » Wed Jun 20, 2018 11:17 am

Dear Arctic Fox, welcome. If you really want to make the forums better there are two very important things.

1.Communication. Timely information about upcoming events, known problems etc from PB is always appreciated.
2.Please read the complaints posted here and act on them.

Thanks.

Tier 3
djohn3853

Postby djohn3853 » Wed Jun 20, 2018 11:21 am

Welcome Arctic Fox. As has already been stated, timely info is greatly appreciated. I will be completing the survey.
Game Name: Dave's Island
FB Name: Dave Johnson
Forum Name was Game Center ID
I am on iOS
Level 70
Rhode Island

Tier 9
Kissable32

Postby Kissable32 » Wed Jun 20, 2018 4:27 pm

Missjanecobb wrote:Dear Arctic Fox, welcome. If you really want to make the forums better there are two very important things.

1.Communication. Timely information about upcoming events, known problems etc from PB is always appreciated.
2.Please read the complaints posted here and act on them.

Thanks.

This. Right here.
Name is Tiffany
Avatar is a baby with the name Landry
Currently level 80
15 mills maxed
5 pets maxed
never enough coins, no prestige, and quite a bit of karma (hopefully it's good karma :lol: )

Tier 2
Seejaykaygee

Postby Seejaykaygee » Wed Jun 20, 2018 4:36 pm

We should get the speed time for everyone not fair to loyal players and we still cannot play from windows 10. Not cool. Need more levels and more land please tyia
please join us https://www.facebook.com/groups/PBFRIENDLYHORIZONS/

gluglubelle

Postby gluglubelle » Wed Jun 20, 2018 6:02 pm

Ahoy Arctic Fox! Few complaints here since this is a free game with the option to spend money (which many have). Communicating with us promptly and regularly will increase patience and keep loyalty to your product. Oh...and more land !!! ;). Filled out the survey but refrained from comments. Have an adventurous day.

Tier 4
Red626

Postby Red626 » Wed Jun 20, 2018 7:19 pm

Welcome....and filled out
Level 75
Tomorrow isn’t promised....love fiercely..laugh often

Tier 3
SarahCR

Postby SarahCR » Wed Jun 20, 2018 8:05 pm

Welcome Arctic Fox, glad to read that PB wants to improve this forum! I completed the survey, hope you will get to work with all our feedback.

You would already improve a lot with a timely communication on events, technical issues, etc. And supply us with feedback when someone posts about problems, if we can find the information we need on this forum we will be reassured and everyone can keep calm and play paradise bay. :D

And it's been stated countless times before but more land and something new that doesn't consist of events or pets is more than welcome....
FB profile: Sarah CR. New friends always welcome :D
TS code = DPGWNF

Tier 5
Goofball

Postby Goofball » Wed Jun 20, 2018 9:43 pm

Rather than saying I will, I will say that I have (completed the survey).

My experience with the support team has been pretty exceptional. Especially those crafty critters (Doom Turtle, ahem!) that vastly improved my storage. Most often, it's a glitch that everyone is experiencing, and it gets fixed soon.

I would suggest, that there are places (on the edges, in the main bay between islands, in the currently inaccessible picnic area, etc.) that could perhaps be used to "expand" without major rewrites. Even a few squares here and there would be helpful. Of course, I am no coder, so I am simply expressing an opinion.

Fingers crossed for a delightful surprise on the next anniversary!
Goofball, level 80. Greenwich minus 6 or 7.

Time Travelers Strictly Cash. Location: Earth (most times)

Return to “Announcements”