Your feedback on Paradise Bay Forums

Game updates and news from the Crew
Tier 3
Doctor00z

Re: Your feedback on Paradise Bay Forums

Postby Doctor00z » Thu Jun 21, 2018 12:44 am

Missjanecobb wrote:Dear Arctic Fox, welcome. If you really want to make the forums better there are two very important things.

1.Communication. Timely information about upcoming events, known problems etc from PB is always appreciated.
2.Please read the complaints posted here and act on them.

Thanks.

This 100%

I appreciate the chance to do this survey for the forums, but I would really like one for the actual game as well. I want to give my opinions on that too please!

Tier 7
Oblio98

Postby Oblio98 » Thu Jun 21, 2018 12:58 am

Welcome and THANKS for listening. That’s all we ask.

(well, maybe we ask for a bit more from time to time) :lol:

Tier 1
im4noles2

Postby im4noles2 » Thu Jun 21, 2018 2:00 am

Welcome Artic Fox! Special thanks to Doom Turtle after 2+ years of trying to log into the forums!! Here I am!! :D

What everyone else said and a survey for the game!!

Did the survey.

Customer service already seems to be improving ………so maybe great things in store for the future of Paradise Bay! 8-)

Tier 10
Lcsfbeach

Postby Lcsfbeach » Thu Jun 21, 2018 7:06 am

Welcome arctic fox. Can you please just commicaterr more. More recently it’s obvious customer service is doing something or trying to do something to correct isssued
Currently different things are happening, new levels , info givento wiki 3 months ago!

This is not normal, for me the new levels arereachin 3 months or more and Watts thestatis? What is the vganme intyvout companymonths later. In the past announcements on wiki were followed by new levels. We love
|
GC: LCSFBEACH
Level 80 storage TH 7020 and WM 6975
101/102 pets / 93 ⭐️⭐️⭐️ 1 ⭐️⭐️ 7 ⭐️
Karma 2.73 mil ❤️ and gold 115.51 mil
All mills ⭐️⭐️⭐️

Tink2725

Postby Tink2725 » Thu Jun 21, 2018 7:28 pm

Hello, More land please. More stamps for animals, I rarely get stamps. Option to pause dives so I can finish one. The speed up feature I only got once and we were traveling and I couldn't take full advantage of it. Treasure hunt feature?

Tier 6
Zobyn

Postby Zobyn » Fri Jun 22, 2018 12:27 am

Filled out the survey ... hope My emai won’t be flooded with spam because of it.

As was already mentioned more game info updates .. although many of our faithful players have done a great job on Wiki and personally posting per game play ... thank you to those who have shared their knowledge.

I really think this forum could use an overhaul/update. There are forums for features no longer even available, ... like the Trade Requests forum which was set up for Game Center players. A FaceBook/Google Trade Request interface might be nice. Also the non user friendly Imgur for photos is annoying. Why not offer photo hosting on a better platform? There is no longer a Game Center Friending system. Why not improve the ability to connect or at the very least make it “plain” to players their options for Friending. The forum is not worthy of the stellar group of players playing this state of the art game.

Please upgrade/update this forum.

TradeMaster Zobyn
Facebook Zobyn Smith
level maxxed

Tier 15
J1st

Postby J1st » Fri Jun 22, 2018 12:57 am

Zobyn wrote:Filled out the survey ... hope My emai won’t be flooded with spam because of it.

As was already mentioned more game info updates .. although many of our faithful players have done a great job on Wiki and personally posting per game play ... thank you to those who have shared their knowledge.

I really think this forum could use an overhaul/update. There are forums for features no longer even available, ... like the Trade Requests forum which was set up for Game Center players. A FaceBook/Google Trade Request interface might be nice. Also the non user friendly Imgur for photos is annoying. Why not offer photo hosting on a better platform? There is no longer a Game Center Friending system. Why not improve the ability to connect or at the very least make it “plain” to players their options for Friending. The forum is not worthy of the stellar group of players playing this state of the art game.

Please upgrade/update this forum.

TradeMaster Zobyn

Well said, Zobyn! And one more thing, stop giving us 5x5 pets when we can't find room for 2x2 pets anymore. Get off you rear-ends and give us some more room! We need more space, no more animals. Okay Rant over.
Level: 80 Windows 10 Since June 2016, Jerry's Island
Level: 69 Apple IPad Pro Since July 2017, Sheila's Island
FB Pic - Not this avatar...but we could be brothers. :lol:
FB Pic - She and Me ⭐️
Wiki: https://paradise-bay.fandom.com/

LilBubbleBlast

Postby LilBubbleBlast » Fri Jun 22, 2018 9:15 am

:D
Last edited by LilBubbleBlast on Mon Feb 25, 2019 7:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Tier 2
wolfwhisper

Postby wolfwhisper » Fri Jun 22, 2018 5:23 pm

the main thing is when we send in tickets for issues we have , we ar directed to the forums...most issues cant be fixed from here...if we post are issues we wait long periods of time for a reply. and get a generic response ... some issues a lot of us have had twice and still waitin on a fix.... windows 10 which a lot play on for example
Wolf pack loyalty , Family, strength and love
Started Game In Sept 2015

Tier 6
paradisebaygratuit

Postby paradisebaygratuit » Fri Jun 22, 2018 6:37 pm

Completed the survey.

I would say like others have, communication is #1. It doesnt have to always be a road map. It might be intriguing clues like how the pumpkins were hinted at. But at least some indication that there will be new and/or exciting changes, additions etc.

For example, can there be an Official PB section that has official responses, notifications, updates regarding hot topics like, land, sticker releases regarding bronze tickets, known issues etc. But this section be strictly question and answer not threads that are flooded with players opinions, input etc. strictly informational. General disscussion is where those posts can go.

For me there is nothing more irritating than to ask a question and then have another player(s) insert a rude opinion and/or supposed answer that is not accurate or in any way helpful.

With all that being said. Many players have be nice and helpful but there are times when one wants an official PB response easy to find without drama. :D
80 Lvl; 4000 Tree; 4125 Wind; 4527 Prestige; 243,689 Karma; All land, islands; All pets xcp Wolf, Electric Eel, Long Eared Mouse, Camel, Ostrich, Pegacorn, White Hart, Dragon Hatchling, Griffin Cub, Ghost Pelican; All mills max xcp Paradise Pies :D

Return to “Announcements”