Your feedback on Paradise Bay Forums

Game updates and news from the Crew
Tier 9
Bobbo

Re: Your feedback on Paradise Bay Forums

Postby Bobbo » Fri Jun 22, 2018 9:42 pm

-Communicate with players.

-Be able to combine like animals into one habitat. Two or three like animals in one habitat opens up much needed land/space.

-Get rid of the “crops ready sparkle.” This might help players on older devices.

Tier 6
Zobyn

Postby Zobyn » Fri Jun 22, 2018 11:38 pm

LilBubbleBlast wrote:
Zobyn wrote:Filled out the survey ... hope My emai won’t be flooded with spam because of it.

As was already mentioned more game info updates .. although many of our faithful players have done a great job on Wiki and personally posting per game play ... thank you to those who have shared their knowledge.

I really think this forum could use an overhaul/update. There are forums for features no longer even available, ... like the Trade Requests forum which was set up for Game Center players. A FaceBook/Google Trade Request interface might be nice. Also the non user friendly Imgur for photos is annoying. Why not offer photo hosting on a better platform? There is no longer a Game Center Friending system. Why not improve the ability to connect or at the very least make it “plain” to players their options for Friending. The forum is not worthy of the stellar group of players playing this state of the art game.

Please upgrade/update this forum.

TradeMaster Zobyn

I love your suggestions and fully support the implementation of them all!
Edit: I have heard from folks that play Candy Crush that there's something called "Kingdom" which is a King-based server for players to use to connect in-game with other players. This would be great because instead of creating a Facebook account just to find more folks, we could have a system that wouldn't crash all of the Windows 10/Facebook interface users. I'm not computer savvy and know nothing about coding, but am wondering if this could be done?

That’s a great idea ... I do get support from unknown players on Candy Crush and also Farm Heroes Super. And that’s in game.

I don’t believe this Topic was introduced for game issues as much as for Forum enhancement. So I’ll make another suggestion ... A moderator who plays the game would know how to clean up this forum of outdated irrelevant threads and topics. For instance ... When was the last time there was a forum “contest” ? ....2015 The forum Contest and Events section has been dead for years. Either offer new challenges or get rid of the Contests and Events section ... just wasted bandwidth.

I know there’s some forum fans out there ... long gone because of the “blahness” here. Please speak up with what you’d like to see to enhance this forum. ❤️
Last edited by Zobyn on Fri Jun 22, 2018 11:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Facebook Zobyn Smith
level maxxed

Megwilson06

Postby Megwilson06 » Sat Jun 23, 2018 2:57 am

I miss having Pirate Plum around. She actually played the game and they had her post video updates. Anchorman Steve was pretty good as well but seems to have disappeared like others before him.

More consistency is really what is needed at the forums. PB keeps pushing people to the forums if help is needed, but there really isn’t much of a presence from actual PB staff. We will have the occasional mod post but nothing on a consistent basis. I don’t have Facebook anymore, but they never seemed to have a very strong social media presence. They are lucky to have players that are so forthcoming with information about new events and whatnot. It makes me wonder sometimes of the longevity of this game. It’s definitely my favorite game, and one I’ve played the longest. It just seems somewhat stagnant. Repeated tradefests with pets that are just re-skinned a different color is pretty unimaginative. There is no space, and none to gain in the foreseeable future. It’s getting less exciting to get a repeat pet that takes up 6x6 block of space. The retrofest pets are different, but they make you go through so many BS tiers to get repeat decor that for those who have been playing for years, already have. Sorry for the tangent, I tried to keep it about the topic at hand but somehow got side tracked.
Game Center ID: Megwilson06
Level: 80

QubeTown: Megwilson06
Farmville Tropic Escape code: JWS-8555
Decurse code: UEJQAAAA

Tier 3
alinutza2323

Postby alinutza2323 » Sat Jun 23, 2018 12:32 pm

stop this ghos animals they are ugly and more land!!!Pls!!!

Tier 3
alinutza2323

Postby alinutza2323 » Sat Jun 23, 2018 12:38 pm

There are a lot more animals to make of you want not ghost ones like an EAGLE,KANGOROO,SNAKE,ZEBRA,HORSE etc i do not understand this thing with those ones!!

Tier 16
Kittykatz

Postby Kittykatz » Sat Jun 23, 2018 7:34 pm

I'd love to see that Scavenger hunt guy used a few times a year.

I remember the first one, it was fun and different. Even if we'd end up on the forum asking for help, at least it brought the community of players together.

Speaking of community, another community event,would be most welcome.

Perhaps offer sunken treasure chests was an alternative to boat parts.

Some of those long producing items could be inside, bracelet, necklace, etc..gems

Build item challenges could drop in hearts, if it starts to feel like a chore, it's no fun anymore. :?

Any future pets, keep small like the humming birds, and ducks. We could use a horse, of course, ( just a personal wish) but he doesn't need a whole big stable, just some hay.

An easier scrolling system for Wesley's Market.

Smaller more authentic to island theme future mills incorporating animals.
Image ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Tier 2
Whydoihavetodothis58

Postby Whydoihavetodothis58 » Sat Jun 23, 2018 8:57 pm

Filled out the survey, but the questions were so specific and just on the forum. Would like to see one about the actual play of the game. Would love more land like everyone else

Tier 4
Sinful

Postby Sinful » Sun Jun 24, 2018 4:03 am

Hi Arctic Fox. Thanks for thinking of us. Illedout your survey. My main issue is the older pets. I have two that I still need to adopt and I never can get the last few stickers to adopt them. I travel to other islands and lots of people have them, but I never get stickers for them. I do by chest, but always get the stickers for. What’s new pet is being pushed. Please, if you can, check peoples island to see what is needed in retrofest. Thankd
Dream Island for Cinny
Level 60
Player since Nov 2015

Tier 2
kppk

Postby kppk » Sun Jun 24, 2018 4:58 am

Thankfully the player base for this game does an excellent job of sharing information and solutions. All of the assistance I've received in finding solutions in the almost 2 years I've been playing has exclusively come from player posts.

If there is a sincere desire to improve the forums, the starting point would be setting a goal of communicating at a minimum to a standard equal to the timely responses this community has given to itself. Second to that, telling us what is planned (even if exact timeframes can't be given) would also help.

For example, I think everyone at level 75 really craves a substantial expansion of LAND. Just a quick post to acknowledge that you've heard us, and are working toward that for implementation at some point this year, might be enough to keep many people playing. But in the vacuum of no news, one is left feeling unheard. Even a post saying you won't be expanding land with details of what you've decided to focus on instead and why would be welcomed as we've lived in a drought of information for so long.

- Hopeful

Kathyt

Postby Kathyt » Mon Jun 25, 2018 5:30 pm

Hi Artic Fox, I don’t get on the forum everyday, so I may ask a question that has been asked before, bear with me. My question is will there ever be any levels higher that 75? Thank you.

Return to “Announcements”