Your feedback on Paradise Bay Forums

Game updates and news from the Crew
Tier 3
Lolly2017

Re: Your feedback on Paradise Bay Forums

Postby Lolly2017 » Thu Jun 28, 2018 4:21 am

Doctor00z wrote:Arctic Fox, if you are the new forum moderator, you know what I would like? Something that will only take you a minute. Please, please unpin all of the topics at the top of this forum that are over with. I'm tired of scrolling past "May Tradefest", "Notes Round 2", "New Gathering Event (beehive)", etc. Clear out all of the old so we can focus on the new!!

Thank you!

Doctor00z. Hi, if you tap “active topics” in the main menu at the right of the page it will bring up a list of only current discussions. Hope this helps.
✨ Have a great day in paradise :D .

Tier 3
Doctor00z

Postby Doctor00z » Thu Jun 28, 2018 4:26 am

Lolly2017 wrote:
Doctor00z wrote:Arctic Fox, if you are the new forum moderator, you know what I would like? Something that will only take you a minute. Please, please unpin all of the topics at the top of this forum that are over with. I'm tired of scrolling past "May Tradefest", "Notes Round 2", "New Gathering Event (beehive)", etc. Clear out all of the old so we can focus on the new!!

Thank you!

Doctor00z. Hi, if you tap “active topics” in the main menu at the right of the page it will bring up a list of only current discussions. Hope this helps.

Thank you, Lolly! Very helpful, although I would still like those others unpinned to make way for new topics lol

Tier 15
J1st

Postby J1st » Thu Jun 28, 2018 2:36 pm

Ely321 wrote:do you know what i'd like Arctic Fox?

i'd also like for all those people who are having black out games/similar problems that can't play to be able to.
I'd like to be able to delete only one old message at a time in the PM section rather than having to delete the whole page.
i'd also like a heads up on events, say more than a few hours, maybe like a day or two so we can prepare?

do we know if any of those are possible?

Ely, you can delete an old msg singly in the PM section, it's the red x option in the upper right of the msg.
Level: 80 Windows 10 Since June 2016, Jerry's Island
Level: 69 Apple IPad Pro Since July 2017, Sheila's Island
FB Pic - Not this avatar...but we could be brothers. :lol:
FB Pic - She and Me ⭐️
Wiki: https://paradise-bay.fandom.com/

Tier 5
Tresa

Postby Tresa » Thu Jun 28, 2018 7:18 pm

So we have a new boat building event going on but no heads up (information) to tell us what's going on..like what do we get at each level....this is what we are talking about arctic fox. We are left in the dark and have to rely on each other for help or information if we need it. King needs to start paying us lol for doing your job. :D

Codyalex

Postby Codyalex » Thu Jun 28, 2018 7:32 pm

I don’t understand this new event. How do you get the gears and what do we do with the wrenches? And when I go to the bazaar it shows the new event on top but when I tap on it I get the paradise bay band items to purchase. Doesn’t make sense at all.

Tier 3
Lolly2017

Postby Lolly2017 » Thu Jun 28, 2018 7:59 pm

Codyalex wrote:I don’t understand this new event. How do you get the gears and what do we do with the wrenches? And when I go to the bazaar it shows the new event on top but when I tap on it I get the paradise bay band items to purchase. Doesn’t make sense at all.

Hi Codyalex. This new event is a blast, it moves really fast! To get the gears make trades at the trading post or with some boats, you will need to delete current trades to bring up the gears. The wrenches are for gifting to others and will earn you nuts and bolts. These can be used in the bazaar. You will only get the bazaar menu for this event when you have some nuts and bolts to spend. It will temporarily disappear every time you spend all your nuts and bolts but then return again when you get more, I don’t know why. Hope this helps a little. In the tp I delete any trades that don’t give multiple gears and I’m already at level 12. Cheers Lolly
✨ Have a great day in paradise :D .

Site Admin
ArcticFox

Postby ArcticFox » Fri Jun 29, 2018 9:25 am

Thank you!

Hi Trademaster Doctor00z,

Thanks for bringing this up.I know what you mean. At the moment, I can't make any direct changes to the forums, but this is the first thing in my to-do list.
Cunning and cute. ❄❄❄

Tier 16
Ely321

Postby Ely321 » Fri Jun 29, 2018 12:31 pm

J1st wrote:
Ely321 wrote:do you know what i'd like Arctic Fox?

i'd also like for all those people who are having black out games/similar problems that can't play to be able to.
I'd like to be able to delete only one old message at a time in the PM section rather than having to delete the whole page.
i'd also like a heads up on events, say more than a few hours, maybe like a day or two so we can prepare?

do we know if any of those are possible?

Ely, you can delete an old msg singly in the PM section, it's the red x option in the upper right of the msg.

thx, that works. i kept trying to click on the check box and then go to delete and it wouldn't let me. strangely enough, i asked support a while back and they couldn't figure out how to get it to work either. they must have fixed it for my platform :lol:
"ely 1" level 75 since Aug 2016
"NewEly2" aka "ely 2" level 75 since Apr 2017
"Willow Mist321" level 60 since Dec 2017
Township ID# 23FCNX Android version :D
Farmville Tropic Escape ID# KPH-C1B0 :D

Tier 5
Goofball

Postby Goofball » Sun Jul 01, 2018 5:12 pm

With respect, the last chance bundle has "awates", instead of "awaits". :oops:
Goofball, level 80. Greenwich minus 6 or 7.

Time Travelers Strictly Cash. Location: Earth (most times)

Tier 6
bBadkitty

Postby bBadkitty » Sun Jul 01, 2018 9:35 pm

Goofball wrote:With respect, the last chance bundle has "awates", instead of "awaits". :oops:

I noticed this too.
Level 80 waiting for next lvl
Holding at 12 pets to max lvl including the new one.
Working on two star for pizza mill
Daily addiction to playing now 5 hrs a day and on my days off up to 9 :o

Avatar is a kitty with diving helmet.

Return to “Announcements”