Your feedback on Paradise Bay Forums

Game updates and news from the Crew
Tier 3
Doctor00z

Re: Your feedback on Paradise Bay Forums

Postby Doctor00z » Mon Jul 02, 2018 4:25 am

Goofball wrote:With respect, the last chance bundle has "awates", instead of "awaits". :oops:

It's code. It means spend your money for useless bits!

Tier 6
bBadkitty

Postby bBadkitty » Mon Jul 02, 2018 6:32 am

I already bought in at the beginning of the table. That how I finished in a day and a half plus what I already had because I was hoping for the balloon event. Now I'm restocking the shelves.
Level 80 waiting for next lvl
Holding at 12 pets to max lvl including the new one.
Working on two star for pizza mill
Daily addiction to playing now 5 hrs a day and on my days off up to 9 :o

Avatar is a kitty with diving helmet.

Sjgsngl

Postby Sjgsngl » Mon Jul 02, 2018 8:23 pm

Active Fox can you please see if there is a way that they can create a direct request for items. For instance I need a mini sub and only have 1 hr to complete the order. Obviously not enough time to make it myself and I don't have enough gems to make it either. I would like to be able to send my ship out with a request for that item and how much I am willing to pay for it. Then someone can sell it to me if they have the item and are willing to sell it for that price. Or maybe we can send the request to a friend directly who has the item. Another example I have a item for the event that I don't need because I completed the event. But my friend has not and could use the item towards finishing the event. I would like to send the item directly to that friend and not worry about someone else getting it in the auction house.

Tier 5
Goofball

Postby Goofball » Mon Jul 02, 2018 8:42 pm

Doctor00z wrote:
Goofball wrote:With respect, the last chance bundle has "awates", instead of "awaits". :oops:

It's code. It means spend your money for useless bits!

Zoiks and Aha! I knew I was missing something (insert theme song "If I only had a brain" here). :idea:
Goofball, level 80. Greenwich minus 6 or 7.

Time Travelers Strictly Cash. Location: Earth (most times)

Tier 6
bBadkitty

Postby bBadkitty » Tue Jul 03, 2018 4:43 am

Stop encouraging me to behave badly.
Level 80 waiting for next lvl
Holding at 12 pets to max lvl including the new one.
Working on two star for pizza mill
Daily addiction to playing now 5 hrs a day and on my days off up to 9 :o

Avatar is a kitty with diving helmet.

Tier 15
J1st

Postby J1st » Sun Jul 15, 2018 12:27 am

One thing you seriously must do is to remove the trade requests option from the forum. You can't click a button and ask for something, but that is exactly what it looks like. Please remove it as an option from the forum.
Level: 80 Windows 10 Since June 2016, Jerry's Island
Level: 69 Apple IPad Pro Since July 2017, Sheila's Island
FB Pic - Not this avatar...but we could be brothers. :lol:
FB Pic - She and Me ⭐️
Wiki: https://paradise-bay.fandom.com/

Tier 9
Bobbo

Postby Bobbo » Sun Jul 15, 2018 4:20 pm

A “confirm” button for a purchase involving gems.

To buy gems, I believe for all, involves a few steps.

To buy something with gems involves very little and is easy to do.

Example: my cat bought me some gold touching my device while I had the game open.

I realize that, at first, this may look self defeating on your end, but it would eliminate a lot of unnecessary emails to support as players attempt to get their gems back. And in the grand scheme of things, eliminate costs for King due to less manpower answering said emails about getting their gems back.

Tier 2
Orrjake

Postby Orrjake » Mon Jul 16, 2018 11:46 pm

What do we do with bubbles when bubbles are no longer used to build the balloon? My storage is full of useless bubbles with no way to get rid of them. Let us sell them or gift them.

Tier 9
Kissable32

Postby Kissable32 » Tue Jul 17, 2018 6:49 pm

Orrjake wrote:What do we do with bubbles when bubbles are no longer used to build the balloon? My storage is full of useless bubbles with no way to get rid of them. Let us sell them or gift them.

If you have not finished your balloon, you will need those bubbles again. If you HAVE finished, you should still be able to feed them to your ballon, albeit one at a time possibly. Also, if your balloon is done, don’t do anymore dives, you’ll just get more bubbles.
Name is Tiffany
Avatar is a baby with the name Landry
Currently level 80
15 mills maxed
5 pets maxed
never enough coins, no prestige, and quite a bit of karma (hopefully it's good karma :lol: )

Tier 3
Alastrea

Postby Alastrea » Tue Jul 17, 2018 11:09 pm

Kissable32 wrote: If you have not finished your balloon, you will need those bubbles again. If you HAVE finished, you should still be able to feed them to your ballon, albeit one at a time possibly. Also, if your balloon is done, don’t do anymore dives, you’ll just get more bubbles.

As long as the event lasts and your balloon is maxed, you are still able to feed all the bubbles and patches at once with the basket. After the event, the items can only be fed one by one.
If you want to dive, do it, get the bonus like gems or clamshells, including bubbles and patches, just keep an eye on your storage, bubbles and patches do need space. What a pity that bubbles and patches can not be sold.

Return to “Announcements”