Your feedback on Paradise Bay Forums

Game updates and news from the Crew
Tier 9
Kissable32

Re: Your feedback on Paradise Bay Forums

Postby Kissable32 » Wed Jul 18, 2018 4:44 pm

Alastrea wrote:
Kissable32 wrote: If you have not finished your balloon, you will need those bubbles again. If you HAVE finished, you should still be able to feed them to your ballon, albeit one at a time possibly. Also, if your balloon is done, don’t do anymore dives, you’ll just get more bubbles.

As long as the event lasts and your balloon is maxed, you are still able to feed all the bubbles and patches at once with the basket. After the event, the items can only be fed one by one.
If you want to dive, do it, get the bonus like gems or clamshells, including bubbles and patches, just keep an eye on your storage, bubbles and patches do need space. What a pity that bubbles and patches can not be sold.

I noticed that...I’m gonna dive my little heart out and get all the rewards I can get...and since we can’t sell bubbles or patches, I’ll just feed them to my balloon and reap those rewards as well I guess...but I’m mostly after the gems, pearls and seashells
Name is Tiffany
Avatar is a baby with the name Landry
Currently level 80
15 mills maxed
5 pets maxed
never enough coins, no prestige, and quite a bit of karma (hopefully it's good karma :lol: )

Tier 5
outpt1

Postby outpt1 » Thu Jul 19, 2018 4:42 pm

in dire need of more seals,otter"s and tiki bar.what"s prognosis for such?
Level 80
Small town East Texas
Island 1 outpt1
Island 2 outpt2 of course

Tier 16
BethM

Postby BethM » Thu Jul 19, 2018 7:45 pm

The prognosis for more depends on what you already have. By max level we are allowed 6 of each of the regular ones.

There are also sometimes offers that let us get more by buying the fancy kind, like the painted turtle, arctic turtle, sweater otter, the summer moles, and the weird glowing sloth.
Level 80 on iPad - Susan with geranium avatar if connected to FB, otherwise BethMme
Level 69 on Windows 10 laptop - Susan with monkeyhead avatar
Township player code: A9FMP2
Farmville Tropical Escape code: FI6E-WHJ0 (last digit is zero)

sandi19

Postby sandi19 » Sat Jul 21, 2018 7:14 am

At this time I am sure you do not want me to fill out a survey! Two days of asking for help and PB does not give me an answer to fix it! I have no balloon to complete it is gone!

Tier 5
outpt1

Postby outpt1 » Sat Jul 21, 2018 6:24 pm

I hope that they fix the problems with this beta program before they let it go.I have just lost a very large amount of jems.hope I get them back.NOT very happy at the moment
Level 80
Small town East Texas
Island 1 outpt1
Island 2 outpt2 of course

Tier 9
Kissable32

Postby Kissable32 » Thu Jul 26, 2018 8:14 pm

sandi19 wrote:At this time I am sure you do not want me to fill out a survey! Two days of asking for help and PB does not give me an answer to fix it! I have no balloon to complete it is gone!

have you checked your builder menu under the flamingo? I've seen some say their balloon disappeared and that's where it ended up.
Name is Tiffany
Avatar is a baby with the name Landry
Currently level 80
15 mills maxed
5 pets maxed
never enough coins, no prestige, and quite a bit of karma (hopefully it's good karma :lol: )

Shirley368

Postby Shirley368 » Fri Jul 27, 2018 12:45 am

I started collecting piggy gems since yesterday but all disappeared including my piggy bank when I came back to my island today !!! :cry:

Tier 15
J1st

Postby J1st » Wed Aug 01, 2018 3:44 am

Shirley368 wrote:I started collecting piggy gems since yesterday but all disappeared including my piggy bank when I came back to my island today !!! :cry:

It'll come back, they are getting out the kinks.
Level: 80 Windows 10 Since June 2016, Jerry's Island
Level: 69 Apple IPad Pro Since July 2017, Sheila's Island
FB Pic - Not this avatar...but we could be brothers. :lol:
FB Pic - She and Me ⭐️
Wiki: https://paradise-bay.fandom.com/

Return to “Announcements”