Best Island Contest

Game updates and news from the Crew
Site Admin
ArcticFox

Re: Best Island Contest

Postby ArcticFox » Wed Jul 11, 2018 9:56 am

Alastrea wrote:Seriously? :shock: A „Best Island Contest“?

How about a little time to invest and to take care of the problems of the users? No connection to facebook, who cares. No Sticker ships on tuesdays, who cares. Friend ship thing is not working, who cares. No land for all animals, who cares. No new levels, who cares. Keani & Co maxed level, who cares. Flooded french forum, who cares. Stalking neighbors, who cares. Offensive and attacking writers, WHO cares?
But deleting a thread named „question for all“ helps? Wait, no!, a Best Island Contest does and solves the Problems round Paradise Bay.
Suggestions, never read.
Requests, never answered.
Kinda annoying and disappointing :(

Ahoy Trademaster Alastrea!

Thanks for your comment. I can only take care of what is in my hands at the moment. I know that Paradise Bay team is aware of all the topics that you mention: end of content, gameplay problems and known technical issues, but to be honest with you most of the times there are no immediate solution to all of these.
For abuse cases if you have been affected directly please report it and I will look into it.

I'll keep an eye for all the feedback posted here to see if trademasters are interested in this type of events.
Cunning and cute. ❄❄❄

Tier 3
Alastrea

Postby Alastrea » Wed Jul 11, 2018 2:58 pm

ArcticFox wrote:
Alastrea wrote:Seriously? :shock: A „Best Island Contest“?

How about a little time to invest and to take care of the problems of the users? No connection to facebook, who cares. No Sticker ships on tuesdays, who cares. Friend ship thing is not working, who cares. No land for all animals, who cares. No new levels, who cares. Keani & Co maxed level, who cares. Flooded french forum, who cares. Stalking neighbors, who cares. Offensive and attacking writers, WHO cares?
But deleting a thread named „question for all“ helps? Wait, no!, a Best Island Contest does and solves the Problems round Paradise Bay.
Suggestions, never read.
Requests, never answered.
Kinda annoying and disappointing :(

Ahoy Trademaster Alastrea!

Thanks for your comment. I can only take care of what is in my hands at the moment. I know that Paradise Bay team is aware of all the topics that you mention: end of content, gameplay problems and known technical issues, but to be honest with you most of the times there are no immediate solution to all of these.
For abuse cases if you have been affected directly please report it and I will look into it.

I'll keep an eye for all the feedback posted here to see if trademasters are interested in this type of events.

Hi ArcticFox,
are informations in your hand? Feed us with informations, let us know when new game levels are up or tell us the state of progress with known technical issues like facebook and Win10 or what about offensive and attacking writers, how is this handled in any forum.
Looking forward for informations.
Alastrea

Tier 3
SarahCR

Postby SarahCR » Wed Jul 11, 2018 5:43 pm

A few pics of my little island :P

FB profile: Sarah CR. New friends always welcome :D
TS code = DPGWNF

Tier 15
djjess

Postby djjess » Wed Jul 11, 2018 6:51 pm

These are my favorite spaces - the lounge (complete with dance floor), the water park, and the food court conveniently located next to the docks.

Can you spot the gnomes?

Last edited by djjess on Wed Jul 11, 2018 9:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Island name: TraderGrl

Tier 1
Lillielaughsalot

Postby Lillielaughsalot » Wed Jul 11, 2018 7:34 pm

Tier 16
Kittykatz

Postby Kittykatz » Wed Jul 11, 2018 8:25 pm

I am so glad that I don't have pick out one above the rest.

It's great seeing all the islands and the the pride all the Trademasters have in their islands.

Good Luck to everyone, and I think you are all winners just by enjoying something so much. :D
Image ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Tier 4
Snooby

Postby Snooby » Wed Jul 11, 2018 9:15 pm

A competition, eh? May as well give it a go. This is my ‘area of pagan worship’ on volcano island on my first island Disepara. It’s been in place a year or so.

Edit.. the general feeling seems to be post more than one pic, I want to be part of the pack, so here’s one more from me. It shows the hub of the island, where locals go for a coffee, to gossip, listen to music, or just to chill among the animals and dinosaurs.

Last edited by Snooby on Fri Jul 13, 2018 10:54 am, edited 1 time in total.
Kent. England
First Island - disepara, July 2016, level 80
Second island - Chicken run, April 2018, level 55.
Pet count. - abysmal :oops:
https://youtu.be/DYlcVevsx_8

Silverknight

Postby Silverknight » Wed Jul 11, 2018 10:50 pm

I won't compete in this contest. My island is simple and manageable for me. That being said, i really enjoy seeing these other islands and wish everyone good luck! Hope these screenshots keep coming!
Last edited by Silverknight on Thu Jul 19, 2018 5:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Silverknight98765432 when playing through GP.
The only way I could keep Silverknight was by adding all those numbers! :)

Tier 7
Oblio98

Postby Oblio98 » Wed Jul 11, 2018 11:26 pm

Here’s my ghostly section:

Tier 16
Ely321

Postby Ely321 » Thu Jul 12, 2018 1:06 am

WOW WOW WOW!!! this is embarrassing by comparison, but here are some of mine:

A walk thru Ely2's garden

Willow's garden

some of Ely1's pets if you can get through the maze

and of course they blinked when i took the pic :lol:

Ely1's garden
Last edited by Ely321 on Sat Jul 14, 2018 7:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"ely 1" level 75 since Aug 2016
"NewEly2" aka "ely 2" level 75 since Apr 2017
"Willow Mist321" level 60 since Dec 2017
Township ID# 23FCNX Android version :D
Farmville Tropic Escape ID# KPH-C1B0 :D

Return to “Announcements”