The Grand Balloon Gathering Event Has Arrived!

Game updates and news from the Crew
Site Admin
AnchormanSteve

The Grand Balloon Gathering Event Has Arrived!

Postby AnchormanSteve » Sun Jul 15, 2018 1:01 pm

::NEWSFLASH::

Ahoy Trademasters!

Things for Finn are looking up! A new gathering event has arrived on the island that has everyone setting their sights high for success. The Grand Balloon Gathering Event brings a new challenge to the island. Will you be able to help Finn reach the height of his dreams?

Event Start Time: July 15th 10:00 AM PDT
Event End Time: July 26th 9:00 PM PDT

Pay close attention to your Grand Balloon during the event Trademasters. As you level up your balloon you will need to start collecting different supplies!

Tier Rewards

Tier 2: 1x Buddy Balloon, 1x Bronze Pet Ticket
Tier 3: 1x Buddy Balloon, 3x Axes
Tier 4: 1x Buddy Balloon, 3x Uncommon Map Pieces
Tier 5: 1x Buddy Balloon, 3x Ghost Doubloons
Tier 6: 1x Buddy Balloon, 1x Green Dye, 1x Red Dye, 1x Blue Dye
Tier 7: 1x Buddy Balloon, 3x Pearls
Tier 8: 1x Buddy Balloon, 2x Bronze Pet Tickets
Tier 9: 1x Buddy Balloon, 5x Axes
Tier 10: 1x Buddy Balloon, 5x Uncommon Map Pieces
Tier 11: 1x Buddy Balloon, 5x Ghost Doubloon
Tier 12: 1x Buddy Balloon, 3x Green Dye, 3x Red Dye, 3x Blue Dye
Tier 13: 1x Buddy Balloon, 5x Pearls
Tier 14: 1x Buddy Balloon, 2x Bronze Pet Ticket
Tier 15: 1x Buddy Balloon, 100x Gems

If you just can’t wait to reach the skies, keep an eye out for Balloon Sundries! You can find them in Special Bundles that will be offered for purchase throughout the event to get you flying in no time!

Event Resources:

Once you progress far enough into the event you will need to dive deep to reach new heights! Earn Buoyant Bubbles by diving!
(Buoyant Bubbles will not appear as Dive rewards until reaching Tier 5 of the event)

Progress even further and you will need to start stocking up on Puffer Patches!

You can earn these from some Waterfront orders!
(Puffer Patches will not appear at Waterfront orders until you reach Tier 9 of the event)

Social Play!

By harvesting from the Friendly Floater you can find Buddy Balloons! Use the balloons to give your friends a boost!

Helping your friends is also great for you! By assisting your fellow flyers, you will receive Balloon Badges that can be used in the bazaar to buy some amazing decorations!

Bazaar Rewards:

Wavy Wall (Fence)

Wavy Gate

Wonderful Waterway (Path)

Water Way Walk (Path)

Bubbly Beak Blaster

Colorful Clanger

Sky is the limit, Trademasters. Happy gathering!

- Anchorman Steve

Tier 16
Ely321

Re: Grand Balloon Gathering Event

Postby Ely321 » Sun Jul 15, 2018 1:23 pm

Thank You, really looking forward to the changes on this event :D

Question: will the dives start giving bubbles immediately or will we have to wait til we get to tier 5 to start seeing them in dives? Thx :D
"ely 1" level 75 since Aug 2016
"NewEly2" aka "ely 2" level 75 since Apr 2017
"Willow Mist321" level 60 since Dec 2017
Township ID# 23FCNX Android version :D
Farmville Tropic Escape ID# KPH-C1B0 :D

Tier 3
Alastrea

Postby Alastrea » Sun Jul 15, 2018 2:04 pm

ArcticFox wrote:Ahoy Trademasters!

Event Start Time: July 15th 10:00 AM
Event End Time: July 26th 9:00 PM

Timezone? Since this is a world wide game, it would be very pleasant to give the UTC, my 10 AM has been a while 8-)

Tier 16
Ely321

Postby Ely321 » Sun Jul 15, 2018 2:06 pm

Alastrea wrote:
ArcticFox wrote:Ahoy Trademasters!

Event Start Time: July 15th 10:00 AM
Event End Time: July 26th 9:00 PM

Timezone? Since this is a world wide game, it would be very pleasant to give the UTC, my 10 AM has been a while 8-)

Pacific time zone. it is currently 7:06 am so in about 3 hrs

LloydNew

Postby LloydNew » Sun Jul 15, 2018 2:16 pm

For all you Windows 10 players that still (a month and increasing) cant connect to Facebook (no ETA on a fix for it) a tip for this event since it will require you to drop goodies on other players islands to complete this before D-day. If you don't have anyone in you local friends list go to their island or boat if they are there and friend them using the +. Then when you have goodies to give you can go to their island. The big tip is to use the boats at your friends island and go to the boats on your friends island and give goodies, then a boat on your friends friend island and jumping as deep as you want. Without Facebook it was the fastest way I found to give as many goodies as I could.

Tier 9
Kissable32

Postby Kissable32 » Sun Jul 15, 2018 2:46 pm

LloydNew wrote:For all you Windows 10 players that still (a month and increasing) cant connect to Facebook (no ETA on a fix for it) a tip for this event since it will require you to drop goodies on other players islands to complete this before D-day. If you don't have anyone in you local friends list go to their island or boat if they are there and friend them using the +. Then when you have goodies to give you can go to their island. The big tip is to use the boats at your friends island and go to the boats on your friends island and give goodies, then a boat on your friends friend island and jumping as deep as you want. Without Facebook it was the fastest way I found to give as many goodies as I could.

I just used this method to help my fiancé drop the last of his wrenches....gets frustrating when some don’t have any boats to go to, and there is no back button to go back to the island you were on lol. But another way to do it also, is to just go to the world market and visit islands that way.
Name is Tiffany
Avatar is a baby with the name Landry
Currently level 80
15 mills maxed
5 pets maxed
never enough coins, no prestige, and quite a bit of karma (hopefully it's good karma :lol: )

Tier 16
Ely321

Re: The Grand Balloon Gathering Event Has Arrived!

Postby Ely321 » Sun Jul 15, 2018 3:53 pm

thanks for the clarification on the timing of the bubbles and patches :D

Tier 12
JoannaK

Postby JoannaK » Sun Jul 15, 2018 4:34 pm

OH! I love these paths! :o :D
Gamer ID: JoannaK99 (with tendency to be maja at times)

Tier 2
Dollbear

Postby Dollbear » Sun Jul 15, 2018 4:42 pm

JoannaK wrote:OH! I love these paths! :o :D

I like the paths too!

Tier 3
Bamagirl1225

Postby Bamagirl1225 » Sun Jul 15, 2018 4:43 pm

LloydNew wrote:For all you Windows 10 players that still (a month and increasing) cant connect to Facebook (no ETA on a fix for it) a tip for this event since it will require you to drop goodies on other players islands to complete this before D-day. If you don't have anyone in you local friends list go to their island or boat if they are there and friend them using the +. Then when you have goodies to give you can go to their island. The big tip is to use the boats at your friends island and go to the boats on your friends island and give goodies, then a boat on your friends friend island and jumping as deep as you want. Without Facebook it was the fastest way I found to give as many goodies as I could.

I've also found you can hold out on collecting the last rewards from your last dive, this way you have thoes friends you can help, and by the way this has been going on sinces the middel of April for me, and we are only allowed 8 players we can friend with the + on an island or boat. and yes we can boat hope, I'm ready for it to be fix, tired of these shade tree tricks have to do, just to play the game, dont mean to be smart or disrespectful, just saying enough is enough, an thank you for your suggestion, thought I would add this one about the dive list.
:D ( Roll Tide Roll )

Return to “Announcements”