The Grand Balloon Gathering Event Has Arrived!

Game updates and news from the Crew
Tier 9
Kissable32

Re: The Grand Balloon Gathering Event Has Arrived!

Postby Kissable32 » Mon Jul 16, 2018 12:57 am

Soooo...still no fix on bubbles and no sundry boxes our way? I took a 2 hour breaK and expected something to have happened...
Name is Tiffany
Avatar is a baby with the name Landry
Currently level 80
15 mills maxed
5 pets maxed
never enough coins, no prestige, and quite a bit of karma (hopefully it's good karma :lol: )

Tier 2
ASheep

Postby ASheep » Mon Jul 16, 2018 1:30 am

Logged in late. Immediately I noticed all the balloon icons next to things I couldn't use, so now I have read through the thread :)

Kudos for trying something new. A little debugging seems par for the course, but my experience with programming is quite limited - spent about a work week debugging a map I made for some game entirely too violent to talk about in such a pleasant place as this and if I never debug again it will be too soon.

I like balloons a lot, so this is a very fun concept for me. A little afraid of this...halting? in later tiers? I have only 20 sunfish and rainbow fruit each... So more friendly floaters are in the works. Will be a bit for those but I have my 8 friends and some of them haven't been playing for a while so I will see about getting things up in the WM later (you will know mine as the top and bottom row will match, and my island name is not too different from my alias on the forum here) so you can drop by and I will throw balloons at you.
Last edited by ASheep on Mon Jul 16, 2018 1:44 am, edited 1 time in total.

NiciH

Postby NiciH » Mon Jul 16, 2018 1:39 am

Kissable32 wrote:Soooo...still no fix on bubbles and no sundry boxes our way? I took a 2 hour breaK and expected something to have happened...

I was hoping too but nothing yet. It would sure help to get those bubbles from diving :roll:
Level 80
IPad Pro

Tier 16
BethM

Postby BethM » Mon Jul 16, 2018 1:44 am

fergiewolf wrote:can't find what to do whit the rainbow fruit and the goldfish anybody know what to do with them?

No, no use for them whatever. Just sell them all to me.

Just kidding. They are fed to the balloon to level it up, but only in certain levels. The rainbow fruit is fed when the balloon is levels 7 and 8 and the goldfish in levels 9 and 10.
Level 80 on iPad - Susan with geranium avatar if connected to FB, otherwise BethMme
Level 69 on Windows 10 laptop - Susan with monkeyhead avatar
Township player code: A9FMP2
Farmville Tropical Escape code: FI6E-WHJ0 (last digit is zero)

Tier 15
J1st

Postby J1st » Mon Jul 16, 2018 2:03 am

fergiewolf wrote:can't find what to do whit the rainbow fruit and the goldfish anybody know what to do with them?

Yes, sell them to me...Just Kidding...These are very valuable in this event. Hang on to them, you'll be rewarded in the end.
Level: 80 Windows 10 Since June 2016, Jerry's Island
Level: 69 Apple IPad Pro Since July 2017, Sheila's Island
FB Pic - Not this avatar...but we could be brothers. :lol:
FB Pic - She and Me ⭐️
Wiki: https://paradise-bay.fandom.com/

Tier 9
Kissable32

Postby Kissable32 » Mon Jul 16, 2018 2:17 am

AnchormanSteve wrote:
Sonialynch wrote:So I have reached level 7 by cashing in 50 rainbow fruit I had in stock. Next level is 5000 points and rainbow fruits are made very 8 hours and are worth 100 points. I am rubbish at maths but I don’t think 11 days is long enough....
If this is a bug then that’s ok but I am afraid this may be one challenge I fail to complete.
Unless we start getting bubbles on the dives...
Please help AMS

We're currently working on a fix, and will be awarding some Balloon Sundries to all players to help them catch up due to the delay. Stay tuned!

-Anchorman Steve

Any update? :)

The fix is deployed, you should be getting bubbles from diving, and will receive 3 Balloon Sundries for the inconvenience. Look for a pop up notice if your device is set to English.

Happy Trading!

-Anchorman Steve
Name is Tiffany
Currently level 80
15 mills maxed
5 pets maxed
never enough coins, no prestige, and quite a bit of karma (hopefully it's good karma :lol: )

Tier 12
JoannaK

Postby JoannaK » Mon Jul 16, 2018 2:26 am

Well, it's 4:20 am in my part of the World, I'm stuck on middle of level 8, but it's time for some sleep anyway, so.... I hope they'll get it fixed it by the time I wake up :D Have a pleasent evening folks ❤
Gamer ID: JoannaK99 (with tendency to be maja at times)

Tier 3
maggieo

Postby maggieo » Mon Jul 16, 2018 2:42 am

Bubbles!

YAY!!!
Game ID - Margaret
Level 76
Secondary Island - MaggieO
Level 21

Tier 9
Kissable32

Postby Kissable32 » Mon Jul 16, 2018 2:48 am

maggieo wrote:Bubbles!

YAY!!!

I hope you’re not Messing with us lol
Name is Tiffany
Currently level 80
15 mills maxed
5 pets maxed

Tier 15
J1st

Postby J1st » Mon Jul 16, 2018 2:49 am

Are you saying you got bubbles? That's a pretty scarce report, when everyone is waiting for a fix.
Level: 80 Windows 10 Since June 2016, Jerry's Island
Level: 69 Apple IPad Pro Since July 2017, Sheila's Island
FB Pic - Not this avatar...but we could be brothers. :lol:
FB Pic - She and Me ⭐️
Wiki: https://paradise-bay.fandom.com/

Return to “Announcements”