The Grand Balloon Gathering Event Has Arrived!

Game updates and news from the Crew
Tier 11
JustSad

Re: The Grand Balloon Gathering Event Has Arrived!

Postby JustSad » Fri Jul 20, 2018 3:06 am

One reason for being stuck is the lack of the 1000 event box.. it arrived after I finished my (ugly++++) balloon with a 400 gem price and I am not willing to pay that. I have enough bubbly stuff to make 19 boxes and I know others have too. I sell all extra boxes I make at rock bottom.. sorry I can’t do it this time. :(
Time zone..BST till oct
[img]photo[/img]

Bethanastasia

Postby Bethanastasia » Fri Jul 20, 2018 6:47 pm

Do we need bubbles after level 8? I'm on level 11 and all they want is patches. But it takes so long to get them when boat orders want 5 books or 5 rose top hats.

I have 31 bubbles and growing with every dive, and I can't sell them so they just sit there withb the rest of my leftover extras from past events. (Winter ones mainly)

Stephanie9609

Postby Stephanie9609 » Sat Jul 21, 2018 12:17 am

Bethanastasia wrote:Do we need bubbles after level 8? I'm on level 11 and all they want is patches. But it takes so long to get them when boat orders want 5 books or 5 rose top hats.

I have 31 bubbles and growing with every dive, and I can't sell them so they just sit there withb the rest of my leftover extras from past events. (Winter ones mainly)

Levels 13&14 take bubbles again just save them up until then.
Island name is Stephanie.
Lots of pets are on the westside, decorations on the east side, and mills in the middle.

Tier 2
TrudyNC

Re: Grand Balloon Gathering Event

Postby TrudyNC » Sun Jul 22, 2018 5:15 pm

just used this method to help my fiancé drop the last of his wrenches....gets frustrating when some don’t have any boats to go to, and there is no back button to go back to the island you were on lol. But another way to do it also, is to just go to the world market and visit islands that way.

A "back button" would be so very helpful when visiting other tradmaster boats! Been asking for this for several months now.... hopefully this gets addressed soon! Would also love to be able to sell all the Puffer Patches and Bubbles I've accumulated!
TrudyNC --- Level 80 - Windows 10 Desktop
Don't Litter ~ Spay or Neuter

Tier 16
BethM

Postby BethM » Sun Jul 22, 2018 6:04 pm

A back button, or even a brief “history” list would be so great.

I am really, really glad they have not let us sell bubbles and patches in the WM or we would be drowning in them for weeks to come.

I think much too much drama was made about not being able to buy the crates with bazaar currency. Using the currency to buy bubbles or patches there got us almost as much progress for own own balloons as buying the crate would have. The only real loss was not being able to buy extra crates to sell to others.
Level 80 on iPad - Susan with geranium avatar if connected to FB, otherwise BethMme
Level 69 on Windows 10 laptop - Susan with monkeyhead avatar
Township player code: A9FMP2
Farmville Tropical Escape code: FI6E-WHJ0 (last digit is zero)

Tier 9
Kissable32

Postby Kissable32 » Thu Jul 26, 2018 8:11 pm

BethM wrote:A back button, or even a brief “history” list would be so great.

I am really, really glad they have not let us sell bubbles and patches in the WM or we would be drowning in them for weeks to come.

I think much too much drama was made about not being able to buy the crates with bazaar currency. Using the currency to buy bubbles or patches there got us almost as much progress for own own balloons as buying the crate would have. The only real loss was not being able to buy extra crates to sell to others.

yeah but at least the bubbles and patches will still be usable after the event. I came back to the game right after the honey bee event and the market was flooded with flowers that literally did nothing. Couldn't add them to anything, couldn't put them on the island....all you could do was sell them. So at least people could buy the bubbles and patches and add them to their balloon.
Name is Tiffany
Avatar is a baby with the name Landry
Currently level 80
15 mills maxed
5 pets maxed
never enough coins, no prestige, and quite a bit of karma (hopefully it's good karma :lol: )

Return to “Announcements”