BUBBLE TROUBLE: Grand Balloon Event

Game updates and news from the Crew
Dirtpoor

Re: BUBBLE TROUBLE: Grand Balloon Event

Postby Dirtpoor » Fri Jul 20, 2018 10:03 pm

BethM wrote:I wonder if maybe this compensation bundle was given only to players who had already reached balloon level 5 by the time the bubbles were fixed. Players who weren’t there yet wouldn’t have been affected by the lack of bubbles before the fix.

I got The Fix at Balloon Level 3.

At some point since last night, I did get an update, but this balloon thingy still seems glitchy. I think I can count on both hands the number of balloon floaties I've received (most coming from leveling up). Have more white flowers than I can ever use, just to keep from maxing out the clamshells, and since I've been working pretty much straight since the event started, I'm only diving 2-4 hours/day. Being one of those who can't throw real moolah at this, my perception of "glitchy" could simply be the difference between the games of those who can pony up and those who can't.

HOWEVER....every time I reopen the game for more head-banging at this balloon event, there are gifts from folks i don't know. I am SOOOO IMPRESSED with the level of sharing, and so humbled. So sorry I can't repay the favor with floaties, but every time I catch a monkey face at my island, I repay by feeding critters. I know there's a thread for this, but anyway, THANK YOU ANONYMOUS MONKEY FACES!!!!! :D

Sometimes, unintended consequences are more fun than the intended ones.... ;)

Soniad1980

Postby Soniad1980 » Sat Jul 21, 2018 12:12 am

Yes there is definitely a glitch. In fact a couple
1. The chest does not add up with the coins collected the only way is to buy with gems not fair
2. The nails and wooden planks show gallon icon and in the beginning it was available to put towards grand ballon but now it cannot be done. Only needle is available.

Please.fix this glitch

Also why is level 75 highest level

And no more islands to explore

Soniad1980

Postby Soniad1980 » Sat Jul 21, 2018 12:13 am

Spelling sry balloons

Tier 2
MarkCheetah

Postby MarkCheetah » Sat Jul 21, 2018 1:22 am

BethM wrote:
Bethanastasia wrote:I received the compensation and I hadn't even started the event yet!

Ah, well, so much for that theory.

Thanks for the info.

Same here... I got the 3x Sundries upon startup of the event.

Tier 2
RGJBJE

Postby RGJBJE » Sun Jul 22, 2018 2:55 am

I have just hit level 11. I went to the treehouse to see just how many bubbles were takin’ up space. There’s 117. :( Are we gonna have a use for the bubbles in the remainin’ levels (12-15), or will we be stuck with them like the flower fiasco? I’d so love to share them with other players in a heartbeat. I’d like to have that space back so I can clear up the clutter around the mills.

Tier 2
January

Postby January » Sun Jul 22, 2018 8:47 pm

January wrote:Boats offered coins on first day. Not seen anymore since then.

Managed to complete the Balloon Quest. With boats, dives & coins.

Tier 16
BethM

Postby BethM » Sun Jul 22, 2018 8:57 pm

RGJBJE wrote:I have just hit level 11. I went to the treehouse to see just how many bubbles were takin’ up space. There’s 117. :( Are we gonna have a use for the bubbles in the remainin’ levels (12-15), ...

Yes, the bubbles can be fed to the balloon again from level 13 on. All those bubbles you have in storage will give you a nice jump up once you get to 13 and unload them onto the balloon.
Level 80 on iPad - Susan with geranium avatar if connected to FB, otherwise BethMme
Level 69 on Windows 10 laptop - Susan with monkeyhead avatar
Township player code: A9FMP2
Farmville Tropical Escape code: FI6E-WHJ0 (last digit is zero)

Tier 2
MarkCheetah

Postby MarkCheetah » Mon Jul 23, 2018 7:06 am

BethM wrote:
RGJBJE wrote:I have just hit level 11. I went to the treehouse to see just how many bubbles were takin’ up space. There’s 117. :( Are we gonna have a use for the bubbles in the remainin’ levels (12-15), ...

Yes, the bubbles can be fed to the balloon again from level 13 on. All those bubbles you have in storage will give you a nice jump up once you get to 13 and unload them onto the balloon.

Thanks for the info! I just reached level 12 & was wondering the same thing.

buzzeosaunt

Postby buzzeosaunt » Mon Jul 23, 2018 3:23 pm

How can I get rid of the Bubbles & things I can not sell to have storage room? I literally can’t do ANYTHING at this point due to these items that I can’t see bunging up my storage.

AnchormanSteve wrote:Dear Trademasters,

We’re aware the bubbles were not being delivered from dives at the outset of The Grand Balloon Event, this has been corrected. Bubbles should now be bubbling up from dives!

You will need to force quit the game and re-open it to receive the update with the fix.

We apologize for the issue, and have granted each player 3 Balloon Sundries for the inconvenience.

Thank you for your patience, and happy trading!

-Anchorman Steve

Tier 16
BethM

Postby BethM » Mon Jul 23, 2018 6:16 pm

You will be able to feed the bubbles to the balloon again when it reaches level 13. Until then you maybe need to make some room in storage by making things that use treehouse ingredients, like jewelry or tinker items, or selling things like dyes and hammers. It may even be necessary to stop diving for a while.

All in all, I think changing foods at different levels made an interesting change, but IMO they totally miscalculated on how long 9 - 12 were going to take. They never should have stopped feeding bubbles once they started.
Level 80 on iPad - Susan with geranium avatar if connected to FB, otherwise BethMme
Level 69 on Windows 10 laptop - Susan with monkeyhead avatar
Township player code: A9FMP2
Farmville Tropical Escape code: FI6E-WHJ0 (last digit is zero)

Return to “Announcements”