BUBBLE TROUBLE: Grand Balloon Event

Game updates and news from the Crew
Tier 16
Kittykatz

Re: BUBBLE TROUBLE: Grand Balloon Event

Postby Kittykatz » Tue Jul 17, 2018 10:27 pm

TheUnResistible1 wrote:I am getting bubbles from my dives, they are going into my tree house storage and I ha e no options anywhere to use them. Please help.

If your balloon is finished usually you can feed those bubbles to your balloon.

If you're in between levels, maybe sell off the tools and dyes that you don't need urgently.

It's not ideal, but either use smaller items to make bigger items frees up space, or sell the items that are easy to replenish.

Since the dives are going non-stop during this event, you can let the timer time out until you have space again or need them for the last level.

Hopefully in the future, PB can make adjustments to these types of event items that quickly fill up our Treehouses.
In the meantime, all we can do is manage the situation , and give our game the best possible outcome for our game play.

I hope some of this is helpful.
Image ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

ShiraG

Postby ShiraG » Tue Jul 17, 2018 11:34 pm

The ballon sundries box in bazaar cost is 400 gems. Is this supposed to be 400 event coins?

Tier 9
Kissable32

Postby Kissable32 » Tue Jul 17, 2018 11:39 pm

ShiraG wrote:The ballon sundries box in bazaar cost is 400 gems. Is this supposed to be 400 event coins?

No, 400 gems is correct, they want real money for them
Name is Tiffany
Avatar is a baby with the name Landry
Currently level 80
15 mills maxed
5 pets maxed
never enough coins, no prestige, and quite a bit of karma (hopefully it's good karma :lol: )

Tier 16
BethM

Postby BethM » Tue Jul 17, 2018 11:40 pm

No. The sundries box can't be purchased with event currency this time.

I hope this is not their model for the future.
Level 80 on iPad - Susan with geranium avatar if connected to FB, otherwise BethMme
Level 69 on Windows 10 laptop - Susan with monkeyhead avatar
Township player code: A9FMP2
Farmville Tropical Escape code: FI6E-WHJ0 (last digit is zero)

margaretmay23

Postby margaretmay23 » Wed Jul 18, 2018 3:32 am

Thank you...

I think BethM had the right idea. The friendly floaters are like the friendship flowers from Valentine’s Day I guess. I didn’t realize they had a limit. Thanks again and good luck to all!

ShiraG

Postby ShiraG » Wed Jul 18, 2018 4:19 am

Kissable32 wrote:
ShiraG wrote:The ballon sundries box in bazaar cost is 400 gems. Is this supposed to be 400 event coins?

No, 400 gems is correct, they want real money for them

Oh pooh :|

Tier 9
Kissable32

Postby Kissable32 » Wed Jul 18, 2018 1:36 pm

margaretmay23 wrote:Thank you...

I think BethM had the right idea. The friendly floaters are like the friendship flowers from Valentine’s Day I guess. I didn’t realize they had a limit. Thanks again and good luck to all!

I don’t understand why the friendly floaters can only be harvested 6 times when the event lasts for 12 days....unless once they become nothing than decorations, they allow us to purchase more friendly floaters with gems...
Name is Tiffany
Currently level 80
15 mills maxed
5 pets maxed
never enough coins, no prestige, and quite a bit of karma (hopefully it's good karma :lol: )

Tier 15
J1st

Postby J1st » Wed Jul 18, 2018 5:23 pm

Kissable32 wrote:

I don’t understand why the friendly floaters can only be harvested 6 times when the event lasts for 12 days....unless once they become nothing than decorations, they allow us to purchase more friendly floaters with gems...

All the harvesters in all the game events have a maximum of 6 harvests. If you want to continue, you'll have to shell out another 30 gems per harvester.
Level: 80 Windows 10 Since June 2016, Jerry's Island
Level: 69 Apple IPad Pro Since July 2017, Sheila's Island
FB Pic - Not this avatar...but we could be brothers. :lol:
FB Pic - She and Me ⭐️
Wiki: https://paradise-bay.fandom.com/

Tier 9
Kissable32

Postby Kissable32 » Wed Jul 18, 2018 5:26 pm

J1st wrote:
Kissable32 wrote:

All the harvesters in all the game events have a maximum of 6 harvests. If you want to continue, you'll have to shell out another 30 gems per harvester.

I figured that...I personally feel that if we shell out real money to buy those, they should last the duration of the event...that’s just my 2 cents. I’m ok with them being decoration only AFTER the event, but it would be nice for 30 gems each, if they at least let us continue to harvest till event is over so we can help out others.
Name is Tiffany
Currently level 80
15 mills maxed
5 pets maxed

Gabyb

Postby Gabyb » Wed Jul 18, 2018 5:33 pm

Hi, I have started the magic ball on but am stuck on level 4. Every time I collect some nails and wood and put them on the balloon the whole game crashes and I get the message that there is some stormy weather and it throws me out completely. I have already closed the game and rerouted the tablet but the problem is still happening. It has been 3 days now and have not been able to do anything at all in the game. Please help I would love tocomplete it but doubt if I can now due to the constant crashing.
Many thanks
Gaby

Return to “Announcements”