BUBBLE TROUBLE: Grand Balloon Event

Game updates and news from the Crew
Silkevangel

Re: BUBBLE TROUBLE: Grand Balloon Event

Postby Silkevangel » Thu Jul 19, 2018 4:50 am

There's still a lot of glitches in my game. I made nails and nothing shows up. Also bought somethings from bazaar and nothing shows up. And I haven't received my boxes.

Mekong

Postby Mekong » Thu Jul 19, 2018 9:11 am

Hi there!
Need some help here!
I'm on level 9 and my WT is becoming full of bubbles from dives.
Great Ballon does not accept them anymore.
How can we get ride of them?
Thank U

Tier 16
BethM

Postby BethM » Thu Jul 19, 2018 12:28 pm

The ballon will start accepting bubbles again when you get to level 13. Try to make room for them until then. It lets us start 13 with a big boost.
Level 80 on iPad - Susan with geranium avatar if connected to FB, otherwise BethMme
Level 69 on Windows 10 laptop - Susan with monkeyhead avatar
Township player code: A9FMP2
Farmville Tropical Escape code: FI6E-WHJ0 (last digit is zero)

Tier 3
JessicaC

Postby JessicaC » Thu Jul 19, 2018 11:37 pm

My progress doesn’t increase when I collect badges from friends...
Facebook: Profile link note: yes, you have to go through another site called Rojkmao to get there
Level: 80
School & Chat

KelB0p

Postby KelB0p » Fri Jul 20, 2018 12:50 pm

This balloon thing is quite frustrating! I’m only at level 10 & feel like I’m never going to complete it! Do I still have a chance if I’m not using real money to buy things?

It took me forever to get to level 10. I don’t think my supplies even worked half the time.

Also, the boats are not offering me very many puffer patches! Maybe 1 puffer patch out of the 4 boats. I’m on level 52 of the game & still do not have island creamery, art supply or sita’s spa (I know I’m behind!) and the boats keep requesting things from these workshops.

I’m trying my hardest not to spend real cash. The fun of this game was being able to get these things on my own.

Sorry if all of this has been mentioned, if I’m using the wrong terminology or if I sound complain-y. I just needed to vent & hopefully get some suggestions or know I’m not the only one!

Tier 2
RGJBJE

Postby RGJBJE » Fri Jul 20, 2018 5:05 pm

AnchormanSteve wrote:Dear Trademasters,

We’re aware the bubbles were not being delivered from dives at the outset of The Grand Balloon Event, this has been corrected. Bubbles should now be bubbling up from dives!

You will need to force quit the game and re-open it to receive the update with the fix.

We apologize for the issue, and have granted each player 3 Balloon Sundries for the inconvenience.

Thank you for your patience, and happy trading!

-Anchorman Steve

I missed out!! I never saw or received this offer.?.? I lost 5 hours of game play on either Sunday or Monday because I kept gettin’ kicked out of game. It kept sayin’, we can not connect due to OUR (Pb) slow connection, close down and restart due to update, our apologies for connection issues, etc.. I’d do a few tasks then boom.... I was kicked out and I’d keep repeatin’ those same steps over and over and over until the connection was reestablished and they took. Frustratin’!! Grrrrrr

Tier 16
BethM

Postby BethM » Fri Jul 20, 2018 6:04 pm

I wonder if maybe this compensation bundle was given only to players who had already reached balloon level 5 by the time the bubbles were fixed. Players who weren’t there yet wouldn’t have been affected by the lack of bubbles before the fix.
Level 80 on iPad - Susan with geranium avatar if connected to FB, otherwise BethMme

Bethanastasia

Postby Bethanastasia » Fri Jul 20, 2018 6:53 pm

I received the compensation and I hadn't even started the event yet!

KelB0p

Postby KelB0p » Fri Jul 20, 2018 6:55 pm

RGJBJE wrote:
AnchormanSteve wrote:Dear Trademasters,

We’re aware the bubbles were not being delivered from dives at the outset of The Grand Balloon Event, this has been corrected. Bubbles should now be bubbling up from dives!

You will need to force quit the game and re-open it to receive the update with the fix.

We apologize for the issue, and have granted each player 3 Balloon Sundries for the inconvenience.

Thank you for your patience, and happy trading!

-Anchorman Steve

I missed out!! I never saw or received this offer.?.? I lost 5 hours of game play on either Sunday or Monday because I kept gettin’ kicked out of game. It kept sayin’, we can not connect due to OUR (Pb) slow connection, close down and restart due to update, our apologies for connection issues, etc.. I’d do a few tasks then boom.... I was kicked out and I’d keep repeatin’ those same steps over and over and over until the connection was reestablished and they took. Frustratin’!! Grrrrrr

Same here! I got the offer that I would be receiving 3x sundries, but never actually got them. :(

Tier 16
BethM

Postby BethM » Fri Jul 20, 2018 7:37 pm

Bethanastasia wrote:I received the compensation and I hadn't even started the event yet!

Ah, well, so much for that theory.

Thanks for the info.

Return to “Announcements”