Balloon Sundries are now in the Bazaar!

Game updates and news from the Crew
Tier 9
Kissable32

Re: Balloon Sundries are now in the Bazaar!

Postby Kissable32 » Wed Jul 25, 2018 6:22 pm

BethM wrote:
Missjanecobb wrote:
Felixx wrote:I can not really be the only one that accidentally manage to touch that purchase button.
It's an ugly way of making money to place purchases so easily accessible with no confirmation dialogue.

And that's why King will never put in a "Do you really want to do that?" option.

I don’t disagree that they do this deliberately to get us to waste gems by mistake, but one of the more irritating aspects of it us that sometimes they do require a second action to spend gems. We can’t spend 25 gems to buy another mill slot without tapping it a second time. Any shipyard purchases are a two step process. It is so inconsistent.

in my opinion, ALL gem purchases should require the 2 step process, it would save THEM a lot of frustration and time having to answer the support tickets, and US frustration from accidentally spending gems and ending up with that sick feeling in our stomachs over spending gems on stuff we don't want. The other day, I accidentally spent 24 gems to rush a dive I had JUST clicked to assist...stupid fingers, but that could have been prevented by having to confirm I wanted to do that in the first place. I have no problem buying gems, spent a good amount to get the stuff I wanted, but I despise losing those gems :(
Name is Tiffany
Avatar is a baby with the name Landry
Currently level 80
15 mills maxed
5 pets maxed
never enough coins, no prestige, and quite a bit of karma (hopefully it's good karma :lol: )

Tier 11
JustSad

Postby JustSad » Sun Aug 05, 2018 3:56 am

The crate didn’t turn up till after I finished my ugly balloon. I waited a while then bought the crate thinking I would then be able to use my stuff to make more to sell. Oh no.. stupid me. Couldn’t even sell it, so I sent ticket.
Finally got a reply, , my gems were reinstated and they took away the crate. Thank you again, Vicious Viking.
Time zone..BST till oct
[img]photo[/img]

Tier 6
bBadkitty

Postby bBadkitty » Sun Aug 05, 2018 4:00 am

Livinez wrote:It’s great that they were added to the Bazaar but the cost should be
1200 Balloon Badges...not 400 gems! :shock:

“Would someone please give PB a glass of water...they’re thirsty!” :lol:

Are you sure it's not hunger?
Level 80 waiting for next lvl
Holding at 12 pets to max lvl including the new one.
Working on two star for pizza mill
Daily addiction to playing now 5 hrs a day and on my days off up to 9 :o

Avatar is a kitty with diving helmet.

Tier 11
JustSad

Postby JustSad » Mon Aug 06, 2018 2:43 am

At least I got my gems back.. I really thought I would be able to make crates for 300 event stuff when I bought the 400 gem crate. I had enough stuff to make 30! Silly me.
But Vicious Viking said no way will I ever get another return of gems. Fair enough, but we need the info to prevent these silly mistakes.
Apologies to all players who usually come by my place to buy those crates. I have 1 crate available from the previous event. I will sell it now.
Time zone..BST till oct
[img]photo[/img]

Return to “Announcements”