Starter Bundle Compensation

Game updates and news from the Crew
Arienfire

Re: Starter Bundle Compensation

Postby Arienfire » Fri Jul 20, 2018 7:46 am

Well, good and bad news. Google Play refunded me my purchases... Bad news is of course, I tried to buy the bundles again and still IAP error. Don't think Google will refund me a second time ☹☹☹

0602pat55

Middle event bundle paid and not received bundle annoyed

Postby 0602pat55 » Fri Jul 20, 2018 10:08 am

annoyed paid for mid event bundle not received

Jandlori

Postby Jandlori » Fri Jul 20, 2018 1:44 pm

I didnt realize the purchase was successful but didnt provide the items. I bought 2 of the $9.99 packs and 1 of the 4.99 packs. When will I see the compensation?

Travelgirl

Postby Travelgirl » Fri Jul 20, 2018 4:45 pm

No reply after I responded to the Support email earlier this week, but Google Play is processing a refund.
Travelgirl1

Tier 2
NightEagle

Postby NightEagle » Fri Jul 20, 2018 9:39 pm

Travelgirl wrote:No reply after I responded to the Support email earlier this week, but Google Play is processing a refund.

I did the same thing with the Mid Event Bundle ($4.99) and also got no product, no response, and an email from Google that was a.receipt for my purchase, not that they were processing a refund. I have no Puffer Patches, VERY few boats with them, and I'm getting nowhere with my balloon. But, I certainly won't be making any more purchases! I'd just be happy with my bundle and let me get on with it before it's too late.
NightEagle
Player since October, 2016
If it ain't broke, don't fix it!

Tier 3
SapphyreBlues

Postby SapphyreBlues » Sat Jul 21, 2018 5:01 am

Arienfire wrote:What about just gem packs in general? I've been trying to buy for a few hours and it keeps saying something about an IAP and upon restart of the game you'll try again and nothing happens.

I got some message about IAF too when I tried to get the 4.99 bundle. It took the money. No problem there at all. Without it, I won't be able to finish since I'm working nearly 12 hrs a day.

Slushing

Postby Slushing » Mon Jul 23, 2018 1:00 pm

I’m having the same problem with boats. Maybe one in ten or so have one patch. This is ridiculous. And now, after hearing the problem with purchasing the package, I won’t be doing that either. Very, very disappointed in this challenge. May just have to stop playing. There’s really no point if you can’t finish the challenges and when you do finish, there’s no room to display what you’ve won. Makes me sad. I love this game and have spent a good amount in the past on gems and bundles. No more.

Return to “Announcements”