New Tradefest - Miles the Crocodile!

Game updates and news from the Crew
Site Admin
AnchormanSteve

New Tradefest - Miles the Crocodile!

Postby AnchormanSteve » Thu Jul 26, 2018 6:46 pm

::NEWSFLASH!::

Anchorman Steve here!

I was able to hunt down the ever elusive, billionaire extraordinaire, Horatio Jasper, who insisted on making an important announcement. What was it that you wanted to inform hard working Trademasters about, Horatio?

Horatio: Bienvenidos Trademasters! It is I, Horatio Jasper, here to welcome you to another TradeFest! This time, I've brought a special guest that puts the rock in croc! Introducing to you: Miles the Crocodile!

Thanks Horatio! Remember that as you begin to complete TradeFest tiers you will start collecting stickers towards the new TradeFest pet, earning enough in tier 10 to complete the pet. You can track your progress with the sticker progress bar.

Start Date: July 27th 10:00 AM PDT
End Time: August 6th 9:00 PM PDT

As a reminder, from now on the tiers for future Tradefest come in difficulty tiers and will offer rewards based on their challenge:

Easy

Normal

Hard

Legendary

Let’s not forget the most important part - the REWARDS!

This is also your last chance to earn the brotherhood of cuteness, Meerkats! They will be leaving the Bonus Tiers of TradeFest for the foreseeable future. Don’t miss this final chance!

After while, crocodile! Happy Trading!

-Anchorman Steve

Tier 16
BethM

Re: New Tradefest - Miles the Crocodile!

Postby BethM » Thu Jul 26, 2018 7:18 pm

Why are you rushing the meerkats out so fast? We should have at least 3 or 4 months for them. It’s not like we have room for even more pets, anyway.

It is totally boring getting the same stupid sticker every bonus tier. Mixing up the BT pet with an assortment of other pets would be a lot more fun.
Level 80 on iPad - Susan with geranium avatar if connected to FB, otherwise BethMme
Level 69 on Windows 10 laptop - Susan with monkeyhead avatar
Township player code: A9FMP2
Farmville Tropical Escape code: FI6E-WHJ0 (last digit is zero)

Tier 12
Livinez

Postby Livinez » Thu Jul 26, 2018 7:30 pm

BethM wrote:Why are you rushing the meerkats out so fast? We should have at least 3 or 4 months for them. It’s not like we have room for even more pets, anyway.

It is totally boring getting the same stupid sticker every bonus tier. Mixing up the BT pet with an assortment of other pets would be a lot more fun.

Hopefully [with any luck] this is a sign that they may soon add more stickers to Dock Trades, Wishing Well: Wish of Friendship, Adventuring Ship and Pet Sanctuary/ Event Bronze Chests! :) Not holding my breath though. :lol:

@AnchormanSteve-A post regarding Tradefest but no posts about the Piggy Bank??? Is it because it’s a Beta test or did you all decide to just leave that one to me? :P
Level 80
Storage: WM:6695 TH:6350
101/102 Pets: 95 ⭐️⭐️⭐️ 6 ⭐️
All Mills ⭐️⭐️⭐️
Gold: 102.75M Karma: 1.68M
Playing Since 8/6/2015

Tier 5
Lcoelho

Postby Lcoelho » Thu Jul 26, 2018 7:35 pm

Livinez wrote:
BethM wrote:Why are you rushing the meerkats out so fast? We should have at least 3 or 4 months for them. It’s not like we have room for even more pets, anyway.

Hopefully [with any luck] this is a sign that they may soon add more stickers to Dock Trades, Wishing Well: Wish of Friendship, Adventuring Ship and Pet Sanctuary/ Event Bronze Chests! :) Not holding my breath though. :lol:

@AnchormanSteve-A post regarding Tradefest but no posts about the Piggy Bank??? Is it because it’s a Beta test or did you all decide to just leave that one to me? :P

Exactly Liv! Mine desapear twice already... I’m getting annoyed!
Lcoelho
Level 80
Pets: most of them. Some at ⭐️⭐️⭐️, some at ⭐️⭐️ and some at ⭐️... GOING AT MY OWN PACE!
Somewhere in: SH, NY

Tier 9
Kissable32

Postby Kissable32 » Thu Jul 26, 2018 7:57 pm

Meerkats were only ever available ONCE through bonus tiers (last tradefest) and now available again only as a bonus tier pet, and now you're taking them away? Granted I didn't slog through very many bonus levels last time, but to be fair, 40 tiers is a LOT!
Name is Tiffany
Avatar is a baby with the name Landry
Currently level 80
15 mills maxed
5 pets maxed
never enough coins, no prestige, and quite a bit of karma (hopefully it's good karma :lol: )

Tier 7
Oblio98

Postby Oblio98 » Thu Jul 26, 2018 10:15 pm

With the frequency of new pets being introduced, why do you (King) guys treat these pet stickers like they're winning lottery tickets or something.

There are quite a few pets that do not appear in the normal gameplay, we cannot use our bronze tickets on, and do not appear in bonus tiers or anywhere else?

Since you've moved the game from Island Development to Pet Sticker Collection, you all should free up the stickers and let us gather all stickers as equals. Having bronze tickets that we can't use, and pets that require a massive effort to complete endless tradefests is not fun. It's not relaxing. It's not what Paradise Bay started out as.

There is no reason what so ever for the game designers to hold back pet stickers from normal game play for all players.

Tier 9
Kissable32

Postby Kissable32 » Thu Jul 26, 2018 10:35 pm

Oblio98 wrote:With the frequency of new pets being introduced, why do you (King) guys treat these pet stickers like they're winning lottery tickets or something.

There are quite a few pets that do not appear in the normal gameplay, we cannot use our bronze tickets on, and do not appear in bonus tiers or anywhere else?

Since you've moved the game from Island Development to Pet Sticker Collection, you all should free up the stickers and let us gather all stickers as equals. Having bronze tickets that we can't use, and pets that require a massive effort to complete endless tradefests is not fun. It's not relaxing. It's not what Paradise Bay started out as.

There is no reason what so ever for the game designers to hold back pet stickers from normal game play for all players.

love it! yes I agree!! When I get some of the rare stickers on boats, I about fall out of my chair and offer up a kidney to be able to trade for it....sometimes I can get the sticker, sometimes I can't (baby kraken, forever out of my reach :( ) it would be nice to know I have even a SLIGHT chance to collect some of these pets in my lifetime....Do I have to leave the game to my grandchildren in the hopes that maybe one day THEY will be able to finish collecting some of these pets through stickers??
Name is Tiffany
Avatar is a baby with the name Landry
Currently level 80
15 mills maxed
5 pets maxed
never enough coins, no prestige, and quite a bit of karma (hopefully it's good karma :lol: )

Tier 5
outpt1

Postby outpt1 » Fri Jul 27, 2018 1:26 am

What about. the baby kraken or tortoise oasis I’m waiting for these stickers not something new.Come on 36 tiers for a pet I don’t think so.these TF are getting boring.I would rather spend my time with land and mill development.
Level 80
Small town East Texas
Island 1 outpt1
Island 2 outpt2 of course

Augustabelle

Postby Augustabelle » Fri Jul 27, 2018 1:08 pm

Oblio98 wrote:With the frequency of new pets being introduced, why do you (King) guys treat these pet stickers like they're winning lottery tickets or something.

Amen! Couldn’t have said it better myself. Thank you!
Secret Sin Is Open Scandal In Heaven

Tier 2
wolfwhisper

Postby wolfwhisper » Fri Jul 27, 2018 3:08 pm

Why such a rush with the meerkats,,,we we always given at least a few tradefest to get them... now most will rush to try and get but wont be able to most people do work...
Wolf pack loyalty , Family, strength and love
Started Game In Sept 2015

Return to “Announcements”