New Tradefest - Miles the Crocodile!

Game updates and news from the Crew
Tier 9
Bobbo

Re: New Tradefest - Miles the Crocodile!

Postby Bobbo » Mon Jul 30, 2018 1:37 am

I wish we could’ve had stickers for the beaver in the bonus rounds.

Maybe have it set up for the player to choose between meerkat or beaver stickers.

Tier 16
BethM

Postby BethM » Mon Jul 30, 2018 2:27 am

I think the beaver is for Retrofest bonus tiers.
Level 80 on iPad - Susan with geranium avatar if connected to FB, otherwise BethMme
Level 69 on Windows 10 laptop - Susan with monkeyhead avatar
Township player code: A9FMP2
Farmville Tropical Escape code: FI6E-WHJ0 (last digit is zero)

Tier 9
Kissable32

Postby Kissable32 » Mon Jul 30, 2018 4:26 pm

Treyryan3 wrote:
Kissable32 wrote:
Oblio98 wrote:With the frequency of new pets being introduced, why do you (King) guys treat these pet stickers like they're winning lottery tickets or something.

There are quite a few pets that do not appear in the normal gameplay, we cannot use our bronze tickets on, and do not appear in bonus tiers or anywhere else?

Since you've moved the game from Island Development to Pet Sticker Collection, you all should free up the stickers and let us gather all stickers as equals. Having bronze tickets that we can't use, and pets that require a massive effort to complete endless tradefests is not fun. It's not relaxing. It's not what Paradise Bay started out as.

There is no reason what so ever for the game designers to hold back pet stickers from normal game play for all players.

love it! yes I agree!! When I get some of the rare stickers on boats, I about fall out of my chair and offer up a kidney to be able to trade for it....sometimes I can get the sticker, sometimes I can't (baby kraken, forever out of my reach :( ) it would be nice to know I have even a SLIGHT chance to collect some of these pets in my lifetime....Do I have to leave the game to my grandchildren in the hopes that maybe one day THEY will be able to finish collecting some of these pets through stickers??

So this may help you, but probably just irritate you.

Adventure Ship Pet stickers are available at adventure ship island. You literally have to Max out the current adventure smile pet to level 3, and then fulfill the boat orders to get random stickers of previous pets. I was able to complete my Baby Kraken by competing my Map Tortoise first, and then later on the Poodle which I didn't even want, and then managing to be awarded the 16 remaining Kraken Stickers I needed in about 30 Adventure Ship journeys.

Not nuch consolation, but if you're hankers for a pearl eating, prize crapping Giant Octopus that takes up lots of space. There is always this method.

that actually helps!! Gives me motivation to get my Dodo maxed, so then it'll give me other stickers :) Hopefully I get it maxed before they release a new one....about how often do they put new pets on adventuring island?
Name is Tiffany
Avatar is a baby with the name Landry
Currently level 80
15 mills maxed
5 pets maxed
never enough coins, no prestige, and quite a bit of karma (hopefully it's good karma :lol: )

Tier 11
mauimonkey

Postby mauimonkey » Mon Jul 30, 2018 5:24 pm

Kissable32 wrote:that actually helps!! Gives me motivation to get my Dodo maxed, so then it'll give me other stickers :) Hopefully I get it maxed before they release a new one....about how often do they put new pets on adventuring island?

There isn't any actual consistency with how often they change the AS pets but the trend is between 3-5 months roughly. But they can do whatever they want whenever they want, so I'd suggest going ahead and working on maxing that Dodo ;)
Level 80
Maui, Hawaii, USA
Wish list: jokes

Tier 9
Kissable32

Postby Kissable32 » Mon Jul 30, 2018 5:26 pm

mauimonkey wrote:
Kissable32 wrote:that actually helps!! Gives me motivation to get my Dodo maxed, so then it'll give me other stickers :) Hopefully I get it maxed before they release a new one....about how often do they put new pets on adventuring island?

There isn't any actual consistency with how often they change the AS pets but the trend is between 3-5 months roughly. But they can do whatever they want whenever they want, so I'd suggest going ahead and working on maxing that Dodo ;)

Thanks! as soon as I get these meerkats (2 1/2 stickers away!) I'm getting that dodo maxed!
Name is Tiffany
Currently level 80
15 mills maxed
5 pets maxed
never enough coins, no prestige, and quite a bit of karma (hopefully it's good karma :lol: )

Tier 11
mauimonkey

Postby mauimonkey » Mon Jul 30, 2018 5:35 pm

Kissable32 wrote:
mauimonkey wrote:

Thanks! as soon as I get these meerkats (2 1/2 stickers away!) I'm getting that dodo maxed!

Go Kissable! :D
Level 80
Maui, Hawaii, USA

Tier 9
Kissable32

Postby Kissable32 » Mon Jul 30, 2018 6:14 pm

Thanks Maui! btw, I have had a Maui on my island the last week or so, was that you?
Name is Tiffany
Currently level 80
15 mills maxed
5 pets maxed

Tier 11
mauimonkey

Postby mauimonkey » Mon Jul 30, 2018 8:27 pm

Kissable32 wrote:Thanks Maui! btw, I have had a Maui on my island the last week or so, was that you?

No, I don't think I've ever been to your island. My game name is Mauimonkey with the same avatar as here, unless I show as a monkeyhead, then it is Mauimonkeys ;)
Level 80
Maui, Hawaii, USA

Tier 9
Kissable32

Postby Kissable32 » Mon Jul 30, 2018 8:29 pm

mauimonkey wrote:
Kissable32 wrote:Thanks Maui! btw, I have had a Maui on my island the last week or so, was that you?

No, I don't think I've ever been to your island. My game name is Mauimonkey with the same avatar as here, unless I show as a monkeyhead, then it is Mauimonkeys ;)

aaaah ok well, I will just keep a look out then! :)
Name is Tiffany
Currently level 80
15 mills maxed
5 pets maxed

Tier 2
Whydoihavetodothis58

Postby Whydoihavetodothis58 » Tue Jul 31, 2018 8:51 pm

Agreeing with all this. I am to the point of thinking...trade fest...big deal why bother. The tiers are getting so much harder for very little gain. I am over all the animals...it's a tropical island, not paradise Zoo. Where are we supposed to put all these animals? I have to store so much stuff to have room to put things.
And now, I don't know if it is happening to anyone else, but since this new tradefest, my game is crashing frequently.

Something needs to be done. I am reading a lot of frustration on the feeds lately.

Return to “Announcements”