New Tradefest - Miles the Crocodile!

Game updates and news from the Crew
Adellem1971

Re: New Tradefest - Miles the Crocodile!

Postby Adellem1971 » Wed Aug 01, 2018 1:10 am

I think the meerkats take too many stickers. I still need 25. Don't know how without spending bunches of money.

Tier 3
TheQuestor

Postby TheQuestor » Thu Aug 02, 2018 8:49 am

Adellem1971 wrote:I think the meerkats take too many stickers. I still need 25. Don't know how without spending bunches of money.

Ding ding ding. NOW you have your own answer "spending bunches of money" This is King's modus operandi. Why give away something for free when you can dupe peeps into spending their hard earned money on virtual stuff.

I would PAY for the last 2 stickers for my monkey of the year if for no other reason it's been sitting there needing 2 stickers to complete for months :( But I digress.

Tier 9
Kissable32

Postby Kissable32 » Thu Aug 02, 2018 4:51 pm

TheQuestor wrote:
Adellem1971 wrote:I think the meerkats take too many stickers. I still need 25. Don't know how without spending bunches of money.

Ding ding ding. NOW you have your own answer "spending bunches of money" This is King's modus operandi. Why give away something for free when you can dupe peeps into spending their hard earned money on virtual stuff.

I would PAY for the last 2 stickers for my monkey of the year if for no other reason it's been sitting there needing 2 stickers to complete for months :( But I digress.

I have a bunch of pets that have been sitting at the same amount of stickers needed for months...if not years (ok, I took a year and a half break, but whatevs) I would love to see more stickers come out for pets that I still need to adopt, and then I'd be happy to start leveling them up once I get them. Almost every sticker I seem to get from the bronze tickets is for pets I already have, and to me, leveling them up isn't my priority, my priority is to adopt the cute ones that are taunting me from the sanctuary! lol
Name is Tiffany
Avatar is a baby with the name Landry
Currently level 80
15 mills maxed
5 pets maxed
never enough coins, no prestige, and quite a bit of karma (hopefully it's good karma :lol: )

Tier 16
BethM

Postby BethM » Thu Aug 02, 2018 6:04 pm

What I found weird about the meerkats (apart from how they look) was that it takes 40 stickers to get them, but then only 20 more for rank 2. Doesn’t rank 2 usually take more stickers than getting a pet? Maybe I just haven’t been paying attention.
Level 80 on iPad - Susan with geranium avatar if connected to FB, otherwise BethMme
Level 69 on Windows 10 laptop - Susan with monkeyhead avatar
Township player code: A9FMP2
Farmville Tropical Escape code: FI6E-WHJ0 (last digit is zero)

Tier 3
DragonDiscipleD

Postby DragonDiscipleD » Thu Aug 02, 2018 11:05 pm

BethM wrote:What I found weird about the meerkats (apart from how they look) was that it takes 40 stickers to get them, but then only 20 more for rank 2. Doesn’t rank 2 usually take more stickers than getting a pet? Maybe I just haven’t been paying attention.

And it takes another 20 stickers to max them out; 40 BTs and pet offered only in 2 TFs, does that math make any sense to you? ;)
Island name: Me (Level 80) aka Tero
Finland

Tier 3
TheQuestor

Postby TheQuestor » Thu Aug 02, 2018 11:57 pm

Hrrm of course now it's no longer spamming me on each login. But this last login had a substantial download. Wonder why for :)

Tier 15
J1st

Postby J1st » Fri Aug 03, 2018 12:05 am

There are 40 bonus tiers, each with a meerkat sticker. If you do 25 bonus tiers, you'll win your meerkat, without spending a dime.
Level: 80 Windows 10 Since June 2016, Jerry's Island
Level: 69 Apple IPad Pro Since July 2017, Sheila's Island
FB Pic - Not this avatar...but we could be brothers. :lol:
FB Pic - She and Me ⭐️
Wiki: https://paradise-bay.fandom.com/

Tier 16
BethM

Postby BethM » Fri Aug 03, 2018 12:08 am

DragonDiscipleD wrote:
BethM wrote:What I found weird about the meerkats (apart from how they look) was that it takes 40 stickers to get them, but then only 20 more for rank 2. Doesn’t rank 2 usually take more stickers than getting a pet? Maybe I just haven’t been paying attention.

And it takes another 20 stickers to max them out; 40 BTs and pet offered only in 2 TFs, does that math make any sense to you? ;)

Well, it kind if does. If you are one of those players who always finish all 50 Tradefest tiers, then 40 + 40 gets it home and done in 2 Tradefests. That's why I think it is bunk when the high end player's insist the devs never take them into account. Who else was this designed to please?
Level 80 on iPad - Susan with geranium avatar if connected to FB, otherwise BethMme
Level 69 on Windows 10 laptop - Susan with monkeyhead avatar
Township player code: A9FMP2
Farmville Tropical Escape code: FI6E-WHJ0 (last digit is zero)

Tier 3
SarahCR

Postby SarahCR » Sun Aug 05, 2018 1:51 pm

BethM wrote: Well, it kind if does. If you are one of those players who always finish all 50 Tradefest tiers, then 40 + 40 gets it home and done in 2 Tradefests. That's why I think it is bunk when the high end player's insist the devs never take them into account. Who else was this designed to please?

Well, I'm not one of those players who always completes all TF tiers. Heck this tradefest was the first time I actually did all 50. Because the meerkats are already going to leave the bonus tiers and each time I feel like I'm closing in on getting all the pets (not talking about leveling them up - just getting them) new pets pop up and disappear alarmingly fast, making it even harder to get them. And yes, there are retrofests to 'catch up' but they are added on top of the tradefests and the only result is that most people get weary after a while.

So did I enjoy this tradefest? Not really. Once I got the croc it became tedious and boring but I struggled through anyway and I got those stupid meerkats. And I know that I didn't have to complete all the tiers, it was my choice to do so, but the main focus of this game has become pets, pets and more pets.

Point is that PB is taking everyone's fun away from the game (safe from the builder events perhaps) if they continue like this. Give us something new/different please...
FB profile: Sarah CR. New friends always welcome :D
TS code = DPGWNF

Tier 3
TheQuestor

Postby TheQuestor » Sun Aug 05, 2018 2:19 pm

Yah they should rename this to Petadise Bay or Paradise Zoo. But really what else is there after level 75.

Maybe have the volcano erupt causing a new land mass with 3 or 4 segments that cost like 1 or 2 million to buy so at least I have something to spend all these millions of coins I have amassed on :).

Return to “Announcements”