New Tradefest - Miles the Crocodile!

Game updates and news from the Crew
Cazzablanca

Re: New Tradefest - Miles the Crocodile!

Postby Cazzablanca » Sat Aug 18, 2018 5:17 pm

I can't be bothered with the amount of work it takes to get an animal. I won't spend so much effort on a pile of stickers where I have no hope of obtaining an animal. Call me cynical but it seems then only way is to buy them and I cannot do that.

Tier 3
TheQuestor

Postby TheQuestor » Sat Aug 18, 2018 8:29 pm

Cazzablanca wrote:I can't be bothered with the amount of work it takes to get an animal. I won't spend so much effort on a pile of stickers where I have no hope of obtaining an animal. Call me cynical but it seems then only way is to buy them and I cannot do that.

They [King] design it that way for a reason Cash. They not only monetize you [your playing habits, your demographics, etc] but make it so it's just easier to just outright buy whatever or you have to "work" at it to get it for "free".

If you can't be bothered to put in the work for something or be willing to pay to get out of the work then I'd say you're playing the wrong game and this may not be where you need to be because you're obviously not enjoying yourself.

That said the crock is really ugly and to me the worst pet I have [yes I worked for it the last time and got it] but I normally quit tradefests as soon as I finish the first part and don't worry about the bonus tiers at all.

Cazzablanca

Postby Cazzablanca » Thu Aug 23, 2018 5:07 am

I've played since the game started and you're right. I've come to the end for me. The game has changed and now it feels like a chore.

Return to “Announcements”