NEW Forum Structure

Game updates and news from the Crew
Site Admin
ArcticFox

NEW Forum Structure

Postby ArcticFox » Wed Aug 01, 2018 4:02 pm

Dear Trademasters,

Based on the feedback you provided we've made some changes to the Forum structure.

Announcements
Come here for any news and updates from our team.

Gameplay Discussion
A space to discuss game features, updates and share tips with the fellow Trademasters!

Technical and Support
If you’re having an issue post here to get help.

Suggestions
Tell us what you'd like to see next in Paradise Bay!

Off-Topic Discussion
Feel free to use this space to talk about anything, as long as it complies with the Forum rules.

We hope you find it easier to navigate. Thank you for keeping this space well-organized, friendly and fun!
Cunning and cute. ❄❄❄

socialady

Re: NEW Forum Structure

Postby socialady » Fri Aug 03, 2018 4:32 pm

Noticed that all my friends on the bottom right have no pictures? Just a monkey like picture with name underneath? Is this just happening to my game?

Tier 8
Shrippers

Postby Shrippers » Fri Aug 03, 2018 4:47 pm

Good work ArcticFox and team :) The revised structure is good. Great to have an Announcements thread, great to tidy up the other threads, and great to retain the Off-Topic but spun off to its own board. Thanks for considering all our suggestions. Looking forward to what’s next for us all. ;)
GC ID: Shrippers
Level: 80
UK

Paradize

Postby Paradize » Sun Aug 12, 2018 8:45 am

Does this mean you will actually reply to queries and questions??
The game is playing very slowly today, any idea why??

Tier 15
J1st

Postby J1st » Wed Aug 15, 2018 1:24 am

Wow, two posts that I reported as inappropriate just got cleared. I'm impressed, they were from the 1st of the year.
Level: 80 Windows 10 Since June 2016, Jerry's Island
Level: 69 Apple IPad Pro Since July 2017, Sheila's Island
FB Pic - Not this avatar...but we could be brothers. :lol:
FB Pic - She and Me ⭐️
Wiki: https://paradise-bay.fandom.com/

Sandyshore50

Postby Sandyshore50 » Wed Aug 15, 2018 8:24 am

Hi I am having a problem with treehouse storage it has stopped at1645 although I am still receiving boxes etc., Does this mean I can no longer upgrade my storage.
Thanks, Sandra

Tier 16
Ely321

Postby Ely321 » Wed Aug 15, 2018 1:27 pm

Sandyshore50 wrote:Hi I am having a problem with treehouse storage it has stopped at1645 although I am still receiving boxes etc., Does this mean I can no longer upgrade my storage.
Thanks, Sandra

it means that you've gotten the max from the treehouse but you can still get more through dives, special events, Wishing Well Island, leveling up your island and possibly other ways.
"ely 1" level 75 since Aug 2016
"NewEly2" aka "ely 2" level 75 since Apr 2017
"Willow Mist321" level 60 since Dec 2017
Township ID# 23FCNX Android version :D
Farmville Tropic Escape ID# KPH-C1B0 :D

bobcat1

Postby bobcat1 » Wed Aug 15, 2018 9:55 pm

Ely321 wrote:
Sandyshore50 wrote:Hi I am having a problem with treehouse storage it has stopped at1645 although I am still receiving boxes etc., Does this mean I can no longer upgrade my storage.
Thanks, Sandra

it means that you've gotten the max from the treehouse but you can still get more through dives, special events, Wishing Well Island, leveling up your island and possibly other ways.

My wife has been playing for over 2 years and her storage has been maxed out for some time now. she gets an occasional upgrade from dives. I started my own game less than 6 months ago and I have surpassed her storage amounts and can still upgrade my storage with pieces. doesn't seem fair to me because she can make so many different items than I can and can't store them

Tier 11
mauimonkey

Postby mauimonkey » Fri Aug 17, 2018 5:32 pm

bobcat1 wrote:
Ely321 wrote:
Thanks, Sandra

My wife has been playing for over 2 years and her storage has been maxed out for some time now. she gets an occasional upgrade from dives. I started my own game less than 6 months ago and I have surpassed her storage amounts and can still upgrade my storage with pieces. doesn't seem fair to me because she can make so many different items than I can and can't store them

There are a few versions of the game out there and it seems you have the one that awards 25 increases on both Treehouse and Windmill storages with each level that you pass. Since your wife has been playing for so long, it seems she has the original version of the game which did not offer those increases. Since that is unfair to people who started playing before the increases were offered, PB will give those who ask what is called "retro storage". Have your wife contact support and ask for retro storage. They gladly give it to those who ask and who qualify, and it sounds like she would qualify. This will award her 25 spaces in each storage per level that she passed excluding level 1. (Others, please take note that not all new games come with the 25 increases, and some will also not qualify for retro storage.)
Level 80
Maui, Hawaii, USA
Wish list: jokes

Tier 2
January

Postby January » Tue Aug 21, 2018 5:04 pm

Today went back into play and collect on my dives, noticed collected on five dives but only have four seals. Then noticed that I had another friend (green figure) name Malt........... I had not added them.
Can someone add themselves onto your friends list?

Return to “Announcements”