NEW Forum Structure

Game updates and news from the Crew
Tier 15
J1st

Re: NEW Forum Structure

Postby J1st » Tue Aug 21, 2018 8:45 pm

January wrote:Today went back into play and collect on my dives, noticed collected on five dives but only have four seals. Then noticed that I had another friend (green figure) name Malt........... I had not added them.
Can someone add themselves onto your friends list?

No, you control your friends list
Level: 80 Windows 10 Since June 2016, Jerry's Island
Level: 69 Apple IPad Pro Since July 2017, Sheila's Island
FB Pic - Not this avatar...but we could be brothers. :lol:
FB Pic - She and Me ⭐️
Wiki: https://paradise-bay.fandom.com/

Tier 16
BethM

Postby BethM » Tue Aug 21, 2018 9:00 pm

The people on your friend bar sometimes do appear with different names and avatars depending on their Facebook connection.

Also, it wouldn’t be that hard to accidentally tap the little plus sign without noticing.
Level 80 on iPad - Susan with geranium avatar if connected to FB, otherwise BethMme
Level 69 on Windows 10 laptop - Susan with monkeyhead avatar
Township player code: A9FMP2
Farmville Tropical Escape code: FI6E-WHJ0 (last digit is zero)

Tier 2
TtownMomma

Postby TtownMomma » Fri Aug 24, 2018 12:18 pm

January wrote:Today went back into play and collect on my dives, noticed collected on five dives but only have four seals. Then noticed that I had another friend (green figure) name Malt........... I had not added them.

You can visit island of people who are not on your friends list. Say you are in the World Market and like the variety of items someone is selling. You can visit their island from the WM and then, if you want to keep seeing their stuff, you click the + and can add them to your list. This doesn’t mean you are FB friends, just PB friends. We used to be limited to 8 friends like that. They’ve just recently increased that number.
Ready to get past 75...
Kitten jumping in the box is my fave!
Been playing since Aug 2015

Tier 3
DesertBlue

Postby DesertBlue » Sun Aug 26, 2018 3:49 pm

I had that happen to me also. An island named Paradise Bay Chel appeared on my friends list. I don’t recall visiting an island with that name prior to it appearing on my list. I visited the island several times and it never changed. It stayed at its very first stage. Had only one mill that was never active. After a few weeks I removed it from my list.

Tier 12
Livinez

Postby Livinez » Fri Aug 31, 2018 5:44 am

Bump
Level 80
Storage: WM:6695 TH:6350
101/102 Pets: 95 ⭐️⭐️⭐️ 6 ⭐️
All Mills ⭐️⭐️⭐️
Gold: 102.75M Karma: 1.68M
Playing Since 8/6/2015

Tier 6
bBadkitty

Postby bBadkitty » Fri Aug 31, 2018 6:31 am

I've seen it where traders have changed name, pics and avatar. I have to remember who is who and what is their side egos.
Level 80 waiting for next lvl
Holding at 12 pets to max lvl including the new one.
Working on two star for pizza mill
Daily addiction to playing now 5 hrs a day and on my days off up to 9 :o

Avatar is a kitty with diving helmet.

angelwest

More land and water.....

Postby angelwest » Tue Nov 13, 2018 8:13 pm

Please give us more land and more water space, I like that there is always something new coming, but I'd really like to be able to add new items without having to move something to inventory to make room for all the added features. I know it would really make a lot us happier to have more space. :) Thank you

Return to “Announcements”