August Retrofest - Last Chance Beaver!

Game updates and news from the Crew
Site Admin
QueenMia

August Retrofest - Last Chance Beaver!

Postby QueenMia » Thu Aug 16, 2018 8:06 am

::NEWSFLASH::

Ahoy Trademasters!

Retrofest is back and it brings the final chance to unlock the Beached Beaver! Progress through Horatio’s tasks and secure a buck-toothed buddy for your island.

Event Starts: August 18th 10:00 AM PDT
Event Ends: August 26th 9:00 PM PDT

Level Required for Participation:10+

Tier 3
Alastrea

Re: August Retrofest - Last Chance Beaver!

Postby Alastrea » Thu Aug 16, 2018 11:19 am

QueenMia wrote:::NEWSFLASH::

Ahoy Trademasters!

Retrofest is back and it brings the final chance to unlock the Beached Beaver! Progress through Horatio’s tasks and secure a buck-toothed buddy for your island.

Hello QueenMia,
Why can't something else be captured in the first 6 tiers than decoration that has already been stored twice? In tier 7+8+9 it is also possible to offer alternative stickers if you already have the animal on 3 stars?

If you can't answer the question, hand it over to someone who can. Ask him and give us the answer, PLEASE.

Tier 16
Ely321

Postby Ely321 » Thu Aug 16, 2018 1:07 pm

Ahoy Trademasters!

Thanks for the Newsflash :D
Any and all communication is always appreciated :D
"ely 1" level 75 since Aug 2016
"NewEly2" aka "ely 2" level 75 since Apr 2017
"Willow Mist321" level 60 since Dec 2017
Township ID# 23FCNX Android version :D
Farmville Tropic Escape ID# KPH-C1B0 :D

Tier 6
bBadkitty

Postby bBadkitty » Fri Aug 17, 2018 1:11 am

Thanks QueenMia I have been counting down the hours. Nice to know that we're getting a little information about the RF to begin.

Have you any info on the quantity of replacement stickers for pets we already have. It just states you'll get whatever pet sticker you need just doesn't say how many. If it offers 10 panda are we to assume that we will get 10 penguin if the panda is maxed.
Level 80 waiting for next lvl
Holding at 12 pets to max lvl including the new one.
Working on two star for pizza mill
Daily addiction to playing now 5 hrs a day and on my days off up to 9 :o

Avatar is a kitty with diving helmet.

Tier 16
BethM

Postby BethM » Fri Aug 17, 2018 1:35 am

The new Retrofest info is already up on the wiki.

http://paradise-bay.wikia.com/wiki/Retro_TradeFest

Yes, if the listed animal is already at 3 stars, you get 5 stickers from a list of pets shown there.

If all the listed pets are also at 3 stars, you will get one of the alternate rewards, shown on the wiki page.
Last edited by BethM on Sat Aug 18, 2018 5:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Level 80 on iPad - Susan with geranium avatar if connected to FB, otherwise BethMme
Level 69 on Windows 10 laptop - Susan with monkeyhead avatar
Township player code: A9FMP2
Farmville Tropical Escape code: FI6E-WHJ0 (last digit is zero)

Site Admin
QueenMia

Postby QueenMia » Fri Aug 17, 2018 12:53 pm

Alastrea wrote:

Ahoy Trademasters!

Hello QueenMia,
Why can't something else be captured in the first 6 tiers than decoration that has already been stored twice? In tier 7+8+9 it is also possible to offer alternative stickers if you already have the animal on 3 stars?

If you can't answer the question, hand it over to someone who can. Ask him and give us the answer, PLEASE.

Hi Alastrea,

The game should recognise if you have these pets maxed and offer an alternative reward, but sometimes it doesn’t happen... If that's your case, I'm sorry. Please contact the support to exchange the stickers.

I hope that helps!

QueenMia

Tier 3
Alastrea

Postby Alastrea » Fri Aug 17, 2018 3:28 pm

QueenMia wrote:
Alastrea wrote:

Ahoy Trademasters!

Hello QueenMia,

Hi Alastrea,

The game should recognise if you have these pets maxed and offer an alternative reward, but sometimes it doesn’t happen... If that's your case, I'm sorry. Please contact the support to exchange the stickers.

I hope that helps!

QueenMia

Hi QueenMia,
Thx for reply but I am not talking about Stickers, that worked so far in the past Retro Fests. I am talking about decoration I already have in storage once or twice. I guess my question wasn‘t clear, english is not my first language, so I am asking again:

The Game recognize if I have a pet maxed out. Why doesn‘t it regognize that I have Zouyu Fountain, Zen Garden, Carrot Patch, Eggster Basket, Ermine Kite and Wind Chime Tree? Why is there no alternative usefull reward like cacaotree or blueberrybush?

Looking forward for your reply.

Re: August Retrofesti - Last Chance Beaver!

Postby 4510 » Fri Aug 17, 2018 4:53 pm

I would be interested to know how some of you prepare for trade fest. Do you have a certain number of each item in storage? Do you stack certain items? Do you stack long timed hard to make items or easier short timed items? Is there a good strategy to follow or just what you are guessing Horatio might ask for next??? Any advice would be appreciated. I can barely get the main prize in the time limit let alone any amount of bonus rounds. Some of you get 10-20 bonus rounds. How???

Carbo1020

Postby Carbo1020 » Fri Aug 17, 2018 7:17 pm

QueenMia wrote:
Alastrea wrote:

Ahoy Trademasters!

Hello QueenMia,

Hi Alastrea,

I hope that helps!

QueenMia

2 tradefests ago I sent in 4 tickets about a pet that was maxed and didnt get an alternative. It's useless to send tickets in if something goes wrong.

DONNAMARCIA

Postby DONNAMARCIA » Sat Aug 18, 2018 5:41 pm

This is a very boriing lineup of prizes for anyone who has been playiing awhile.

Return to “Announcements”