August Retrofest - Last Chance Beaver!

Game updates and news from the Crew
Tier 15
J1st

Re: August Retrofest - Last Chance Beaver!

Postby J1st » Tue Aug 21, 2018 1:00 am

I kinda like this new retro thing, only 1 pet sticker offered then done . When we had Shelly like forever, there wasn't any incentive for those who had maxed her out to do any bonus tiers. Granted you could get a lot of junk as well, but having 1 pet, then whoosh, off to the boats is the proper way to do this. IMO. The other obvious benefit is those of us who can't, won't or don't want to do all the BT's will have to work to get the pets, so it's going to extend the time for most of us. The barn-burners will always be where they are and finish everything PDQ, but it isn't the majority of players.
Level: 80 Windows 10 Since June 2016, Jerry's Island
Level: 69 Apple IPad Pro Since July 2017, Sheila's Island
FB Pic - Not this avatar...but we could be brothers. :lol:
FB Pic - She and Me ⭐️
Wiki: https://paradise-bay.fandom.com/

darleneschilling

Postby darleneschilling » Tue Aug 21, 2018 5:19 am

I worked on tradefest very hard to get the Ermine, but not enough stickers to get the pet. Very, very sad. Now I cannot get him or Beaver.

Lola16

Postby Lola16 » Tue Aug 21, 2018 11:53 am

I agree with a previous post, why not have stickers at every level. There’s no way i can get beavers as I obviously missed them the first time around, same with meerkats. Unless you can increase the size of the islands, which has been requested in many posts , we don’t need more useless decorations to store? You haven’t actually answered the previos post, you said that it should recognise if you didn’t need certain things, what they were asking is why not have stickers instead if decorations? It wasn’t a difficult question!

darleneschilling

Postby darleneschilling » Tue Aug 21, 2018 2:04 pm

No chance for the Ermine either. I watch for stickers for him-now I have 12-not enough for the Ermine. I do not know how to get more.

Tier 3
Alastrea

Postby Alastrea » Tue Aug 21, 2018 3:40 pm

Alastrea wrote:
QueenMia wrote:
Alastrea wrote:Hello QueenMia,
Why can't something else be captured in the first 6 tiers than decoration that has already been stored twice? In tier 7+8+9 it is also possible to offer alternative stickers if you already have the animal on 3 stars?

If you can't answer the question, hand it over to someone who can. Ask him and give us the answer, PLEASE.

Hi Alastrea,

The game should recognise if you have these pets maxed and offer an alternative reward, but sometimes it doesn’t happen... If that's your case, I'm sorry. Please contact the support to exchange the stickers.

I hope that helps!

QueenMia

Hi QueenMia,
Thx for reply but I am not talking about Stickers, that worked so far in the past Retro Fests. I am talking about decoration I already have in storage once or twice. I guess my question wasn‘t clear, english is not my first language, so I am asking again:

The Game recognize if I have a pet maxed out. Why doesn‘t it regognize that I have Zouyu Fountain, Zen Garden, Carrot Patch, Eggster Basket, Ermine Kite and Wind Chime Tree? Why is there no alternative usefull reward like cacaotree or blueberrybush?

Looking forward for your reply.

Hi QueenMia,
No response for 4 days :( I am still waiting for an answer.

Tier 3
Piipou

Postby Piipou » Tue Aug 21, 2018 4:36 pm

BethM wrote:The new Retrofest info is already up on the wiki.

http://paradise-bay.wikia.com/wiki/Retro_TradeFest

Yes, if the listed animal is already at 3 stars, you get 5 stickers from a list of pets shown there.

If all the listed pets are also at 3 stars, you will get one of the alternate rewards, shown on the wiki page.

Yes wiki bring August Retro TF informations to players as soon as that the 12th ;)
Forums Francophone et Espagnol https://baieduparadis.fr/forum
Admin du wikia Français https://fr.paradisebay.wikia.com
Admin with Shrippers on English wikia https://paradise-bay.wikia.com
Support on Spanish wikia https://es.paradisebay.wikia.com

Tier 16
BethM

Postby BethM » Tue Aug 21, 2018 9:06 pm

The wiki is such a great resource. I use it all the time and often post links directing people there.
Level 80 on iPad - Susan with geranium avatar if connected to FB, otherwise BethMme
Level 69 on Windows 10 laptop - Susan with monkeyhead avatar
Township player code: A9FMP2
Farmville Tropical Escape code: FI6E-WHJ0 (last digit is zero)

Tier 8
Shrippers

Postby Shrippers » Tue Aug 21, 2018 10:54 pm

BethM wrote:The wiki is such a great resource. I use it all the time and often post links directing people there.

Great stuff, that’s good to hear! It’s for the player community so let us know any comments or suggestions anyone has or would like to see there :)
GC ID: Shrippers
Level: 80
UK

Tier 15
J1st

Postby J1st » Tue Aug 21, 2018 11:04 pm

BethM wrote:The wiki is such a great resource. I use it all the time and often post links directing people there.

I have to agree completely with BethM! What a wonderful resource. The amount of effort and time you guys put into this project is so incredible. We don't say it often enough, but Tom, and Piipou, Thank You Thank You Thank You! From all of us who benefit from your tireless efforts to keep the wiki up to date and beneficial. :)
Level: 80 Windows 10 Since June 2016, Jerry's Island
Level: 69 Apple IPad Pro Since July 2017, Sheila's Island
FB Pic - Not this avatar...but we could be brothers. :lol:
FB Pic - She and Me ⭐️
Wiki: https://paradise-bay.fandom.com/

Tier 4
Neen

Postby Neen » Tue Aug 21, 2018 11:29 pm

J1st wrote:

I have to agree completely with BethM! What a wonderful resource. The amount of effort and time you guys put into this project is so incredible. We don't say it often enough, but Tom, and Piipou, Thank You Thank You Thank You! From all of us who benefit from your tireless efforts to keep the wiki up to date and beneficial. :)

Couldn’t of said it better :) thank you for all your efforts :D
FB: Neen Paradise. Feel free to add me :)
Uk

Return to “Announcements”