New Tradefest - Crowned Crane!

Game updates and news from the Crew
Tier 16
BethM

Re: New Tradefest - Crowned Crane!

Postby BethM » Thu Aug 30, 2018 5:17 pm

Livinez wrote:
kever wrote:Whatever is put into the rewards need to be useful to the players - all players.

If PB wants to include storage upgrade parts, then let us use them - get rid of the cap on storage level.

I agree 100%. They should lift the cap on upgrading storage by way of storage upgrade pieces (crates, pulleys, etc.); but these Bonus Tier Storage Rewards are not “Storage Upgrade Pieces” but actual ‘Storage increases’. I received +5 Windmill Storage in one of my Bonus Tiers. :)

Well, I guess that’s something everybody wants! (Maybe not as much as +5 treehouse storage, but ... :D :D )

What else is there that the really advanced player wants beside storage and stickers for the very latest pets? I’m guessing your axes are into three digits. Prestige and karma are overflowing. How about doubloons? Were you glad to see those? Primos? Are they still welcome?
Level 80 on iPad - Susan with geranium avatar if connected to FB, otherwise BethMme
Level 69 on Windows 10 laptop - Susan with monkeyhead avatar
Township player code: A9FMP2
Farmville Tropical Escape code: FI6E-WHJ0 (last digit is zero)

Tier 2
kever

Postby kever » Thu Aug 30, 2018 7:01 pm

[quote="Livinez] ...but these Bonus Tier Storage Rewards are not “Storage Upgrade Pieces” but actual ‘Storage increases’. I received +5 Windmill Storage in one of my Bonus Tiers. :)[/quote]

Oops - my bad! I probably just saw the tools as storage pieces :oops:

I really like the +5 for storage - the devs were right on with that decision. Putting tools as a reward is not a good move, though. I lose track of how many tools I sell each day. The positive in that is they sell really well and don’t clog up my market barrels.

sballe

Postby sballe » Thu Aug 30, 2018 8:36 pm

I totally agree that seeing one TF after another is too much. As for me I am not even going to do the bonus tiers. Am so sick of dyes and maps plus I don’t think it is possible to go thru all the bonus tiers without having to stock up on gems. Too expensive. Would like to see more stickers for the pets I do not have. Give us a break :roll:

Tier 12
Livinez

Postby Livinez » Fri Aug 31, 2018 5:39 am

Bump
Level 80
Storage: WM:6695 TH:6350
101/102 Pets: 95 ⭐️⭐️⭐️ 6 ⭐️
All Mills ⭐️⭐️⭐️
Gold: 102.75M Karma: 1.68M
Playing Since 8/6/2015

Tier 2
lisakar

Postby lisakar » Fri Aug 31, 2018 10:38 am

Thank you for fixing the storage sorting issue!

Tier 10
RaNeGab

Postby RaNeGab » Sat Sep 01, 2018 1:25 am

Hello QueenMia,
Just want to express my appreciation to PB Team for additional :o rewards besides pet sticker, this will encourage players working on Bonus Tiers.
RaNeGab Level 80
RanegabII Level 79
JnGab Level 67
Raul Level 66
Wish list: HELP! FEED pets your connected with...TYSM ;)
Playing Daily/Edmonton CA
Hello PBCoFs ;)

TALLULAH

Postby TALLULAH » Mon Sep 03, 2018 8:14 pm

I just got through the 2nd tier and 1 sticker per tier? So for me.... no meerkats and no beavers and no other opportunity to get them. So is this the case with the fainting goat?

Missjanecobb

Postby Missjanecobb » Tue Sep 04, 2018 10:37 pm

TALLULAH wrote:I just got through the 2nd tier and 1 sticker per tier? So for me.... no meerkats and no beavers and no other opportunity to get them. So is this the case with the fainting goat?

I wouldn't be surprised. I'm sick of the developers thinking that the way to keep people interested is to make things extremely difficult. When it's obvious that only a few people will be able to attain the prize, the rest end up discouraged and walking away.

Tier 6
bBadkitty

Postby bBadkitty » Thu Sep 06, 2018 3:44 am

Lcoelho wrote:Tottaly agree... the devs must think that most of the players are retired or have no life...freaking annoying!

I know the feeling now since my work schedule has changed I have less time to play than before. I'm lucky if I get in 1 hour before work and a few hours in afterwards.

Then it doesn't help me when I forget that I'm diving. So lost I barely got to lvl 28 today and only 2 + days left.
Level 80 waiting for next lvl
Holding at 12 pets to max lvl including the new one.
Working on two star for pizza mill
Daily addiction to playing now 5 hrs a day and on my days off up to 9 :o

Avatar is a kitty with diving helmet.

Maryellen1539

Postby Maryellen1539 » Thu Sep 06, 2018 1:25 pm

I too have a complaint. I work and have a life. I am not able to play Paradise Bay 24/7. Trade-fest ends in a little of a day. For me to get the sheep/goat bonus animal I now have 20 more levels to clear. This sucks. Why not give more than one sticker? You’re making it very difficult to keep playing. Or is it your goal to get folks to stop playing?

Return to “Announcements”