New Tradefest - Crowned Crane!

Game updates and news from the Crew
Tier 16
BethM

Re: New Tradefest - Crowned Crane!

Postby BethM » Thu Sep 06, 2018 4:45 pm

The last few bonus tier pets stayed thru at least 2 events, so we probably have another chance next month to get more stickers to adopt the goat.
Level 80 on iPad - Susan with geranium avatar if connected to FB, otherwise BethMme
Level 69 on Windows 10 laptop - Susan with monkeyhead avatar
Township player code: A9FMP2
Farmville Tropical Escape code: FI6E-WHJ0 (last digit is zero)

CindyCale

Postby CindyCale » Thu Sep 06, 2018 11:39 pm

I'm really enjoying this trade fest - getting other items instead of just pet stickers in the bonus tiers is much better. Also like that there are new challenges, not just the same old requests.

Tier 5
Goofball

Postby Goofball » Fri Sep 07, 2018 8:02 am

CindyCale wrote:I'm really enjoying this trade fest - getting other items instead of just pet stickers in the bonus tiers is much better. Also like that there are new challenges, not just the same old requests.

Hear, hear! (British for I agree). Do watch for backlash, as opinions get quite heated sometimes. :)
Last edited by Goofball on Fri Sep 07, 2018 9:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Goofball, level 80. Greenwich minus 6 or 7.

Time Travelers Strictly Cash. Location: Earth (most times)

Tier 3
DragonDiscipleD

Postby DragonDiscipleD » Fri Sep 07, 2018 9:00 am

Goofball wrote:
CindyCale wrote:I'm really enjoying this trade fest - getting other items instead of just pet stickers in the bonus tiers is much better. Also like that there are new challenges, not just the same old requests.

Here, here! (British for I agree). Do watch for backlash, as opinions get quite heated sometimes. :)

My only gripe is the dyes ...WHY?!? :?: Do they really think that allowing bigger piles of it in the WM is some kind of a fix... :?
Island name: Me (Level 80) aka Tero
Finland

Tier 2
Licentiana

Postby Licentiana » Fri Sep 07, 2018 4:43 pm

I like the extra items in the bonus tiers. I think that was a good add.
As for back to back events it is very draining. I play on my mobile phone opening the game and playing for 5-10 minutes and then get back to life. I do this about 10 or so times a day. For the most part, l can get through all 50 levels of a TF that way and with the strategies l use (pearling away boats that require too much time, stocking items with long times, deleting trade post requests that use limited resources like mango or chocolate, and other strategies). And I do not stack my mills. Just can’t seem to keep my treehouse full to do so. Also, I rarely use gems, and usually just those I earn through game play.
So it is possible to have a life, not buy gems, not stack and complete them back to back. BUT...it is draining which is why I don’t stress myself if I miss getting a pet or can’t complete all the levels of a gathering event.
I often remind myself I am playing for fun. This is not a competition. So what if it takes me another 3 years before I get my beached beaver (or any pet) to level 2. Just means I get excited every time I do get the random sticker for it.
Remember one thing....we play this for fun, right?

Missygirl

Postby Missygirl » Fri Sep 07, 2018 11:55 pm

I’m getting a little disappointed in the “Bonus tiers “ . One and let’s repeat that only 1 sticker in each bonus tier,, we struggle to finish, I say that only because this event I had back to back items that had to collect 2 or more which took over 18hrs to finish. Then after getting this crowned crane and go on to bonus tier it’s one little sticker so how many do you need for fainting ghost (40) wow I’ve got 3 so I thought forget this bs

Tier 6
bBadkitty

Postby bBadkitty » Sun Sep 09, 2018 12:47 am

Licentiana wrote:I like the extra items in the bonus tiers. I think that was a good add.
As for back to back events it is very draining. I play on my mobile phone opening the game and playing for 5-10 minutes and then get back to life. I do this about 10 or so times a day. For the most part, l can get through all 50 levels of a TF that way and with the strategies l use (pearling away boats that require too much time, stocking items with long times, deleting trade post requests that use limited resources like mango or chocolate, and other strategies). And I do not stack my mills. Just can’t seem to keep my treehouse full to do so. Also, I rarely use gems, and usually just those I earn through game play.
So it is possible to have a life, not buy gems, not stack and complete them back to back. BUT...it is draining which is why I don’t stress myself if I miss getting a pet or can’t complete all the levels of a gathering event.
I often remind myself I am playing for fun. This is not a competition. So what if it takes me another 3 years before I get my beached beaver (or any pet) to level 2. Just means I get excited every time I do get the random sticker for it.
Remember one thing....we play this for fun, right?

Right!!

I had to remind myself of that yesterday. I was shy 5 tiers from getting the fainting goat. I don't get to play like i used to and I miss it. Work pays for ghe gems that I buy but I have to tell myself earn the gems too. I usually drop about a bill just so that I have the gems if I need them. But since we got this piggy 3 dollars is not a drop it's either I buy lunch or the piggy. Food I love piggy I can do without.
Level 80 waiting for next lvl
Holding at 12 pets to max lvl including the new one.
Working on two star for pizza mill
Daily addiction to playing now 5 hrs a day and on my days off up to 9 :o

Avatar is a kitty with diving helmet.

Tier 6
bBadkitty

Postby bBadkitty » Sun Sep 09, 2018 12:53 am

DragonDiscipleD wrote:
Goofball wrote:

Here, here! (British for I agree). Do watch for backlash, as opinions get quite heated sometimes. :)

My only gripe is the dyes ...WHY?!? :?: Do they really think that allowing bigger piles of it in the WM is some kind of a fix... :?

I liked the treats, and pearls which helped delete boats I didn't want to fill. My grain mill is runnning bare esp wheat, vanilla, and sugar. Since i upgraded my mills I now have to really stock them up.
Level 80 waiting for next lvl
Holding at 12 pets to max lvl including the new one.
Working on two star for pizza mill
Daily addiction to playing now 5 hrs a day and on my days off up to 9 :o

Avatar is a kitty with diving helmet.

Return to “Announcements”