Dinosaur Boat Event!

Game updates and news from the Crew
Tier 6
bBadkitty

Re: Dinosaur Boat Event!

Postby bBadkitty » Wed Sep 12, 2018 5:01 am

J1st wrote:
bBadkitty wrote:Well , I finished late last night. I just put mine away so that others who still need help can give to those that need it. I still have one chest to go so I will be giving out treats from that.

Congrats ! I was wondering where your table went... :lol: :lol: :lol:

Thanks for the help, too. :D
Level 80 waiting for next lvl
Holding at 12 pets to max lvl including the new one.
Working on two star for pizza mill
Daily addiction to playing now 5 hrs a day and on my days off up to 9 :o

Avatar is a kitty with diving helmet.

Tier 3
maggieo

Postby maggieo » Thu Sep 13, 2018 1:47 am

jg19902000 wrote:
So, I finished my excavation and won boat. I have leftover sundries that I converted my teeth into. Usually, we have been able to sell the unused sundries. However, this time we can't. Why not PB staff??? I have a lot of sundries that I no longer need. Please let us get rid of unneccessary things! :roll:

I wholeheartedly agree! I hope this is just a glitch and not a conscious decision. I would not have bought another toolbox if I knew I couldn’t sell my extra Sundries to others who need help.
Game ID - Margaret
Level 76
Secondary Island - MaggieO
Level 21

Tier 15
J1st

Postby J1st » Thu Sep 13, 2018 1:54 am

maggieo wrote:
jg19902000 wrote:
So, I finished my excavation and won boat. I have leftover sundries that I converted my teeth into. Usually, we have been able to sell the unused sundries. However, this time we can't. Why not PB staff??? I have a lot of sundries that I no longer need. Please let us get rid of unneccessary things! :roll:

I wholeheartedly agree! I hope this is just a glitch and not a conscious decision. I would not have bought another toolbox if I knew I couldn’t sell my extra Sundries to others who need help.

Evidently, this was a conscious decision, so please send in tickets asking them to put the helping part of these events back! We need to let them know we don't like this one bit.
Level: 80 Windows 10 Since June 2016, Jerry's Island
Level: 69 Apple IPad Pro Since July 2017, Sheila's Island
FB Pic - Not this avatar...but we could be brothers. :lol:
FB Pic - She and Me ⭐️
Wiki: https://paradise-bay.fandom.com/

Tier 16
BethM

Postby BethM » Thu Sep 13, 2018 1:58 am

I think it was a conscious decision, since this is not the first time they have not let us sell the chests.

I guess in future people need to buy one early to test the WM while they can still use it for their own table if it turns out they can’t be sold to anyone else.

They can still be given to a finished table, but that feels like such a waste. You might just hang onto it until the event ends. People were speculating in another topic that they may let us sell them post-event.
Level 80 on iPad - Susan with geranium avatar if connected to FB, otherwise BethMme
Level 69 on Windows 10 laptop - Susan with monkeyhead avatar
Township player code: A9FMP2
Farmville Tropical Escape code: FI6E-WHJ0 (last digit is zero)

Tier 16
Ely321

Postby Ely321 » Thu Sep 13, 2018 2:03 am

BethM wrote:I think it was a conscious decision, since this is not the first time they have not let us sell the chests.

I guess in future people need to buy one early to test the WM while they can still use it for their own table if it turns out they can’t be sold to anyone else.

They can still be given to a finished table, but that feels like such a waste. You might just hang onto it until the event ends. People were speculating in another topic that they may let us sell them post-event.

I think it would be very nice if PB would give us the rules of the game event either before the event or at it's start-then we can decide how to play and we don't feel slighted. JustSaying :D
"ely 1" level 75 since Aug 2016
"NewEly2" aka "ely 2" level 75 since Apr 2017
"Willow Mist321" level 60 since Dec 2017
Township ID# 23FCNX Android version :D
Farmville Tropic Escape ID# KPH-C1B0 :D

Tier 15
J1st

Postby J1st » Thu Sep 13, 2018 2:25 am

BethM wrote:I think it was a conscious decision, since this is not the first time they have not let us sell the chests.

If it's post event, I'll use them to buy bronze chests, not sell them, I don't need the gold with 20M in the bank. I think it was another ill-informed decision, and they have been making their share lately.
FB Pic - She and Me ⭐️

Tier 16
BethM

Postby BethM » Thu Sep 13, 2018 2:38 am

I don’t understand why helping players after the event feels so unsatisfactory. There will still be players who can use them if they did allow them to be sold.
Level 80 on iPad - Susan with geranium avatar if connected to FB, otherwise BethMme
Level 69 on Windows 10 laptop - Susan with monkeyhead avatar
Township player code: A9FMP2
Farmville Tropical Escape code: FI6E-WHJ0 (last digit is zero)

Tier 16
Ely321

Postby Ely321 » Thu Sep 13, 2018 2:41 am

BethM wrote:I don’t understand why helping players after the event feels so unsatisfactory. There will still be players who can use them if they did allow them to be sold.

it's the rush of the event-just feels more satisfying cause you know the other person is happier to get it done before the event ends-they may not be able to after . . .
"ely 1" level 75 since Aug 2016
"NewEly2" aka "ely 2" level 75 since Apr 2017
"Willow Mist321" level 60 since Dec 2017
Township ID# 23FCNX Android version :D
Farmville Tropic Escape ID# KPH-C1B0 :D

Tier 15
J1st

Postby J1st » Thu Sep 13, 2018 2:47 am

BethM wrote:I don’t understand why helping players after the event feels so unsatisfactory. There will still be players who can use them if they did allow them to be sold.

You are assuming that they will still be able to upgrade their table and achieve the prize. But, that is an assumption at this point, and there have been events that once they were done, they were done, and several months or years passed before they were opened back up. Anyone finished a bunny lately? Or a Gingerbread House?
FB Pic - She and Me ⭐️

Tier 15
J1st

Postby J1st » Thu Sep 13, 2018 3:25 am

Ely321 wrote:

I think it would be very nice if PB would give us the rules of the game event either before the event or at it's start-then we can decide how to play and we don't feel slighted. JustSaying :D

It would be nice, never gonna happen, but it would be nice. You know, if we had events every 6wks to 2mos instead of non-stop, they would have time to tell us the rules.
FB Pic - She and Me ⭐️

Return to “Announcements”