September Retrofest - Pirate Parrot!

Game updates and news from the Crew
Tier 16
Kittykatz

Re: September Retrofest - Pirate Parrot!

Postby Kittykatz » Tue Sep 18, 2018 12:52 am

Hi QueenMia,

I'm late to finding and welcoming you to the jungle known as our forum. ;)

I think you're some type of cat? Yes?

I sure hope you are, not only because I love cats, but some days you just may need those nine lives to stick around a long time with this rascally bunch. ;)

Anyway, thanks for the announcement. :P

Just curious, ( of course) may we ask you questions?

Are you open to having Q and A's?
Image ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Lola16

Postby Lola16 » Tue Sep 18, 2018 9:07 pm

Silverknight wrote::) I'm probably in the minority here, but I think I'll just sit this one out. I already have many pets and most decorations in storage, so there's really no point for me to participate. Thanks anyway, and good luck to other PB players!

Have to say I agree, not going to knock myself out to get loads of items I don’t want or need! If i complete it then fine but not really impressed.

mldowns1968

Postby mldowns1968 » Tue Sep 18, 2018 9:07 pm

Uhhhgh! More of the same...I will be sitting this one out for sure. I have spent plenty of $$ for gems to help me with challenges, but we continue to repeat items and animals over and over again. Don’t want to spend time or money to keep repeating. Most frustrating. On another note, why can’t we sell sundries etc after a challenge? I just keep accumulating “stuff” that I cant use or share. Makes no sense.

Adellem1971

Postby Adellem1971 » Thu Sep 20, 2018 3:28 am

I like the way this retrofest is going. So. Much easier to get things!!

Tier 3
Alastrea

Postby Alastrea » Thu Sep 20, 2018 9:18 am

QueenMia wrote:::NEWSFLASH::

Ahoy Trademasters!

Retrofest is back and it's bringing some plundering plummage! Progress through Horatio’s tasks and secure a Pirate Parrot for your island.

Event Starts: September 18th 10:00 AM PDT
Event Ends: September 26th 9:00 PM PDT

Level Required for Participation:10+

QueenMia wrote:
Hi Alastrea,

The game should recognise if you have these pets maxed and offer an alternative reward, but sometimes it doesn’t happen... If that's your case, I'm sorry. Please contact the support to exchange the stickers.

I hope that helps!

QueenMia

Alastrea wrote:Hi QueenMia,
Thx for reply but I am not talking about Stickers, that worked so far in the past Retro Fests. I am talking about decoration I already have in storage once or twice. I guess my question wasn‘t clear, english is not my first language, so I am asking again:

The Game recognize if I have a pet maxed out. Why doesn‘t it regognize that I have Zouyu Fountain, Zen Garden, Carrot Patch, Eggster Basket, Ermine Kite and Wind Chime Tree? Why is there no alternative usefull reward like cacaotree or blueberrybush?

Looking forward for your reply.

Hello QueenMia,
I did not get a reply, and I promised to ask again. Why is there no alternative reward?
Why does the game not recognize that I already have the decoration? It would be easy to program this, only the will seems to be missing.
Take your time to answer, I am on vacation in Egypt and enjoy the beautiful sun.☀️☀️
Sunny greetings from Egypt ☀️

Adellem1971

Postby Adellem1971 » Thu Sep 20, 2018 2:09 pm

Ok. Once again I really hate it when you win a tradefast and don't get the prize..this sucks pb.

Tier 16
BethM

Postby BethM » Thu Sep 20, 2018 2:46 pm

Anybody who has been playing very long isn’t getting new pets from Retrofest, just stickers toward ranking up the ones we have, or for some players, just alternate rewards.

I guess for people who need the duckling, this one is disappointing. Still, now that they upped the price of the silver Tradefest pets from 10 to 20, we can expect this more often. Maybe they could sprinkle the other 10 in Tiers 1 - 6 next time, or at least put them at a higher drop rate in bonus tiers or something to help people get enough to adopt.
Level 80 on iPad - Susan with geranium avatar if connected to FB, otherwise BethMme
Level 69 on Windows 10 laptop - Susan with monkeyhead avatar
Township player code: A9FMP2
Farmville Tropical Escape code: FI6E-WHJ0 (last digit is zero)

Return to “Announcements”