Special Daily Rewards!

Game updates and news from the Crew
Site Admin
AnchormanSteve
Posts: 104
Joined: Tue Dec 12, 2017 11:15 pm

Special Daily Rewards!

Postby AnchormanSteve » Mon Sep 17, 2018 9:06 pm

Ahoy!

We have been hard at work over at Paradise Bay HQ thinking of ways to show our appreciation to our favorite Trademaster, YOU!

For 9 days starting on Tuesday, September 18th, we will be giving away a daily ticket for something all Trademasters could use a little more of... FREE GEMS! Here's how it works:



Log in everyday during next week's Retrofest to claim your free DOLPHIN TICKET.


Collect 7 tickets to claim your GOLDEN DOLPHIN.



Aside from being a regal piece of deco, the Golden Dolphin will give you 5 gems a day for a total of 7 harvests.

In order to unlock the Golden Dolphin, you must log-in for a total of 7 days. If you do happen to miss a day, don't worry! You can still unlock some exciting goodies in the Bazaar.

You're not going to want to miss a day, so make sure to check in on Tuesday! This event only lasts until September 26th.

Happy harvesting!

- Anchorman Steve
Top

Tier 16
BethM
Posts: 8719
Joined: Tue Dec 27, 2016 9:36 pm

Re: Special Daily Rewards!

Postby BethM » Mon Sep 17, 2018 9:24 pm

Thank you! This looks like fun.
Level 80 on iPad - Susan with geranium avatar if connected to FB, otherwise BethMme
Level 69 on Windows 10 laptop - Susan with monkeyhead avatar
Township player code: A9FMP2
Farmville Tropical Escape code: FI6E-WHJ0 (last digit is zero)
Top

Tier 3
SarahCR
Posts: 242
Joined: Wed May 03, 2017 8:09 pm

Re: Special Daily Rewards!

Postby SarahCR » Mon Sep 17, 2018 9:32 pm

Looking forward to this, not for the gems in particular but because it's something new and different. Thanks for the info!
FB profile: Sarah CR. New friends always welcome :D
TS code = DPGWNF
Top

Tier 2
James1Wife
Posts: 76
Joined: Tue Mar 15, 2016 5:17 pm

Re: Special Daily Rewards!

Postby James1Wife » Mon Sep 17, 2018 9:52 pm

AnchormanSteve wrote:Ahoy!

We have been hard at work over at Paradise Bay HQ thinking of ways to show our appreciation to our favorite Trademaster, YOU!

For 9 days starting on Tuesday, September 18th, we will be giving away a daily ticket for something all Trademasters could use a little more of... FREE GEMS! Here's how it works:



Log in everyday during next week's Retrofest to claim your free DOLPHIN TICKET.


Collect 7 tickets to claim your GOLDEN DOLPHIN.



Aside from being a regal piece of deco, the Golden Dolphin will give you 5 gems a day for a total of 7 harvests.

In order to unlock the Golden Dolphin, you must log-in for a total of 7 days. If you do happen to miss a day, don't worry! You can still unlock some exciting goodies in the Bazaar.

You're not going to want to miss a day, so make sure to check in on Tuesday! This event only lasts until September 26th.

Happy harvesting!

- Anchorman Steve


I cannot get PB to load because of terrible signal that still remains after hurricane Florence! I really hate missing out on all the new events going on. Please offer this again to those of us who cannot participate due to this disaster
Level 77 iPad
53 of 69 pets-12 maxed, 10 level 2, 31 level 1
All mills maxed except Paradise Pies under construction, Brilliant Blossoms, Happy Hatter & Candy Crane-level 2
12 turtles, 13 otters, 8 sloths, 8 moles, 75 fields, all plants & trees
Top

Tier 5
Tresa
Posts: 575
Joined: Tue Sep 05, 2017 8:51 pm

Re: Special Daily Rewards!

Postby Tresa » Mon Sep 17, 2018 10:04 pm

Awesome :D. I like new events !
Top

Tier 7
Oblio98
Posts: 966
Joined: Tue Jul 05, 2016 12:08 am

Re: Special Daily Rewards!

Postby Oblio98 » Mon Sep 17, 2018 10:28 pm

SarahCR wrote:Looking forward to this, not for the gems in particular but because it's something new and different. Thanks for the info!


Same here
Top

Tier 16
Kittykatz
Posts: 9046
Joined: Sat Feb 20, 2016 12:35 am

Re: Special Daily Rewards!

Postby Kittykatz » Mon Sep 17, 2018 11:19 pm

Oh heck yeah!! :D :D

I give this Two Flipper up!. :P :P :P

Image

Thanks very much AMS. :D ( just when I thought you excited the island, you flew back home) :D Welcome back.
Image ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Top

Silverknight
Posts: 433
Joined: Sun Oct 29, 2017 10:55 pm

Re: Special Daily Rewards!

Postby Silverknight » Mon Sep 17, 2018 11:41 pm

Thanks! I like this idea and will try It! :)
Silverknight98765432 when playing through GP.
The only way I could keep Silverknight was by adding all those numbers! :)
Top

Tier 15
J1st
Posts: 6673
Joined: Fri Dec 09, 2016 6:55 am

Re: Special Daily Rewards!

Postby J1st » Mon Sep 17, 2018 11:41 pm

Kittykatz wrote:Oh heck yeah!! :D :D

I give this Two Flipper up!. :P :P :P

Image

Thanks very much AMS. :D ( just when I thought you excited the island, you flew back home) :D Welcome back.

:lol: :lol: :lol: I love typos! Kitty, you maybe have a extra "c" on that island... :lol: :lol:
Level: 80 Windows 10 Since June 2016, Jerry's Island
Level: 69 Apple IPad Pro Since July 2017, Sheila's Island
FB Pic - Not this avatar...but we could be brothers. :lol:
FB Pic - She and Me ⭐️
Wiki: https://paradise-bay.fandom.com/
Top

Tier 5
Goofball
Posts: 500
Joined: Fri Jan 26, 2018 6:44 pm

Re: Special Daily Rewards!

Postby Goofball » Mon Sep 17, 2018 11:57 pm

J1st wrote:
Kittykatz wrote:Oh heck yeah!! :D :D

I give this Two Flipper up!. :P :P :P

Image

Thanks very much AMS. :D ( just when I thought you excited the island, you flew back home) :D Welcome back.

:lol: :lol: :lol: I love typos! Kitty, you maybe have a extra "c" on that island... :lol: :lol:


But still, the message gets across. We love you Kittykatz :D :D :D !

Image
Goofball, level 80. Greenwich minus 6 or 7.

Time Travelers Strictly Cash. Location: Earth (most times)
Image
Top

Return to “Announcements”