Special Daily Rewards!

Game updates and news from the Crew
Tier 16
Kittykatz

Re: Special Daily Rewards!

Postby Kittykatz » Tue Sep 18, 2018 12:38 am

Well......thank goodness for "happy" accidents. ;)

https://youtu.be/rQqwG_rQx7A

Back to school for me.

Image ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Tier 2
bar

Postby bar » Tue Sep 18, 2018 7:51 am

Log in? To the forum? To the game? I don't log in to the game. I click on an app and it opens on my laptop or on my phone.

Haz

Postby Haz » Tue Sep 18, 2018 7:54 am

Thanks very much, happy days.

Tier 8
Shrippers

Postby Shrippers » Tue Sep 18, 2018 8:11 am

bar wrote:Log in? To the forum? To the game? I don't log in to the game. I click on an app and it opens on my laptop or on my phone.

It just means start the game and play for a bit. (Technically there’s a login to the PB servers but this is all behind the scenes.)
GC ID: Shrippers
Level: 80
UK

Tier 2
bar

Postby bar » Tue Sep 18, 2018 8:19 am

Shrippers wrote:
bar wrote:Log in? To the forum? To the game? I don't log in to the game. I click on an app and it opens on my laptop or on my phone.

It just means start the game and play for a bit. (Technically there’s a login to the PB servers but this is all behind the scenes.)

Do you work for PB? If not, then how do you know the answer to this question for sure? If we just have to play, wouldn't it say 'play every day'?

Tier 3
Lolly2017

Postby Lolly2017 » Tue Sep 18, 2018 9:34 am

bar wrote:
Shrippers wrote:

Do you work for PB? If not, then how do you know the answer to this question for sure? If we just have to play, wouldn't it say 'play every day'?

You’ll know if you did it right because you’ll get the dolphin ticket. :)
✨ Have a great day in paradise :D .

Tier 8
Shrippers

Postby Shrippers » Tue Sep 18, 2018 9:44 am

bar wrote:
Shrippers wrote:

Hi bar. No I don’t work for PB, but I know the game well. They’ve used this type of language previously to indicate starting / playing the game (as you said already, there is no login for the game). Also, only a tiny fraction of players look at the forum at the moment so asking all players to log in to the, now, “English-only” forum would not go down well. (Even then PB would have to match forum accounts to game accounts and it all becomes fraught with complications). And I say “play for a bit” (meaning a minute or so) simply to ensure you are confirmed as playing by the servers and the daily reward is triggered. That’s my two-penneth anyway. ;)
GC ID: Shrippers
Level: 80
UK

Lilligan

Postby Lilligan » Tue Sep 18, 2018 11:25 am

Thanks so much AM Steve! How fun! I'm looking forward to going for gold .. dolphin, that is, and gems! Whoopee!

Tier 16
Kittykatz

Postby Kittykatz » Tue Sep 18, 2018 3:44 pm

I believe Shrippers is 100% right.
In these cases opening your game, click to collect your gems, harvest a few crops, maybe put some coconut milk to cook in your mill for good measure, and you should be good.

I have played a few games that offered a similar " log in for a week to collect all prizes".
In some that's all I did, opened my game and collected. There was no problem.
Some games seemed to require a little more action to register. If I didn't, I noticed that when I logged back on later in the day, I had to redo it. Then it pushed the hour to next collection and that's when you could end up falling short timewise.
Image ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Tier 2
MarkCheetah

Postby MarkCheetah » Tue Sep 18, 2018 6:49 pm

Lolly2017 wrote:You’ll know if you did it right because you’ll get the dolphin ticket. :)

Where IS the dolphin ticket? I went to the animal sanctuary and it wasn't in there. Thanks!

Return to “Announcements”