Special Daily Rewards!

Game updates and news from the Crew
Tier 5
Goofball

Re: Special Daily Rewards!

Postby Goofball » Tue Sep 18, 2018 7:07 pm

Shrippers wrote, "It just means start the game and play for a bit. (Technically there’s a login to the PB servers but this is all behind the scenes.)"

You had it entirely correct. :D I was worried it would be complicated, but easy as trading. Sita has it in the Bazaar under a clock. Merci beaucoup.
Goofball, level 80. Greenwich minus 6 or 7.

Time Travelers Strictly Cash. Location: Earth (most times)

Tier 2
MarkCheetah

Postby MarkCheetah » Tue Sep 18, 2018 7:23 pm

Goofball wrote:Sita has it in the Bazaar under a clock.

Found it! Thanks very much!!

Lola16

Postby Lola16 » Wed Sep 19, 2018 9:02 am

Ok so I’m in the UK, I’ve got my first ticket, yesterday. Logged on this morning no new ticket! So when is the clock timing from?

Tier 5
Goofball

Postby Goofball » Wed Sep 19, 2018 12:30 pm

Lola16 wrote:Ok so I’m in the UK, I’ve got my first ticket, yesterday. Logged on this morning no new ticket! So when is the clock timing from?

As Shrippers said, it seems tied to the 10AM Pacific Coast time clock (when events start). Next ticket every 24 hours from there.
Goofball, level 80. Greenwich minus 6 or 7.

Time Travelers Strictly Cash. Location: Earth (most times)

Tier 8
Shrippers

Postby Shrippers » Wed Sep 19, 2018 1:09 pm

Goofball wrote:
Lola16 wrote:Ok so I’m in the UK, I’ve got my first ticket, yesterday. Logged on this morning no new ticket! So when is the clock timing from?

As Shrippers said, it seems tied to the 10AM Pacific Coast time clock (when events start). Next ticket every 24 hours from there.

Yep, you’ll need to wait until 6pm UK time for each new ticket.
GC ID: Shrippers
Level: 80
UK

Momming4

Postby Momming4 » Wed Sep 19, 2018 4:15 pm

How does the Golden Dolphin thing work? I play the game on an app on my phone. There is no "log in". I played yesterday and it gave me a Golden Dolphin ticket. I played today, and it did not. How do I get a ticket for every day on which I play?

Tier 2
madisonKawKat

Postby madisonKawKat » Wed Sep 19, 2018 4:16 pm

I log in. Every single day and have not received any golden tickets ... how do I obtain them?

AnchormanSteve wrote:Ahoy!

We have been hard at work over at Paradise Bay HQ thinking of ways to show our appreciation to our favorite Trademaster, YOU!

For 9 days starting on Tuesday, September 18th, we will be giving away a daily ticket for something all Trademasters could use a little more of... FREE GEMS! Here's how it works:

Collect 7 tickets to claim your GOLDEN DOLPHIN.

Aside from being a regal piece of deco, the Golden Dolphin will give you 5 gems a day for a total of 7 harvests.

In order to unlock the Golden Dolphin, you must log-in for a total of 7 days. If you do happen to miss a day, don't worry! You can still unlock some exciting goodies in the Bazaar.

You're not going to want to miss a day, so make sure to check in on Tuesday! This event only lasts until September 26th.

Happy harvesting!

- Anchorman Steve
GC ID: madisonKawKat
Level 26

Tier 8
Shrippers

Postby Shrippers » Wed Sep 19, 2018 4:52 pm

Momming4 wrote:How does the Golden Dolphin thing work? I play the game on an app on my phone. There is no "log in". I played yesterday and it gave me a Golden Dolphin ticket. I played today, and it did not. How do I get a ticket for every day on which I play?

All the info is in this thread already :) ping back to the start and check the earlier posts. 10 minutes to go until ticket number two...
GC ID: Shrippers
Level: 80
UK

Dcaple

Postby Dcaple » Tue Sep 25, 2018 11:05 am

Thanks for implementing a way to collect free gems! I love the idea and am looking forward to using my gems.

Tier 16
BethM

Postby BethM » Tue Sep 25, 2018 5:32 pm

I was excited to see we keep getting the dolphin tickets even after buying the dolphin! I wonder when and how we will get more tickets and what we will find in the dolphin chest in the bazaar.
Level 80 on iPad - Susan with geranium avatar if connected to FB, otherwise BethMme
Level 69 on Windows 10 laptop - Susan with monkeyhead avatar
Township player code: A9FMP2
Farmville Tropical Escape code: FI6E-WHJ0 (last digit is zero)

Return to “Announcements”