The Halloween Gathering Event is Here!

Game updates and news from the Crew
Stualy

Re: The Halloween Gathering Event is Here!

Postby Stualy » Tue Oct 23, 2018 1:49 am

Doomed to fail.

Mamaship88

Postby Mamaship88 » Tue Oct 23, 2018 2:16 am

I finished spooky spire but level 12 on terrifying totem.

I would like to give a shout out to whoever suggested focusing on and finishing SS -- thank you! I wanted to finish both but I was able to finish SS and get its rewards.

PB, this was your worst event. I liked using items to make other items. That idea was really interesting, however, the time needed to make all the items was completely unreasonable. I was in the unlucky group that had the delayed reduced time cauldrons and so I lost out on valuable time that others had. Regardless, the time required to complete this event was far too great.

Please create an event beta and play it yourself before releasing it. Not everyone has 24/7 or $$$$ to play your game.

I'm milling what I have left in storage, have no idea what to do with it though.

SubparPlayer

Postby SubparPlayer » Tue Oct 23, 2018 4:17 am

Worst event to date. I kept getting stuff that I didn't need and no way to trade it out. Making it random and only getting the dew when helping other players was cruel. I kept getting dew from the cauldrons so there was no need to help other players. I always ended up with an overabundance of two things and not nearly enough of others.

Also PLEASE give us a way to get rid of the leftover stuff. Last thing I need is something like the flowers. I STILL have those things months after the event. It's doing nothing more than taking up valuable storage space.

Tier 4
CoffeeQueen

Postby CoffeeQueen » Tue Oct 23, 2018 4:23 am

SubparPlayer wrote:Last thing I need is something like the flowers. I STILL have those things months after the event. It's doing nothing more than taking up valuable storage space.

Put them up for sale in your market
Level 80, name Julie, FB: Main Bay
TS Code: A684EK Level 66

Tier 3
Roo

Postby Roo » Tue Oct 23, 2018 4:33 am

CoffeeQueen wrote:
SubparPlayer wrote:Last thing I need is something like the flowers. I STILL have those things months after the event. It's doing nothing more than taking up valuable storage space.

I can’t yet. Can you? I’ve closed the game twice and visited other islands but I can’t sell the excess stuff. Meanwhile I can’t harvest anything because storage is full. This is the first time this has happened in the windmill storage.
Roo McBoingboing
Level 80
New Jersey USA

Haewon

Postby Haewon » Tue Oct 23, 2018 4:46 am

Stualy wrote:I have seen some players with 4 couldrons. I am only allowed 2. What sense is that?

They purchased the 2 cauldrons plus portions. Only spending money gives you the chance to get 2 more :(

Tier 4
CoffeeQueen

Postby CoffeeQueen » Tue Oct 23, 2018 4:52 am

Roo wrote:
CoffeeQueen wrote:

I can’t yet. Can you? I’ve closed the game twice and visited other islands but I can’t sell the excess stuff. Meanwhile I can’t harvest anything because storage is full. This is the first time this has happened in the windmill storage.

Not yet with this Halloween stuff, that comment was for what they posted about the flowers. I still see people selling those in the market!
Level 80, name Julie, FB: Main Bay
TS Code: A684EK Level 66

SubparPlayer

Postby SubparPlayer » Tue Oct 23, 2018 4:59 am

I know about the selling of the flowers but those aren't things that anyone needs. I mean they need to be something that can be "spent" or thrown away. I have a LOT of storage space in my game so I just keep them. No need to clutter some NOOB's storage space.

dimarjones

Postby dimarjones » Tue Oct 23, 2018 5:05 am

As long as you can post an item in the World Market, Wesley will buy it in 24 hours if it does not sell. So flowers can be sold there.

Shinzov

Postby Shinzov » Tue Oct 23, 2018 5:39 am

Looming leaf pile,

so I am still waiting for this „hoot“ that I am supposed to get out of it...so far it is just a decoration that doesn‘t move a bit :cry:

Return to “Announcements”