The Halloween Gathering Event is Here!

Game updates and news from the Crew
Tier 8
Shrippers

Re: The Halloween Gathering Event is Here!

Postby Shrippers » Tue Oct 23, 2018 6:54 am

Shinzov wrote:Looming leaf pile,

so I am still waiting for this „hoot“ that I am supposed to get out of it...so far it is just a decoration that doesn‘t move a bit :cry:

Stick it in front of Owlbert and he’ll dive into it every few minutes.
GC ID: Shrippers
Level: 80
UK

Tier 2
Cunucu

Postby Cunucu » Tue Oct 23, 2018 12:30 pm

Glo wrote:Funny, on a previous bulletin said this was not happening until 17th October. Since TF doesn't finish for me for another 17hrs (it's 11.30am Wednesda6y 10th) I am going to have 2 things going on at same time. For this old lady (82yrs old) PB is becoming bit stressful.

Same here!

This has been more tedious and time consuming than I expected, and pb can rest assured I will not be willing nor able to participate in another event as demanding as was this!

I am also a “ youthfully challenged” individual, :lol:

and can easily find more agreeable ways to waste my precious time!

Mamaship88

Postby Mamaship88 » Tue Oct 23, 2018 12:53 pm

Shinzov wrote:Looming leaf pile,

so I am still waiting for this „hoot“ that I am supposed to get out of it...so far it is just a decoration that doesn‘t move a bit :cry:

You have to place the leaf pile in front of Owlbert, he will then jump into it.

Mamaship88

Postby Mamaship88 » Tue Oct 23, 2018 1:21 pm

Why are my cauldrons still filling every 20 minutes? Will we be needing these items for the next Halloween event?

Dangwabbit

Postby Dangwabbit » Tue Oct 23, 2018 1:34 pm

Now that event is over what do i do with all this nightshade and mandrake root plus other halloween stuff thats in storage..no way :cry: :cry: :cry: to trade it off like other times. This event really did not deliever the fun that i had in the past..helping friends out..couldnt did have much extra stuff. Couldnt sell to friends the extra i did have. What a sorry state of affairs..i was only able to get to level 10 and 9.. so sorry i did help my friends more..maybe they would of finished.

dixeyRoo

Postby dixeyRoo » Tue Oct 23, 2018 2:38 pm

This was horrible, Halloween is the 31st, why stop the game so early!! I was so close to finishing. What’s the point in making it so hard that no one can complete other than drive your customers away. Please extend so we can finish otherwise I’m quiting too. The rest of the game is so boring now and my island so crowded they only reason I play is the special events.

Ph4ever3

Postby Ph4ever3 » Tue Oct 23, 2018 9:35 pm

Great concept but I haven’t seen one friend complete the statues. Didn’t collect enough items unless I was home all day but sorry I have a life outside paradise bay!!!

Return to “Announcements”