Halloween Event Extended by 2 days

Game updates and news from the Crew
Stualy

Re: Halloween Event Extended by 2 days

Postby Stualy » Tue Oct 23, 2018 1:37 am

I really enjoy playing this game. However, this Halloween event has been the worst one. The time it takes to collect the slime, mandrake root, dust and other items. Then put them through three timely factories, just to get one item to feed the totems. The was designed for failure right from the start. Yes, I understand it's all about the money. I agree with a previous post that there will always be players that will buy the gems or items needed. I have been guilty of that in the past. This one was too much. I would have bought, but not worth the amt that was being asked. This is truly a bummer.

sequoyahpink

Postby sequoyahpink » Tue Oct 23, 2018 1:39 am

This challenge was too complicated for the few days we were given to complete it. I only got to level 12. I have to work and sleep so there was no way Icould finish. :cry:
Not all ships and trade post orders gave the ingredients needed. Spent half of my time skipping and waiting for orders that gave ingredients.
We should have had until the 31st to complete the challenge.

Tier 2
diotima

Postby diotima » Tue Oct 23, 2018 4:21 am

Hi everyone,
Well, the Gathering Event is over...Now what do I do with all my extra Mandrake Root, Pumpkin Potions, Nightshade, Moody Mixture and Moon Dew?
I cannot sell it on the World Market. Please help.
Many thanks. Perhaps I missed the directions.

How do I get rid of the cauldrons?????
Last edited by diotima on Tue Oct 23, 2018 6:07 am, edited 1 time in total.

Tier 6
paradisebaygratuit

Postby paradisebaygratuit » Tue Oct 23, 2018 5:02 am

Exactly what do we do with all these leftovers
80 Lvl; 4000 Tree; 4125 Wind; 4527 Prestige; 243,689 Karma; All land, islands; All pets xcp Wolf, Electric Eel, Long Eared Mouse, Camel, Ostrich, Pegacorn, White Hart, Dragon Hatchling, Griffin Cub, Ghost Pelican; All mills max xcp Paradise Pies :D

DONNAMARCIA

Postby DONNAMARCIA » Tue Oct 23, 2018 5:43 am

I know you tried to improve it, but coming back to the game every 20 minutes was nerve wracking and generally unpleasant. I put in a lot of time and still was not able to finish any totems. I should have been able to finish with the amount of work I put into it. Very disappointing outcome. I hope we never have another event like this one.

velours

Postby velours » Tue Oct 23, 2018 6:04 am

...just for you to know : cauldrons are STILL WORKING....

Epic

Postby Epic » Tue Oct 23, 2018 6:08 am

Yes why are the cauldrons still working-the output is unusable and clogs storage or have I missed a ooint?

Tier 2
diotima

Postby diotima » Tue Oct 23, 2018 6:10 am

sequoyahpink wrote:This challenge was too complicated for the few days we were given to complete it. I only got to level 12. I have to work and sleep so there was no way Icould finish. :cry:
Not all ships and trade post orders gave the ingredients needed. Spent half of my time skipping and waiting for orders that gave ingredients.
We should have had until the 31st to complete the challenge.

You did well! I only made it to level 8 on one totem, and level 10 on the other, :)

Tier 2
Cunucu

Postby Cunucu » Tue Oct 23, 2018 6:11 am

I am also pretty disappointed that I did not manage to finish my second totem, and that by only a very few more points!

I was so close!

Now, I’m left with half a spider web......
I wonder if that will complete when
I level up?

Tier 2
diotima

Postby diotima » Tue Oct 23, 2018 6:13 am

Epic wrote:Yes why are the cauldrons still working-the output is unusable and clogs storage or have I missed a ooint?

Yes, why are they still producing and what do we do with all the leftovers? Yikes! Help!

Return to “Announcements”