Halloween Event Extended by 2 days

Game updates and news from the Crew
SoonerMitch

Re: Halloween Event Extended by 2 days

Postby SoonerMitch » Tue Oct 23, 2018 6:14 am

I rarely post but this event was so so bad, I had two post twice. Lots of feedback King, where are your Comms/Social Media people with a response? The peasants are storming the castle and the King has pulled up the drawbridge. Not good.

Tier 2
diotima

Postby diotima » Tue Oct 23, 2018 6:15 am

paradisebaygratuit wrote:Exactly what do we do with all these leftovers

Yes, please. What do we do with all the leftovers????

Tier 2
diotima

Postby diotima » Tue Oct 23, 2018 6:19 am

SoonerMitch wrote:I rarely post but this event was so so bad, I had two post twice. Lots of feedback King, where are your Comms/Social Media people with a response? The peasants are storming the castle and the King has pulled up the drawbridge. Not good.

Yes, please give us some answers.
What do we do with all the leftover STUFF, and how do we get rid of the cauldrons?

PoloElToro

Postby PoloElToro » Tue Oct 23, 2018 10:44 am

SoonerMitch wrote:I rarely post but this event was so so bad, I had two post twice. Lots of feedback King, where are your Comms/Social Media people with a response? The peasants are storming the castle and the King has pulled up the drawbridge. Not good.

Absolutely awful! This was the worst challenge in any game I’ve played. Unrealistic for those who don’t have a lot of time to spend playing, there was no way to to accomplish. Against better judgement, spent the $9.99 on one of the bundles and didn’t even come close. Wasted money and nothing to show for it. I don’t know if I’ll continue playing anymore. Such disappointment in game and those who run it.

Wildhorsesc

Postby Wildhorsesc » Tue Oct 23, 2018 11:22 am

I’ll chime in, too.....the event started out fun! Great idea! However, it does take the fun away when you literally have to harvest the cauldrons every 20 minutes in order to barely get enough to make it to level 15. No time for sleep with this event. I’ve played this game pretty much since day 1, three years ago, but I think i’ve finally had enough. If I continue playing i’m going to skip all the special events. I crushed it so my competitive self would finish both totems and it was simply too much and eventually was no fun. Please make this game fun, relaxing and easy going again. I’m sure you’ll still rake in enough money with people buying gems and starter packs because some of us just like to be the first to complete these events.
Thanks for listening,
Jaime Lynn

Tier 2
Flabiom

Postby Flabiom » Tue Oct 23, 2018 2:10 pm

You can still give to friends. So that helps them but yeah. What to do with leftovers

Sioux2017

Postby Sioux2017 » Tue Oct 23, 2018 2:18 pm

Please take the unused items from my storage!

I have visited loads of other gamers islands to get rid of the unicorn dust etc, but what about unused potions , nightshade and mandrake?

This event was poorly planned! And don’t even get me started on how difficult they made it...!

I like events that let me help other gamers as I have time on my hands and usually get to complete tasks.

Let’s have a rethink for future events.

Qtbuy

Postby Qtbuy » Tue Oct 23, 2018 2:28 pm

How are we suppose to get rid of everything left over? It's annoying having a bunch of items in my storage that I cannot use or sell.

Dan222

Postby Dan222 » Tue Oct 23, 2018 2:30 pm

Qtbuy wrote:How are we suppose to get rid of everything left over? It's annoying having a bunch of items in my storage that I cannot use or sell.

This!

Extremely poorly planned. I don’t believe this was ever even tested. The ingredients didn’t ever drop in the proper proportions and the 20 minute “fix” was a disaster. I have TONS of the dew stuff stuck in my windmill plus a few other odd ingredients and potions. I can’t get the cauldrons into storage as they are still bubbling away. Bottom line, this even was no fun!

thomas2205

Postby thomas2205 » Tue Oct 23, 2018 3:22 pm

Dan222 wrote:
Qtbuy wrote:How are we suppose to get rid of everything left over? It's annoying having a bunch of items in my storage that I cannot use or sell.

This!

Extremely poorly planned. I don’t believe this was ever even tested. The ingredients didn’t ever drop in the proper proportions and the 20 minute “fix” was a disaster. I have TONS of the dew stuff stuck in my windmill plus a few other odd ingredients and potions. I can’t get the cauldrons into storage as they are still bubbling away. Bottom line, this even was no fun!

Return to “Announcements”