Halloween Event Extended by 2 days

Game updates and news from the Crew
Tier 1
VenusFire1971

Re: Halloween Event Extended by 2 days

Postby VenusFire1971 » Tue Oct 23, 2018 11:32 pm

Great, now all there is in the world market are all the items leftover from this event. This would have been helpful had we been able to sell these items all along. Would have been even better if helping your friends benefited but unfortunately not this time. :(

SpaceGirll

Postby SpaceGirll » Wed Oct 24, 2018 12:29 am

VenusFire1971 wrote:Great, now all there is in the world market are all the items leftover from this event. This would have been helpful had we been able to sell these items all along. Would have been even better if helping your friends benefited but unfortunately not this time. :(

I totally agree! Now our storage space is taken up by useless items. Why can’t we have the option to just throw them away.

Tier 15
J1st

Postby J1st » Wed Oct 24, 2018 12:43 am

SpaceGirll wrote:
VenusFire1971 wrote:Great, now all there is in the world market are all the items leftover from this event. This would have been helpful had we been able to sell these items all along. Would have been even better if helping your friends benefited but unfortunately not this time. :(

I totally agree! Now our storage space is taken up by useless items. Why can’t we have the option to just throw them away.

Sell them in the WM, people can still level up using them. You can help, it appears to be an unofficial extension.
Level: 80 Windows 10 Since June 2016, Jerry's Island
Level: 69 Apple IPad Pro Since July 2017, Sheila's Island
FB Pic - Not this avatar...but we could be brothers. :lol:
FB Pic - She and Me ⭐️
Wiki: https://paradise-bay.fandom.com/

Tier 1
Boani

Postby Boani » Wed Oct 24, 2018 12:47 am

Now that the Halloween event is over, what good are all the mandrake roots, unicorn dust, green slime, etc? Everybody's selling them on the world market, but what good are they now? Can't be used for anything can they?
Boani :roll:

Tier 15
J1st

Postby J1st » Wed Oct 24, 2018 12:50 am

Boani wrote:Now that the Halloween event is over, what good are all the mandrake roots, unicorn dust, green slime, etc? Everybody's selling them on the world market, but what good are they now? Can't be used for anything can they?
Yes, you can still level up the totems.
Level: 80 Windows 10 Since June 2016, Jerry's Island
Level: 69 Apple IPad Pro Since July 2017, Sheila's Island
FB Pic - Not this avatar...but we could be brothers. :lol:
FB Pic - She and Me ⭐️
Wiki: https://paradise-bay.fandom.com/

Gaeliccoco

Postby Gaeliccoco » Wed Oct 24, 2018 4:22 am

How can you continue to level up if your coffee and juice mill will no longer make the required potions?

SunnyMoon

Postby SunnyMoon » Wed Oct 24, 2018 5:23 am

Hi,

You can do nothing with it now but it always take a lot of place in the storage tree.

I also have some potion that I can't put on the totem.
The only I can put on the totem is sugar cane, but it doesn't increase my totem (no more level bar) but give me gold coin and xp ... Waoouu ..^^

I was so enchanting founding this game at the beguining of month and so disappointed now..

My only hope now it's that for the christmas event I could continue to play without seeing my storage blank with
event things (special item or special money, that have usually a separate storage).

Event doesn't prevent player to play and are only a "plus", they could usually continue to play and that's not the case here..

Is this game is support by human develloper or by a robot ? ^^

Fortunately that's it's only a game..

SunnyMoon

Postby SunnyMoon » Wed Oct 24, 2018 5:36 am

I finally found on Bazar you can bought potion and add it on totem

Only this potions not the potions previously craft and only one of each and with the ingredient that you cannot found on market too

Please stop trying to repair this poor event, just give us back the storage ... cleaning all this :)

Sunny7777777777

Postby Sunny7777777777 » Wed Oct 24, 2018 7:42 am

Dear support, please delete the useless staff from this unsuccessful event from the game. Now that we could, in some extended, unclutter our storage, all that usesless staff is overwhelming market. This is not a solution, just moving problem to different place in the game. It could have been nice event but unfortunately as you can read the feedback from all gamers, it did not succeed. Let’s forget about it and move on!
Thanks in advance for all the good work, help and fun you are programming for us !

Nosuh

Postby Nosuh » Thu Oct 25, 2018 8:39 pm

First-timer here...

Hiyo!

I must say initially I found this event to be exciting and with the content release and looking over the cute in-game cheat sheet list graphic, I was stoked.

Though here is where I digrest...

... it made no sense that I can have an over abundance of Mandrake/Nightshade from Tradepost /Waterfront but no exchange to gain either of the three items from the Cauldrons that were developing for at an hour pace originally, to then a twenty minute pace but only at the max and minimum of one or 2 ratio split between 3 item creation.

... even worst the time pace for either the Elixirs/Pumpkin took an hour which I felt should have been shorted to at least 30 to 35 minutes , but was an hour along with the final portion creation to feed the growth of the Totems at hour also, and/or hour plus made no sense to be that long. Especially for it being only a originally ten day event for 15 timers where 75+ Final Potions times two Totems were at stake for would-be awesome generated content for Halloween.

Even more that bothered me why did they not start this sooner to have a decent time to actually have member actually grind it out for this event.

Moreover in the end of it... I am plagued to beg why the member to member benefit was remove for this event? I mean... trading the lowest chance gain items in exchange, then the actual only two items that you can gain an overabundance of under some mathematical reasoning you thought a 1 to 2 ratio of a 3 item generator would yield more in abundance then Tradepost/Waterfront's Mandrake/Nightshade, though you gave in excess of 3 to 4 per trade-order.

I really finding it hard to keep coming around for the events in the Hope's of it truly being enjoyable, but this one really took it out of me.

P.S.
I hope they try and restart it or extend it some other way, because I really wanted to get through the 15 tiers and only got at far as five; sad, but horribly true.

Return to “Announcements”