The Bat Ship Gathering Event is Here!

Game updates and news from the Crew
Tati1107

Re: The Bat Ship Gathering Event is Here!

Postby Tati1107 » Fri Oct 26, 2018 4:10 pm

Nö, so schnell gebe ich nicht auf! ;) Allerdings will ich meine Lager auch nicht zu leer räumen, um dann nicht blöd darzustehen, wenn wieder Handelsspiele sind. Hat jemand ne Ahnung, wann die nächsten kommen?

Tier 2
DerBaer

Postby DerBaer » Fri Oct 26, 2018 4:49 pm

Tati1107 wrote:Nö, so schnell gebe ich nicht auf! ;) Allerdings will ich meine Lager auch nicht zu leer räumen, um dann nicht blöd darzustehen, wenn wieder Handelsspiele sind. Hat jemand ne Ahnung, wann die nächsten kommen?

Weiß nicht, aber diese Anzeige im kleinen Häuschen, deutet auf einen baldigen Beginn hin.

Sandrin Hoff
Level 80
Deutschland

Sunfire

Postby Sunfire » Fri Oct 26, 2018 5:08 pm

miamibaby wrote:Is there any chance that the pomegranate trees can be less than 16 hours to produce? I have been out for over 12 hours now and with no other way of getting them I can’t seem to level up and will have no chance of completing this event just like the last one. Been playing this game over 3 years and it’s getting to the point where I’m just not going to bother with it anymore.

Do trades and use the buckets to get sweet treats. The more trades you do the more nectarines you get.

Mekong

Postby Mekong » Fri Oct 26, 2018 5:30 pm

Sunfire wrote:
miamibaby wrote:Is there any chance that the pomegranate trees can be less than 16 hours to produce? I have been out for over 12 hours now and with no other way of getting them I can’t seem to level up and will have no chance of completing this event just like the last one. Been playing this game over 3 years and it’s getting to the point where I’m just not going to bother with it anymore.

Do trades and use the buckets to get sweet treats. The more trades you do the more nectarines you get.

This is a business stuf.
If you want your pomegrates to grow you have to do it with gems.
This is not social security or wealth insurance, neither a community!
They need money.
So, we have already learn it by now.
Greetings :D

Tier 2
Micra

Postby Micra » Fri Oct 26, 2018 5:58 pm

Hallo Sandrin, das mit den Wimmeltieren ist auch wiedermal nicht beei jedem. Egal wo ich die Tierchen antippe ich bekomme nichts für dieses Event, auch von den kleine Schiffen hat nur jedes 8 etwas. Macht aber nichts. Es ist auch so zu schaffen, jedenfalls ist es einfacher wie die Totems :lol:
Level 80 erreicht :D
...bald geht's weiter :D

miamibaby

Postby miamibaby » Fri Oct 26, 2018 6:09 pm

Mekong wrote:
Sunfire wrote:

This is a business stuf.
They need money.

Not everyone can afford to buy gems so therefore it’s not possible to speed the trees up that way. I was only suggesting that they take the amount of time to harvest the trees again so we don’t have to wait 16 hours. Never posted to get rude responses.

jslygh118

Postby jslygh118 » Fri Oct 26, 2018 6:14 pm

How can you trade for pomegranates or anything useful when the only things people offer up for trade is all the crap they have left over from previous events. I am still seeing an abundance of flowers! This is getting very old too!

Tier 2
DerBaer

Postby DerBaer » Fri Oct 26, 2018 6:29 pm

Micra :
stimmt, vielleicht alle 100 mal eins dabei.

miamibaby:
If you have many Honor Stars, you can use 5 of them to get a 4th tree. It will be harvested as long as the others and will wither. But it helps a lot with this event.
Hopefully it was translated correctly
Sandrin Hoff
Level 80
Deutschland

Tier 15
J1st

Postby J1st » Fri Oct 26, 2018 10:07 pm

miamibaby wrote:
Mekong wrote:This is a business stuf.
They need money.

Not everyone can afford to buy gems so therefore it’s not possible to speed the trees up that way. I was only suggesting that they take the amount of time to harvest the trees again so we don’t have to wait 16 hours. Never posted to get rude responses.

I don't think the poster intended it to come out rude. We now have multiple languages trying to use translators both the read and write and it's a lost in translation kind of thing. I'm not sure what the original language the message was typed in, but I'm pretty sure it wasn't English. Just an FYI. :)
Level: 80 Windows 10 Since June 2016, Jerry's Island
Level: 69 Apple IPad Pro Since July 2017, Sheila's Island
FB Pic - Not this avatar...but we could be brothers. :lol:
FB Pic - She and Me ⭐️
Wiki: https://paradise-bay.fandom.com/

Jennypie

Postby Jennypie » Sat Oct 27, 2018 6:06 am

My buckets aren’t refilling with sweets
It’s says 8 minutes, then 38 minutes I haven’t gotten any in over 24 hours

Return to “Announcements”