The Bat Ship Gathering Event is Here!

Game updates and news from the Crew
Tier 1
KaryCove

Re: The Bat Ship Gathering Event is Here!

Postby KaryCove » Tue Oct 30, 2018 5:18 pm

Mamaship88 wrote:Hey Anchorman Steve...

I'm almost done making my bat ship. How about re-opening Spooky Spire and Terrifying Tower for those of us who didn't finish it! That would be mighty cool of you to do that for us. It irks me everytime I see those unfinished towers on my island, as someone who takes pride in finishing events and actually spent real money this time around to do so.

Yes please this would be wonderful. Still got loads of mandrake root and other ingredients which am afraid will jam my market place as no one buying and loads already in the market place!!!! :!:

Tier 1
PhoeLion

Postby PhoeLion » Wed Oct 31, 2018 8:57 am

I've just finished the "Bat Ship Gathering Event". Would it be at all possible to give my extra items to friends/others who may need them?

Sherlock

Postby Sherlock » Wed Oct 31, 2018 3:21 pm

I have just got to level 15 and got the gems bonus. I am probably missing something obvious but can't seem to find my bat ship hull. Help please ;)

Tiffany1978

Postby Tiffany1978 » Thu Nov 01, 2018 3:33 pm

I’ve completed my bat ship. I wanted to earn more prizes, like the spooky well, but it’s not giving me the option to trade in my points earned anymore, and there’s still 2 days left till the event comes to a close. Bat ship event totally disappeared from my event/recipes house. I forgot what it’s called, sorry! Lol :cry:

Tier 8
Shrippers

Postby Shrippers » Thu Nov 01, 2018 6:29 pm

Tiffany1978 wrote:I’ve completed my bat ship. I wanted to earn more prizes, like the spooky well, but it’s not giving me the option to trade in my points earned anymore, and there’s still 2 days left till the event comes to a close. Bat ship event totally disappeared from my event/recipes house. I forgot what it’s called, sorry! Lol :cry:

You may have run out of event Bat Snacks. Items don’t show up if you don’t have enough event currency. When you get more you should see the items in the shop again.
GC ID: Shrippers
Level: 80
UK

Return to “Announcements”