New Tradefest - Wolf!

Game updates and news from the Crew
Tier 16
Kittykatz

Re: New Tradefest - Wolf!

Postby Kittykatz » Sat Nov 03, 2018 4:24 pm

J1st wrote:I recently got Sheena's hash tag #PBanimalsareme

I know I'm flying off topic left and right......yes guilty, but dang.......players.......so quiet of late.

Anyway, they really should incorporate Sheena more into the stories. With so many pets, isn't she a big part of running the island?

I'd like to see a sort of " event" or " challenge" involving in helping Sheena.

I.e. Feed pets x amount of times........win a pet sticker.
Make treats, special meals......win gems.
Ghost pets could win doubloons.

Just spit balling here, but it seems like the game needs a shake up.....fast! Players are dropping like flies from a bug zapper.
Image ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Tier 5
outpt1

Postby outpt1 » Mon Nov 05, 2018 4:01 am

New pets!I couldn’t care less! Where are the old pets? Just one more boring event! No enthusiasm whatsoever! Bah!
Level 80
Small town East Texas
Island 1 outpt1
Island 2 outpt2 of course

bijoux69

Jasper isn't counting correctly!! PB needs more improvement!

Postby bijoux69 » Mon Nov 05, 2018 5:54 am

Jasper isn't counting properly in the TF and he is asking for the same things over and over. Even if you delete things that you don't have to trade and hour later it pops up again.
Please tell Jasper to cut the time in deletion period and stop asking for the same things over. It's almost like your being forced to get an item that will take you literally 8 hours to make , unless you have gems to help you to cut out the time. Which is seems like a "scam" Just another way of getting players to spend on endless nonsense. It's so predictable sometimes its ridiculous!
This is taking away from PB being enjoyable. Why can't PB take some weeks in between challenges!!
PB needs to make major changes for example- mini games inside the game, so you can win gems ,extra gold, goods , treats, items, ghost treats, etc.
PB- Needs deeper and bigger oceans, more island space , cut the time on the mills, allow you to buy as many as you need for faster productivity, more places to travel in the world, more interaction with characters and fellow players (maybe a chat with fellow players and characters) faster leveling up, Make animals more realistic looking, music needs and uplift or let us add playlist into the island ...
I had to put mute the music on mute because it makes me fall asleep so much, It's like I go under a sleep spell subliminal energy seriously !! I had to start Playing Kompa , Soca , dancehall and reggae , So I can stay up for the challenges. I am African -Caribbean and I know about Island life in the Atlantic Ocean side so. It's hot and we about pumping up!!
The game is to dry and dead to be about Island life!!! Whether your in the Atlantic or Pacific... Stop Making it so difficult for your players period!!

Tier 6
Egersund

Postby Egersund » Tue Nov 06, 2018 2:10 pm

outpt1 wrote:New pets!I couldn’t care less! Where are the old pets? Just one more boring event! No enthusiasm whatsoever! Bah!

I got the stone and statue and stopped. Same boat as you. Burned-out too. Rest, relax and recovery! :D
Island Name: EgersundNorway with Growly Bear avatar

Tier 5
cookie66

Postby cookie66 » Tue Nov 06, 2018 3:27 pm

Egersund wrote:
outpt1 wrote:New pets!I couldn’t care less! Where are the old pets? Just one more boring event! No enthusiasm whatsoever! Bah!

I got the stone and statue and stopped. Same boat as you. Burned-out too. Rest, relax and recovery! :D

up to tier 19 and I've run out of steam. I've dug out my old ps2 and playing final fantasy instead. :lol:
lvl 80: Paul with peacock avatar when connected to FB, or cookie with monkey head
TS Code: F5RB67

Tier 6
Egersund

Postby Egersund » Tue Nov 06, 2018 4:03 pm

cookie66 wrote:
Egersund wrote:

up to tier 19 and I've run out of steam. I've dug out my old ps2 and playing final fantasy instead. :lol:

RimWorld here... I just can not be bothered for more (ugly) pets and the lack of space to put them somewhere, anywhere. I am saving a few spaces for pets I really like that get hopefully released. Just tired of TF and RTF in particular. Building event right after this one so...

Tier 3
Neovespertina

Postby Neovespertina » Tue Nov 06, 2018 6:38 pm

I'm burned out from the terrible totem travesty.

It’s like déjà vu all over again. -- Yogi Berra

R.E.M. - It's The End Of The World
Level 80

Tier 6
Egersund

Postby Egersund » Tue Nov 06, 2018 8:06 pm

Neovespertina wrote:I'm burned out from the terrible totem travesty.

Yes, I feel that was the last straw - the unequalness to resources popping out and needing to use piles of gems to recalibrate constantly. I first noticed it (the lack of caring) when I was supposed to do the Beached Beaver and only got the poor fellow up to level two and quit as I was feeling it did not matter since I had so many other critters up to 3 and way, way, way, way too many dyes so... (Recently was allowed to use Bronze Pet Tickets for him.) Now, I just do not have any more room for more critters and want to save the few places that I can make for good, quality pets! I have been unimpressed with the last few pets so it might be some time before I feel like jumping in again. I do not care...

Tier 16
Kittykatz

Postby Kittykatz » Tue Nov 06, 2018 9:21 pm

Egersund wrote:
Neovespertina wrote:I'm burned out from the terrible totem travesty.

Yes, I feel that was the last straw - the unequalness to resources popping out and needing to use piles of gems to recalibrate constantly.

I guess I can count myself as lucky since I didn't partake in that event. It seems to have put so many in a ghastly mood. :?
I have sat out on a few builder events, either by choice or circumstance.
I also only play for pets I like and just pace myself now for bonus pets that I want.
I'm still waiting for Paulie to come back. He is cool. :D

In between, I play my game as I did when it first started. I just piddle around.......having fun at my own pace.
Image ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Tier 6
Egersund

Postby Egersund » Tue Nov 06, 2018 9:32 pm

Kittykatz wrote:I guess I can count myself as lucky since I didn't partake in that event. It seems to have put so many in a ghastly mood. :?

I'm still waiting for Paulie to come back. He is cool. :D

Yep, guilty of a foul mood over SS/TT, but I did it to myself. In the end, I just dumped gems to make it go away fast. After the event was over, people were dumping brews/tonics (end product) so I bought them and finished TT in an hour or so. Silliness! I will never again get so wound-up over idiocy, I swear!

Love Paulie, a grand success if you ask me! I do wish he would fly around and then land on the floating trunk.

Return to “Announcements”